Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (9 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, so I am relatively new here. I want to have one set of underwear nude for every female character and kibelius a bit more transparent so I could equip that underwear and kibelius together and enjoy the sight. Is that possible?

Sorry for asking too much. But can I get a step by step guide for that? Even tho I read many pages from earlier asked questions and guides, but I can't understand and process them. So step by step guide would be helpful. 🙂
vvPuayn.jpg

Last edited:

D Cole

Potential Patron
Has Suzu edited the awakening outfit for Drakania? I looked all around for it and I seem to be missing the download for it somehow. Can someone please link me to where it is?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Has Suzu edited the awakening outfit for Drakania? I looked all around for it and I seem to be missing the download for it somehow. Can someone please link me to where it is?
I have never uploaded any mods for Drakania's awakening outfit, including images.
I think you have seen the mods of other people.
My work is the one in this image.
3dd87ZV.jpg

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
vvPuayn.jpg

Where i find this file to download? I mean like that with hairy pussy?

D Cole

Potential Patron
I have never uploaded any mods for Drakania's awakening outfit, including images.
I think you have seen the mods of other people.
My work is the one in this image.
3dd87ZV.jpg
This one fits your Drakania body mod right (Picture looks thinner than what I have)? Would you be able to make this available for download......please? :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
UHac5td.jpg

This is my Drakania awakening outfit.
One problem I have is that the character's arms are cut off when I use the hand textures, so I need to fix that.
I've uploaded the updated partcutdesc.xml in the top post so you can download and use it.

Attachments

pqw_00_lb_0002.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 186

pqw_00_lb_0002_dec.dds
85.5 KB · Views: 177

pqw_00_hand_0002.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 177

Last edited:

trashwulf

Casual Client
Could somone post the latest pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac? The one in the first post in the uploaded zip has an issue with the breast (the file that was modified on 2022.08.02 18:44), and the one in the mod pack (2021.04.30 18:46) has an issue with the thighs, but I am not seeing these on the screenshots here, so there has to be a working version, but I just don't know which one is it.

Attachments

• terr.png
    terr.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 174

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Where i find this file to download? I mean like that with hairy pussy?
I'm uploading it to this thread.
All the basic files are in the top post.
Since you are a newbie, did you read the two newbie threads as references so you can distinguish which file is which?

It should explain that PBW = tamer.
Pubic hair is a separate item. This is also in the top post.

I've uploaded all the latest nude bodies to the resources tab here on Undertow.

There are plenty of beginner threads if you make the effort to look around.
I only upload my creations.
No explanations for beginners.
Please ask other kind users for help.

And...
Please don't post intimidating posts that don't say anything.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Could somone post the latest pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha.pac? The one in the first post in the uploaded zip has an issue with the breast (the file that was modified on 2022.08.02 18:44), and the one in the mod pack (2021.04.30 18:46) has an issue with the thighs, but I am not seeing these on the screenshots here, so there has to be a working version, but I just don't know which one is it.
All the latest nude bodies of female characters are uploaded on the resources page.
Please look for them as they are uploaded one by one.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
There is one problem with this mod.
The Guardian doesn't seem to like it.
I have modified every aspect of partcutdesc.xml but cannot modify the body cut.
I am considering other means.
ZWkwCwp.jpg
EDhmsnx.jpg

Guardian only _ao file existed.
I didn't think it was possible, but it is probably because Guardian has thicker thighs and body clips. Therefore, I was also greatly troubled.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i give up i have no idea how to do these if anyone can remove the shirt from tiger emmisary i would be very thankful
1O5XRnR.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?
This costume is no longer available in the cash store. I'm putting it on a character right now, but if you remove the lab coat inside, it looks like this.
Well, I will upload it for you.
However, I will not respond to any further requests.

Attachments

pvw_10_lb_0049.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 140

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
To everyone who offers to donate to me.
I don't like to put it on every post, so I'm putting a link to PayPal on my profile post.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness to those who wish to donate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.