Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Good day suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴
I see you've been really busy fixing other things so hopefully this doesn't sound pushy as I don't intend it to be. When you have a moment would you please let me know if you know what aspect controls the Corvicanus face/helm not being blacked out (screenshots shown above)? I took your advice and greatly reduced the partcutdesc I had and rewrote it to only impact naked while nude etc.

I was successful with only two outstanding issues, one being the Berserker's winter guardian issue but you already mentioned it's due to the back-end file being erroneously named by PA. Second, I am still having issues with locating what is actually controlling the Corvicanus mask not masking the face/head. It shows the face/hair rather than being a blacked-out shadow.

Thank you in advance!
Delete pwm_00_hel_0218.dds

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or insulting in any case! And I didn't know how much I can bother you with such questions, sorry again :(

Also thank you very much for your amazing work :)

I also didn't know that the name of the outfit is different, I'll remember that and I didn't mean to create extra work.

Regarding the outfits, I meant these two:
The blue one makes the body invisible for witch, while the white one does the same for tamer

Bottom Picture is what I see.
View attachment 137642View attachment 137643View attachment 137644
du5GajH.jpg

Witches are partially resolved (blue swimsuits have been re-modeled.)
The tamer is still unresolved
It will take a while to examine partcutdesc.xml, so just be patient and wait for it.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
Hi suzu! its me again, just saw Corsair was bald with new summer outfit. but i already fix it for myself. you can add it to next update.

Btw, here is the partcutdesc, for anyone who have the same problem with me.

Attachments

partcutdesc.zip
15.3 KB · Views: 110

Last edited:

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
It is not a filling.
When making a character costume, a fold is made at the break in the design to create a better fit and volume with the character body. This is the part selected in the image.
TYCxncK.jpg

tAkt0mh.jpg

Without this, the model will be flimsy.
It is common sense for modelers.

Then I'll answer the question of why it looks so big.
If you don't apply mods, the underwear fits the game's original nude model.
However, if I make my nude model a vagina at the same coordinates as the original, it will clip from the underwear.
To avoid this, I have raised the crotch entry slightly upward.
So it looks like a lot of folding.
dftfkjq.jpg
Oh i see, so its intentional, okay, thank you very much suzu have a great week:D

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
du5GajH.jpg

Witches are partially resolved (blue swimsuits have been re-modeled.)
The tamer is still unresolved
It will take a while to examine partcutdesc.xml, so just be patient and wait for it.
sorry
I'm not sure what is causing the conflicting bugs.
I'll hold off for a while.
Maybe it will get better when Pearl Abyss fixes a different bug, so I'll be quiet.
It's happened a few times before.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
嗨,suzu,很抱歉再次打扰您,看来我也有同样的问题,但我使用的是新的裸模。

不同的是:如果我想使用新的裸体模组,我必须将“pew_00_nude_0001_noalpha”重命名为“pew_00_nude_0001”。

否则就不行了,就跟Latuel第一次发帖一样。

如果我重命名文件,阴道就会消失。

这是重命名文件前后的比较。
We already have an answer for you.
Search for the post that has already been written.
And the pubic hair file does not fit the original nude body.
It is only for models that I have altered.

And please translate it into English if you can.
There are so many different Chinese languages, Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, it's a pain in the ass to translate.
Please take the time and effort to ask questions.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Fixing a problem with female characters' heads going bald in summer outfits.
Download partcutdesc.xml from top post.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
We already have an answer for you.
Search for the post that has already been written.
And the pubic hair file does not fit the original nude body.
It is only for models that I have altered.

And please translate it into English if you can.
There are so many different Chinese languages, Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, it's a pain in the ass to translate.
Please take the time and effort to ask questions.
sorry, i was using english but my browser auto translate it to chinese and i didnt notice that, my bad, im so sorry about that.

about this problem, i saw your answer and i tried to fix it, but it doesnt work, i had to rename the file, then it will fix breast, but vagina will be disappear.

i even tried dowload you Black Desert World to compare the different between them.

anyway, thanks for you work again, ill try to fix it on my own when you are busy, good luck to your seasonal character!

a22697619

Illustrator
Hello, can I use this mod for version 3506?
I put the file in the PAZ after running Meta Injector
The game will crash, thank you

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
xOlpJ4i.jpg

If Pearl Abyss is the result of a modification ⇧

I have adapted the changes made to partcutdesc.xml in this week's scheduled maintenance.
Additions regarding the Dark Knight's weapon and
Striker's hand.
And Pearl Abyss also seems to have fixed the baldness issue with summer costumes.
I added it to the partcutdesc.xml file. Pearl Abyss's fix seems to have been to cut the earrings hidden by her hair. So it differs from the place I added.
Updated partcutdesc.xml in the top post.

