Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thanks, is there a pac extracter among the thread? (assuming I have to get texture files from pac)
Since Resorepless is not updated idk how to use it to unpack texture from new class. If I may ask how do u get around it?
I don't have most of the texture u posted.
I got paint.net which I was planning to use for edit but willing to use photoshop.
Sorry Suzu never done this before....

P.S after extracting texture file from pac, do I have to repack or put it in texture folder? ( I am using ur skimpy armor atm)

The pac file is a 3d mesh only.
Textures can be patched by putting them in the textures folder.

The monthly charge for Photoshop is reasonable. It is always up to date with automatic updates.

DaneJohn

Casual Client

The pac file is a 3d mesh only.
Textures can be patched by putting them in the textures folder.

The monthly charge for Photoshop is reasonable. It is always up to date with automatic updates.
So I just need to focus on texture file that I extracted from pac using paz browser?
open texture, edit it out save and put it in texture file?
then run meta injector
Am I correct, let me try. Thank you for your time, sorry for being a pain XD

Edit: I get option to unpack other parts, when I try to unpack the upperbody, do I just focus on just upperbody and do one by one?

DaneJohn

Casual Client
If I am able to make Corsair (thanks to suzu's guidance) I will upload it here for those who wanted nude without armour XD
no promise that it would be good as this is my first time.

DaneJohn

Casual Client
!Back up your texture file, in case u don't like it :P !

here is the texture but, arms and leg nude texture is missing :( idk how to make it proper
from what I read on other threads, u have to add something to partcut, I will have to look through

if you are annoyed by shoes and hand missing, delete hands and shoe texture.

Attachments

CorsairTexture.zip
2.2 MB · Views: 323

Last edited:

Aros

Potential Patron
here is the texture but, arms and leg nude texture is missing :( idk how to make it proper
from what I read on other threads, u have to add something to partcut, I will have to look through

if you are annoyed by shoes and hand missing, delete hands and shoe texture.
Great work on these! It works great. I am removing the hand and foot texture though since I usually leave the glove and shoes part visible while wearing these anyway. I am curious if you've found out yet how to make underwear actually show up when you put it on though. For me, the underwears are all invisible. I do love some of those skimpy edit ones though too. I'd love to only be nude when wearing non-cash shop armors like resorpless allows though, but I just don't get the file system enough to go editing parcutdesc (which is what I think is necessary for this).

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Great work on these! It works great. I am removing the hand and foot texture though since I usually leave the glove and shoes part visible while wearing these anyway. I am curious if you've found out yet how to make underwear actually show up when you put it on though. For me, the underwears are all invisible. I do love some of those skimpy edit ones though too. I'd love to only be nude when wearing non-cash shop armors like resorpless allows though, but I just don't get the file system enough to go editing parcutdesc (which is what I think is necessary for this).
Thanks, I have not idea about underwear, since I edited suzu's file. I feel like the solution is beyond me XD. From what I know u have to go to partcutdesc and find underwear then add <!-- -->, to the ones u want. Find this <BasicCutType Name="Underwear"> in Partcut.

Also this might help:
I am using it to fix the missing hand and feet XD

Aros

Potential Patron
For the pubic hair file, I use a starter underwear.
There are two files in the starter inner.
One is for character making.
The other is for the gameplay area.
The file names are
_uw_0000 (for character making)
_uw_0001 , _uw_0001_01 (for gameplay area)

The underwear file consists of two UV links.
UV is the original file of the texture that spreads the mesh flat.
The texture file is colored based on the UVs.

The UVs for the starter inner are the following texture files.

pkw_00_uw_0001.dds ( Panty mesh )
pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds ( Bra mesh )
252TY2g.jpg

Panty meshes cannot be transparent, so they are erased with an alpha channel.
The one I use for my pubic hair is bra mesh.

