Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (8 Viewers)

Mtj345

Potential Patron
1O5XRnR.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?
This costume is no longer available in the cash store. I'm putting it on a character right now, but if you remove the lab coat inside, it looks like this.
Well, I will upload it for you.
However, I will not respond to any further requests.
ty

paopu

Casual Client
1º : My first post, i just ask for information!

2º : I ask it twice and you just ignore it. Ok you do what you want.

3º : And last, "Please don't post intimidating posts that don't say anything."? Look teenager, if got mad, or just too sensitive and/or too needy, maybe you should see a doctor or something like that.

I'M DONE HERE!
Do you know why she didn't answer you? Because a few page ago, a member asked the same question. I think you should to search better. Suzu doesn't usually answer the same question.

Also, I think you don't know, but Suzu is from Japan. There are cultural and linguistic differences. And as far as I know, she uses a translator to understand and write. So keep this in mind before judging.

Everyone here is willing to help, but search first because many of your questions have already been answered through the topics of this forum.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
1º : My first post, i just ask for information!

2º : I ask it twice and you just ignore it. Ok you do what you want.

3º : And last, "Please don't post intimidating posts that don't say anything."? Look teenager, if got mad, or just too sensitive and/or too needy, maybe you should see a doctor or something like that.

I'M DONE HERE!
You're done here? Good riddance.

You are not owed anything, most of the content here is made for free, during our free time, you have absolutely no right to demand anything from us, not help, not mods, not anything. We don't work for you, no one that provides free content on the internet does, it's a courtesy when we do offer help.

Have a read It doesn't work | Frank DENIS random thoughts.

yonghengBDO

2D Artist
You're done here? Good riddance.

You are not owed anything, most of the content here is made for free, during our free time, you have absolutely no right to demand anything from us, not help, not mods, not anything. We don't work for you, no one that provides free content on the internet does, it's a courtesy when we do offer help.

Have a read It doesn't work | Frank DENIS random thoughts.
Hello, I want to find you paid custom clothing MOD, how can I contact you

dwnlad

Modder
All the latest nude bodies of female characters are uploaded on the resources page.
Please look for them as they are uploaded one by one.
Hello suzu. When was the last time nude body of Maehwa & Lahn got checked? I downloaded them from the resources page and then installed them, but the nipples color are missing. The nipples are the same color with body color.
Corsair nude body is working fine, anyway. And it's beautiful. Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello suzu. When was the last time nude body of Maehwa & Lahn got checked? I downloaded them from the resources page and then installed them, but the nipples color are missing. The nipples are the same color with body color.
Corsair nude body is working fine, anyway. And it's beautiful. Thanks
uIsSjiZ.jpg
j2z9nFe.jpg

Many users make the mistake of misplacing files.
I see many of the same questions as yours in the Resorepless thread.
Please look for the Resorepless thread as it may have the answer.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
OwabaJ8.jpg

Fixed a little alteration.
I removed the pants from this outfit.
dNWGvjY.jpg

This outfit is also available for Drakania.
Was it already implemented in NA?
Well, this is what Drakania looks like when she wears it.
My Drakania is short, so it might not look good on her. lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi All,

I'm 100% sure this is user error in some fashion.
Mod was working 100% fine but then installed Suzu's new bodies and now my guardian, drak, mystic, nova, corsair, lahn, and maehwa starter underwear are now all back in place and no longer hidden/nude.

I didn't delete any AO files and the starter underwear look to be sitting on top of the nipples etc.
What can I do to remedy this? It's not a huge problem as all shop underwear are working 100% correct, just starters are back, and I would like to learn how I messed this up for future reference.

Also on the tamer her calfs/feet cut through some of the leg-high boots (like Lahr Arcien especially when riding) and the ranger upper thigh cut through the gotha rensa outfit. Should I look into adding these LB/Feet pieces to bodycut?

I don't use the custom slider enhancements, only the meta injector.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the goof-up!
Since the starter armor and starter innerwear only have modified textures, you must have lost or corrupted those texture files.

aurraro

Potential Patron
hello suzu, all female character's deep color underwear have problem. is there have any solution? should be bodyslider cause this?
Untitled.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
hello suzu, all female character's deep color underwear have problem. is there have any solution? should be bodyslider cause this?
View attachment 140640
I get that question from many people, but there are two pac of innerwear. There are two types of pac: the old type that has been around since the opening and the new type.
The new one does not clip the body, but the old type does not match the skin weight and the body does clip.
So newer characters will not clip, but characters from the early days will clip.
The easy way to fix the problem is to rename and rebuild the inner pac of the new type. It's tedious, though.
I ignore any inner pac I didn't buy, even if it has problems!
Or I'll just put different innerwear on the character!
I don't want to bind or modify all the character's innerwear.
I'm not a mod supplier, so my motto is if I don't see it, I don't notice it!

:meow-googlythumbsup:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
mrGX4Dc.jpg
Just creating a nude body for a new female character creates so many files.
With a costume, you would create many times this number of files. It is not a one-person job.
I hope you all will be modders.
In case you are wondering, stockings cannot be handled by partcutdesc.xml. Because the stockings are transparent and the skin of the body is visible.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you, re-downloaded it.

Edit: It looks slightly better but the calfs and feet are still busting through on some shoes (mostly the taller boots but still on some of the small shoes as well).
I messed with original game sliders to really small/thin just in case and it always looks the same even on smallest settings.

I'm not sure this helps, but figured I'd report back. Worse case I can always download the old body.
You seem to have misunderstood something.
The tamer's updated nude model is the one where the foot fits the shoe.
All that problem of yours can be solved with partcutdesc.xml.
I'm sick of the same questions over and over again for a long time, but because of the threading system, you only post what you want to know, and although the same question may have been asked in the past, it's not looked up (too much trouble), so the person being asked has to give the same answer over and over.

This is nothing but pain.

I dare to repeat the answer.
The costumes in the Black Desert are made to fit the body for the more revealing costumes, but for the rest, the design is the priority. We do not fit the character's body.
So the problem is the clip of the body of the costume.
Pearl Abyss thought: let's cut the body with XML files! (Good idea)
You upload the image and edit the partcutdesc.xml file to solve the problem.
If you are using Resorepless, don't ask me.
If you are using Resorepless, there is no point in asking me, because I don't use Resorepless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.