Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
1625001252944.png
1625001280703.png

Too many clipping issues with Corsair. Anyone know how to fix?

RaynorMan

Vivacious Visitor
before today, everything was fine, but now anytime I enter the character editor (only on Corsair btw) she gets this nasty pubic hair texture spread across her chest. I've tried everything I can think of and could really use some help here

Edit: adding in the pubes/futa files that suzu posted fixed it and also allowed me to see her nude in one pair of underwear. That said, that 1 pair of underwear gives her a massive futa cock, as the name of the file would suggest.

On another note, does anybody have a complete (preferably non-futa) 38_underwear folder for corsair?

Attachments

• ex3.PNG
    ex3.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 440
  • ex2.PNG
    ex2.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 431
  • ex1.PNG
    ex1.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 451
Last edited:

RaynorMan

Vivacious Visitor
alright, new temporary solution, now without added futa cock. I copied Nova's underwear folder over and renamed every file. It mostly works! However, a few sets completely remove corsairs groin region and I don't know how to fix that. Here's the zip, have fun not renaming a billion files

Attachments

38_underwear.rar
10.2 KB · Views: 297

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
before today, everything was fine, but now anytime I enter the character editor (only on Corsair btw) she gets this nasty pubic hair texture spread across her chest. I've tried everything I can think of and could really use some help here

Edit: adding in the pubes/futa files that suzu posted fixed it and also allowed me to see her nude in one pair of underwear. That said, that 1 pair of underwear gives her a massive futa cock, as the name of the file would suggest.

On another note, does anybody have a complete (preferably non-futa) 38_underwear folder for corsair?
The Futanari file is pfw_00_uw_1015.pac.
If you do not use it, please delete it.

Aros

Potential Patron
I think all of Suzu's meshes link to the same pubic hair texture. Is that correct? If so, is there a way to get them to connect to a different texture file so they can have different pubic hair than others? Also, I think this might be why so many people are having a hard time with textures on the "new" models (the ones that weren't part of the original modding tool). If I have those original characters set to link to a different pubic hair, will that cause some of the problems we've seen with people not getting theirs to show up on models like Guardian, Nova, or Corsair? Is this also something to do with why those pubic hair textures show up on their chests sometimes?

Getting better (I think), but still unclear as to which textures link to which files in the model.

Thanks!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I think all of Suzu's meshes link to the same pubic hair texture. Is that correct? If so, is there a way to get them to connect to a different texture file so they can have different pubic hair than others? Also, I think this might be why so many people are having a hard time with textures on the "new" models (the ones that weren't part of the original modding tool). If I have those original characters set to link to a different pubic hair, will that cause some of the problems we've seen with people not getting theirs to show up on models like Guardian, Nova, or Corsair? Is this also something to do with why those pubic hair textures show up on their chests sometimes?

Getting better (I think), but still unclear as to which textures link to which files in the model.

Thanks!
For the pubic hair file, I use a starter underwear.
There are two files in the starter inner.
One is for character making.
The other is for the gameplay area.
The file names are
_uw_0000 (for character making)
_uw_0001 , _uw_0001_01 (for gameplay area)

The underwear file consists of two UV links.
UV is the original file of the texture that spreads the mesh flat.
The texture file is colored based on the UVs.

The UVs for the starter inner are the following texture files.

pkw_00_uw_0001.dds ( Panty mesh )
pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds ( Bra mesh )
252TY2g.jpg

Panty meshes cannot be transparent, so they are erased with an alpha channel.
The one I use for my pubic hair is bra mesh.

If you want to change to a different pubic hair texture you are talking about.
You can do this by rewriting pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds using the transparency process.
If you want to have more than one pubic hair PAC file, you can use
You will have to find another underwear PAC.
And you will have to import the underwear mesh.
It means you need a file with different UVs.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Fs9lpuN.jpg

When I logged in with Corsair, I laughed at all the Corsair around me.
I mean, the SA connection is too laggy.
In Japan, we have fiber optic lines, so there's hardly any lag.
But in SA, every time I log in, there's no response for a while.

Red Fox's servers are too clunky.
NPC's don't respond, so I can't move on.

Man I wish you played on NA so I can beg you to upload your Corsair to the beauty Album! Gimmie lol (jk on the gimmie, you give so much already I'm appreciative!)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For the pubic hair file, I use a starter underwear.
There are two files in the starter inner.
One is for character making.
The other is for the gameplay area.
The file names are
_uw_0000 (for character making)
_uw_0001 , _uw_0001_01 (for gameplay area)

The underwear file consists of two UV links.
UV is the original file of the texture that spreads the mesh flat.
The texture file is colored based on the UVs.

The UVs for the starter inner are the following texture files.

pkw_00_uw_0001.dds ( Panty mesh )
pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds ( Bra mesh )
252TY2g.jpg

Panty meshes cannot be transparent, so they are erased with an alpha channel.
The one I use for my pubic hair is bra mesh.

If you want to change to a different pubic hair texture you are talking about.
You can do this by rewriting pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds using the transparency process.
If you want to have more than one pubic hair PAC file, you can use
You will have to find another underwear PAC.
And you will have to import the underwear mesh.
It means you need a file with different UVs.
Additional explanation
0001 is the underwear you wear when you're wearing armor.
0001_01 is when you take off your armor and just wear your underwear.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Man I wish you played on NA so I can beg you to upload your Corsair to the beauty Album! Gimmie lol (jk on the gimmie, you give so much already I'm appreciative!)
The NA server required a VPN, so I decided not to use it.:smile:

Aros

Potential Patron
Does anyone know if there's a way to get the resorpless conditions and settings to work for the "new" classes (basically Guardian forward)? I'd love for my Corsair to only be naked when I remove armor, leave the gloves/boots on, and be able to use the same pubic hair options resorpless gives for the older classes.

For that matter, is there any hope of just getting an updated resorpless editor?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does anyone know if there's a way to get the resorpless conditions and settings to work for the "new" classes (basically Guardian forward)? I'd love for my Corsair to only be naked when I remove armor, leave the gloves/boots on, and be able to use the same pubic hair options resorpless gives for the older classes.

For that matter, is there any hope of just getting an updated resorpless editor?
The source files are attached to Resorepless.
All you have to do is edit the source file and regenerate Resorepless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.