If you want to change to a different pubic hair texture you are talking about.
You can do this by rewriting pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds using the transparency process.
If you want to have more than one pubic hair PAC file, you can use
You will have to find another underwear PAC.
And you will have to import the underwear mesh.
It means you need a file with different UVs.
Ok, so I think this is my last quick question. I use resorpless, and one of the things I chose was to hide the starter underwear. If you're using starter underwear for your base for the pubic hair texture file, do you think this is why I'm not seeing your texture on my models using your files? Is resorpless hiding them you think?

bootytrap

Potential Patron
Corsair Skimpy Tuvala armor

1625510657923.png
1625510674182.png

You must edit partcutdesc.xml to disable lower body clipping for corsair. Inside BasicCutType="Lowerbody" comment out the line for Corsair (PFW):
Code:
    <!--Path>1_Pc/24_PFW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path-->

This will also cause her body to show through on many other armors. To solve this, you must re-enable lower body clipping for each armor pac file. For example, to re-enable clipping for Dobart and Maretakant:

Code:
<CutType Name="Corsair">
    <-- Dobart -->
    <File>1_Pc/24_PFW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/pfw_02_lb_0003.pac</File>
    <File>1_Pc/24_PFW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/pfw_02_lb_0003_dm.pac</File>

<!-- Maretakant -->
    <File>1_Pc/24_PFW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/pfw_00_lb_0001.pac</File>
    <File>1_Pc/24_PFW/Armor/10_Lowerbody/pfw_00_lb_0001_dm.pac</File>
</CutType>

<Relation CutType="Corsair">
    <Cut>Nude</Cut>
    <Cut>Underwear</Cut>
    <Cut>Lowerbody</Cut>
    <Cut>UnderUp</Cut>    
</Relation>

Tuvala texture is shared across all classes so you will still see other classes with body holes unless you do a lot of work on partscutsdesc.

Happy summer season!

Attachments

phm_02_lb_0009.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 241

phm_02_lb_0009_01.dds
85.5 KB · Views: 183

phm_02_ub_0009.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 248

Aros

Potential Patron
Does anyone out there happen to have a set of nude files that still shows underwear when worn?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone out there happen to have a set of nude files that still shows underwear when worn?
If you want the underwear to appear, you can either delete the underwear texture from the texture folder or replace it with the original texture.

And please don't ask me about resoreless, I don't use resorepless.

Aros

Potential Patron
If you want the underwear to appear, you can either delete the underwear texture from the texture folder or replace it with the original texture.

And please don't ask me about resoreless, I don't use resorepless.
Well, I won't ask about resorepless, but when I don't include the uw textures, the game crashes unfortunately. Not sure what the fix would be. Oddly enough, I don't have any textures at all in my folders for the Nova, and yet, somehow, having only the PAC files seems to be enough for that to work just fine. That doesn't seem to work for Corsair though. *shrug* Not real sure where to go from there. I guess I'll just keep trying people's texture files as they come up with them until I find one that works. Thanks so much for all your help and effort so far.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The following is what you need to know.
The 3d models of the armor in Black Desert are not made to fit the body lines of the character.
The standard is the styling of the armor.
So it is normal for the body to be clipped.
In order to avoid this in the game, we use partcutdesc to cut off the part of the body that is clipping.

With this in mind, I've reworked the polygon meshes of the Corsair and Nova armors I uploaded to match their body lines.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The same design armor is the same UV. So the textures are shared.
Fish, shark, cook's uniform, etc.

For underwear, Sorceress, Ranger, and Valkyrie have textures. (for adult women).
For children, Beastmaster and Shia have textures.
Textures for adult female characters are shared with other female characters.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The following is what you need to know.
The 3d models of the armor in Black Desert are not made to fit the body lines of the character.
The standard is the styling of the armor.
So it is normal for the body to be clipped.
In order to avoid this in the game, we use partcutdesc to cut off the part of the body that is clipping.

With this in mind, I've reworked the polygon meshes of the Corsair and Nova armors I uploaded to match their body lines.
To add, if the polygon count of the character model is medium polygons, the armor is low polygons.
If you bind them to the same bone, they will not move the same.
If you increase the polygon count of the armor, the body will not be clipping as much, but the game will be slower.

broom77

Potential Patron
2021-06-30_80018892.JPG

Any idea how to remove the under wear an bra I load the file for being nude in game it put its self back on

patches13

Avid Affiliate
My Corsair.
Copy it to the Black Desert folder in the Documents folder of your PC.
The body shape is using body slider.
I've uploaded it to the Resorepless thread, so you can use it.
I loved the petite look of your Corsair, thank you very much for sharing it! Now mine can look like yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.