Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
In this case, the Lowerbody pac and Cloak pac files are required for modification.
To summarize, replace the file names pww_10_lb_0052.pac and pww_10_lb_0052_01.pac with
Just swap the file names of pww_10_cloak_0052.pac and pww_10_cloak_0052_01.pac.

I'll upload the file for Witch since they will probably tell you that you can't do those tasks anyway.
it worked, but i hoped it would remove just the cape from the uncaped version and the clothings wont stay something like this
צילום מסך 2022-08-15 214212.png
צילום מסך 2022-08-15 214242.png

like these parts get removed when you use the remove cape toggle, and the clothing also goes away so she stays with the swimwear only.

Also suzu i know you are working hard on this mod, you are pretty much the reason its still alive and im very grateful for it , so i dont mind
supporting your patreon if you have one ( or supporting you in any other way you choose :D )

:meow-googlycheeks:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I am not sure what you mean.
Guardian is already in the same formation as Nova.
I was talking about Drakania's new nude body (2022/7/26). Can the new body for all girls too? Not just drakania class? Or that new pussy on page one is for Drakania class? Im don't play BDO on official for a long time and im have my own private server with guardian class smiles.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I was talking about Drakania's new nude body (2022/7/26). Can the new body for all girls too? Not just drakania class? Or that new pussy on page one is for Drakania class? Im don't play BDO on official for a long time and im have my own private server with guardian class smiles.
The new body is made of drakania and corsair.
Each character model does not work well if you simply copy the model.
For each, a polygon model must be created, skin weights must be adjusted (neck alignment and crotch modifications), and textures must be redrawn.
If I had the energy to do it like before, I would do it, but the import application is incomplete and does not import the finished models as it should, which adds to the stress each time.
Right now I'm basically happy with just the character I'm playing with.
If some motivation arises, I may make one.

OSA

Potential Patron
No matter what outfit wear, will only be naked.

If you look at the screenshot in the description on page 1, there is a picture of you wearing clothes and only your underwear is naked.

How did you?

yiketianqing

Author
Thanks for your work.
There is a cut when the breast size is not small.What should i do?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 289
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 291

nudeseeker

Casual Client
JVhoLhq.jpg
cnUnpz8.jpg

Both eliminate the top and bottom outfits that hide the swimsuit.
Please put them in the texture folder as they are modified with textures.
How is the old pubic hair look on her? Can you plz make screenshots with pubic hair on her? I may be playing official server again smiles.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How is the old pubic hair look on her? Can you plz make screenshots with pubic hair on her? I may be playing official server again smiles.
nfOfvAd.jpg
ULR8mrh.jpg

If the shape of the crotch changes, it is necessary to make a new mesh for pubic hair like this.
It cannot be simply diverted.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
PClsmza.jpg
w64yVJq.jpg
This may look more natural.
But I'm showing the production process like this, but I'm not saying I'll upload it. lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ZtOfaIV.jpg
r1Gv3Vm.jpg

Added some weapon hiding when waiting for Drakania

I was going to upload it, but it looks like there's another bug on this site...
I can't upload the file so I have to abort it.

Attachments

weapon.zip
211 KB · Views: 96

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It looks like the glitch that happened before is happening again.
I am unable to upload data.
Unfortunately, there have been so many problems with Undertow since the owner's transfer.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for your work.
There is a cut when the breast size is not small.What should i do?
Do you know what the game default body slider values are?
There is a limit to everything.
If the body's polygon count and the costume's polygon count are approximate, they will move somewhat the same.
However, in many games, the polygon count of the costume is less than the polygon count of the character.
What happens when you do that?
It is the correlation between the skin weight applied to the character and the skin weight of the costume.
The skin weights copied from the body are the same, but they do not track the same way because of the different polygon counts.
So if you have destructive big tits.
Naturally, the costume will not expand in the same way.
I've already answered this question to the point where I'm sick of answering it, so this will be the last time.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
They made a change to corsair feet and she is crashing when I try to load her files. Trying to figure out what changed.

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
Unfortunately, there have been so many problems with Undertow since the owner's transfer.
Are you trying to attach images to your forum posts, uploading content to the Resources section, or uploading content to the Media section?

I think the fix would be similar in all 3 cases but I wanted to try to get more details so we can pinpoint what's causing it.

pyruk4

Vivacious Visitor
That pussy is too realistic, where u find this? Is it a real image or scanned from a real flesh u know?

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working as hard as we can on finding and fixing all the issues.

Undertow forum is a complex system that involves many different parts and pieces that need to be configured and fine tuned to work together properly.

Unfortunately we were unable to simply transfer ownership of the existing server, we only received some core files and core configs, but we had to set it all up from scratch on the brand new server, and set up all systems around the xenforo's core.

The same glitch could not be happening again, this has to be something new. Are there any other reports of people being unable to upload files? What are you trying to upload and where exactly? Could you try uploading it again? It may trigger an error message which may be able to find somewhere in logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.