Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (2 Viewers)

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Hello suzu, i managed to fix the bald head on my parcutdesc by using Text Compare! - An online diff tool that can find the difference between two text files on your recent partcutdesc files lol,
1659905687064.png

but i still do have a small problem if you know how to fix it that would be great. on my character underwear (priyah bikini) theres a weird filling thats between the panties and the crotch, do you know what is causing this? screenshot:
צילום מסך 2022-08-07 235622.png

also ill link my mod folder here for anyone who mains witch and want just her to be nude: 9.54 MB folder on MEGA (using the hercules armor u get from msq)

wc123sss

Potential Patron
HsdWLbk.jpg
pTQlgA3.jpg

Fixed an issue where the Dark Knight and Witch would go bald on their heads when wearing certain costumes.
This is a bug caused by a conflict in partcutdesc.xml and has been fixed. Uploaded to top post.
Hi, suzu! Sorry to bother you, i have the same question with #735, but my class is guradian, lhan, and mystic.

Btw im using 2022.8.4 partcutdesc, and didnt use your Black Desert World mod.

Attachments

• guradian.PNG
    guradian.PNG
    956.2 KB · Views: 153
  • mystic.PNG
    mystic.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
  • lhan.PNG
    lhan.PNG
    880.3 KB · Views: 175

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello suzu, i managed to fix the bald head on my parcutdesc by using Text Compare! - An online diff tool that can find the difference between two text files on your recent partcutdesc files lol, View attachment 137619
but i still do have a small problem if you know how to fix it that would be great. on my character underwear (priyah bikini) theres a weird filling thats between the panties and the crotch, do you know what is causing this? screenshot:
View attachment 137620
also ill link my mod folder here for anyone who mains witch and want just her to be nude: 9.54 MB folder on MEGA (using the hercules armor u get from msq)
It is not a filling.
When making a character costume, a fold is made at the break in the design to create a better fit and volume with the character body. This is the part selected in the image.
TYCxncK.jpg

tAkt0mh.jpg

Without this, the model will be flimsy.
It is common sense for modelers.

Then I'll answer the question of why it looks so big.
If you don't apply mods, the underwear fits the game's original nude model.
However, if I make my nude model a vagina at the same coordinates as the original, it will clip from the underwear.
To avoid this, I have raised the crotch entry slightly upward.
So it looks like a lot of folding.
dftfkjq.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, suzu! Sorry to bother you, i have the same question with #735, but my class is guradian, lhan, and mystic.

Btw im using 2022.8.4 partcutdesc, and didnt use your Black Desert World mod.
Download the file ao from the top post and put it in your textures folder and patch it.
The holes can be plugged.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eA4P0iN.jpg

guardian

tDL9KiT.jpg

mystic

4O55u0v.jpg

plum

Eliminate the problem of the character's head going bald when wearing this costume.
Updated partcutdesc.xml in the top post so please download and apply the patch.

The character-shared costumes are now a hassle because you have to log in with each character to try them on in the cash store.
Please let me know if any of your characters are still bald.

By the way, what is Ihan? lol

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Can somebody help me please? The bikini priyah makes my tamers body invisible while the rovini does the same for the female mage :(

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I don't mind if you ask someone in my thread, but I don't respond to questions that start with someone or anyone.
I assume you mean anyone.

Also, please attach a screenshot of your question.
The name of the outfit is different on each server, so the person responding will have to search to find which outfit you are talking about.
It's very tedious and takes a lot of extra work.
Please be polite with your questions.
Then someone will be able to help you out.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
eA4P0iN.jpg

guardian

tDL9KiT.jpg

mystic

4O55u0v.jpg

plum

Eliminate the problem of the character's head going bald when wearing this costume.
Updated partcutdesc.xml in the top post so please download and apply the patch.

The character-shared costumes are now a hassle because you have to log in with each character to try them on in the cash store.
Please let me know if any of your characters are still bald.

By the way, what is Ihan? lol
Omg, im sorry, its Lahn, i always thought its Lhan, my bad, im so sorry.

thx for your work, suzu! guradian and mystic are good now, but lahn is still balding with new summer outfit, can you fix it? thank you very much!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

thx for your work, suzu! guradian and mystic are good now, but lahn is still balding with new summer outfit, can you fix it? thank you very much!
Oh, Ihan was referring to Lahn.
I'll have to make another edit then... sigh.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
I don't mind if you ask someone in my thread, but I don't respond to questions that start with someone or anyone.
I assume you mean anyone.

Also, please attach a screenshot of your question.
The name of the outfit is different on each server, so the person responding will have to search to find which outfit you are talking about.
It's very tedious and takes a lot of extra work.
Please be polite with your questions.
Then someone will be able to help you out.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or insulting in any case! And I didn't know how much I can bother you with such questions, sorry again :(

Also thank you very much for your amazing work :)

I also didn't know that the name of the outfit is different, I'll remember that and I didn't mean to create extra work.

Regarding the outfits, I meant these two:
The blue one makes the body invisible for witch, while the white one does the same for tamer

Bottom Picture is what I see.
Black-Desert-Bikini-2.jpg
Black-Desert-Bikini-3.jpg
2022-08-08_92425245.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Oh, Ihan was referring to Lahn.
I'll have to make another edit then... sigh.
I have not checked Lahn in game but I am fixing it again.
You can check and upload the image, I'm sure you'll be able to find it.
Upload again to top post

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound obnoxious or insulting in any case! And I didn't know how much I can bother you with such questions, sorry again :(

Also thank you very much for your amazing work :)

I also didn't know that the name of the outfit is different, I'll remember that and I didn't mean to create extra work.

Regarding the outfits, I meant these two:
The blue one makes the body invisible for witch, while the white one does the same for tamer

Bottom Picture is what I see.
View attachment 137642View attachment 137643View attachment 137644
Confirmed in-game.
You are right, the body is gone.
I will fix it, but please give me some time.

wc123sss

Potential Patron
我没有在游戏中检查过 Lahn,但我正在再次修复它。
您可以查看并上传图片,我相信您一定能找到它。
再次上传至顶帖
lahn is good now, suzu, thanks for your work again, your help was very much appreciated. i love you!

kimslf

Casual Client
Thank you for uploading the revised version. I just gave up because I thought I was bothering you. LOL
Thank you and I'm sorry, Suz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.