Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (6 Viewers)

DaneJohn

Casual Client
Can anyone please share files Corsair as nude, without armor?
I don't want to rebuild with resore I might mess up all settings I put in the file. I am a noob so forgive me if I missed anything or got it wrong.

Last edited:

astalar

Potential Patron
Hello!
Nice work!
Where to put files in 38_underwear and can you upload partcutdesc with changes for corsair only?

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
a few of the underwear are missing some textures
Capture.PNG

Aros

Potential Patron
Loving the look Suzu! I just wish we had a version where she'd actually be 100% nude without any starter armor and the free armor turned off. I'm quickly realizing that I can hex edit, I can Python edit, but BDO editing is a bit outside my skill level. You really do make this game 1000% more fun to play though, and in case you don't hear it enough, your talent is greatly appreciated.

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
damn, Corsair and Guardian got the flattest asses out of all the characters, guess that makes sense since they share sliders.... but even shai got a better ass lol.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Loving the look Suzu! I just wish we had a version where she'd actually be 100% nude without any starter armor and the free armor turned off. I'm quickly realizing that I can hex edit, I can Python edit, but BDO editing is a bit outside my skill level. You really do make this game 1000% more fun to play though, and in case you don't hear it enough, your talent is greatly appreciated.
5xWyVXB.jpg
2JpqWSY.jpg
PqfqdcC.jpg

It is simple and easy to make everything all nude.
I don't like it because it's too easy. lol
Just fill the RGB and alpha channels of the texture with black.
If you make one, you can just copy and rename as many as you need.
I don't like to do that. :tongue:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
damn, Corsair and Guardian got the flattest asses out of all the characters, guess that makes sense since they share sliders.... but even shai got a better ass lol.
You can make it bigger by increasing the max value of the hipbone.

Sliders are available for each character.
There are no shared files.

E.K

Potential Patron
I've noticed that Corsairs nipples are more defined than the older versions. Is there a way to update the older classes with the same body as Corsair? ^^

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Like that karlstein edit...would you mind sharing it? Normally I would just load the mesh into blender and delete the bits I want gone and call it a day...for some reason I despise dealing with textures. Cant get the tools to convert the pac to dae:confused:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Like that karlstein edit...would you mind sharing it? Normally I would just load the mesh into blender and delete the bits I want gone and call it a day...for some reason I despise dealing with textures. Cant get the tools to convert the pac to dae:confused:
Adding a bone file and pactool are the final tools in 1.3.1.

Attachments

PAC_to_DAE_Converter1.3.1.zip
1.8 MB · Views: 304

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.