And as for partcutdesc.xml, we rewrite it frequently, so please check it from time to time.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
sorry, i was using english but my browser auto translate it to chinese and i didnt notice that, my bad, im so sorry about that.

about this problem, i saw your answer and i tried to fix it, but it doesnt work, i had to rename the file, then it will fix breast, but vagina will be disappear.

i even tried dowload you Black Desert World to compare the different between them.

anyway, thanks for you work again, ill try to fix it on my own when you are busy, good luck to your seasonal character!
after read every posts of this thread, and 15 hours of trying, i give up, if i dont rename the file, new ranger nude mod will not work, include use it on Black Desert World mod.

and if i rename the new nude file, vagina will be disappear. really dont know how to fix this, this is so hard, this also makes me understand how great suzu's work is.

thank you very much suzu, you are the best.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
after read every posts of this thread, and 15 hours of trying, i give up, if i dont rename the file, new ranger nude mod will not work, include use it on Black Desert World mod.

and if i rename the new nude file, vagina will be disappear. really dont know how to fix this, this is so hard, this also makes me understand how great suzu's work is.

thank you very much suzu, you are the best.
Th9L6Z8.jpg

This is the front view of the ranger uploaded on the top page.
It's not bad looking, but the polygon mesh of the pubic hair is still the same as before, so the skin weights don't match, so the area around the nucleus is out of alignment.

NIkMC8d.jpg

On the back, the lower part of her buttocks is lumpy and the polygon face is visible.
There are two ways to fix this.
Either correct the skin weight.
Smooth the polygon by adding more polygon vertices.
However, the number and position of the vertices stored in the animation file may not match and the polygons may be destroyed when the animation runs.
So, I think it is best to modify the skin weight.

I have so far modified nearly 4000 files of black desert mods, including textures.
So I am very tired.
I will modify them if I feel like it. Or I will make a new model.
Please don't wait with too much expectation.
Because every time I've ever responded to a request, my play in the Black Desert has decreased and my interest in the game itself has waned.
If I keep making mods, I won't have time to play.

I am sorry that there are no other black desert modders besides me.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
Th9L6Z8.jpg

This is the front view of the ranger uploaded on the top page.
It's not bad looking, but the polygon mesh of the pubic hair is still the same as before, so the skin weights don't match, so the area around the nucleus is out of alignment.

NIkMC8d.jpg

On the back, the lower part of her buttocks is lumpy and the polygon face is visible.
There are two ways to fix this.
Either correct the skin weight.
Smooth the polygon by adding more polygon vertices.
However, the number and position of the vertices stored in the animation file may not match and the polygons may be destroyed when the animation runs.
So, I think it is best to modify the skin weight.

I have so far modified nearly 4000 files of black desert mods, including textures.
So I am very tired.
I will modify them if I feel like it. Or I will make a new model.
Please don't wait with too much expectation.
Because every time I've ever responded to a request, my play in the Black Desert has decreased and my interest in the game itself has waned.
If I keep making mods, I won't have time to play.

I am sorry that there are no other black desert modders besides me.
its ok, suzu, i didnt mean you must fix it or something else, i know it was complex, you already have done a lot for us, how can i ask for more.

just do what you want, thanks for your work and your efforts, you are the best!

Quang Ho

Potential Patron
Does the mod work on any server from the "blocked" list? I'm from SEA server, just seeing someone say it worked again on "SA" alone spark up the hope in me. I've been trying for hours now... no success so far...
Thank you for your dedication.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does the mod work on any server from the "blocked" list? I'm from SEA server, just seeing someone say it worked again on "SA" alone spark up the hope in me. I've been trying for hours now... no success so far...
Thank you for your dedication.
Use the Meta Patcher to unblock.
See the following threads

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Updated again as I seem to have accidentally deleted the dark knight's hair.
Download the partcutdesc.xml in the top post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.