Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (4 Viewers)

caliarbor

Potential Patron
The body is cut by the upper and lower body commands, not the underwear.
Since your partcut does not specify a cut type at all, there is a glitch somewhere.
If you only took off the starter armor, download the partcut from the previous post and see what's inside.
I'm writing to pkw_upperbody_hair and pkw_lowerbody_hair as well as fish_hand.
Disable the nude of the corresponding Relation CutType.
okay, i did some editing and got it down to where all the armors have no missing parts or clipping. only the body with nothing equipped is still missing the ub and lb, and the strangth of heave as well. those are the only 2 i cant seem to figure out because any edit i do changes nothing

Entropy

Potential Patron
really could use some help figuring this out or just some advice, missing the upper body and lower body for all equipped and unequipped armors for the new class, everything i could think of hasn't resolved it and not sure what to doView attachment 134051
what is the texture name for these boots and gloves? I tried using paz_browser to find and erase all the pqw_00_foot, pqw_00_hand, pqw_02_foot and pqw_02_hand testures but these boots and gloves still show up.

Last edited:

Entropy

Potential Patron
It seems that drakania uses another female class for some of its clothes. For instance, there is underwear for drakania but the only uw texture files I can find for drakania are these ao ones: pqw_00_uw_0004_ao, pqw_00_uw_0005_ao and pqw_00_uw_1040_ao. Also, the tuvala gloves and boots seem to be using some other female class textures since I can't find the foot and hand textures for them: pqw_02_foot_0009.dds or pqw_02_hand_0009.dds.

caliarbor

Potential Patron
It seems that drakania uses another female class for some of its clothes. For instance, there is underwear for drakania but the only uw texture files I can find for drakania are these ao ones: pqw_00_uw_0004_ao, pqw_00_uw_0005_ao and pqw_00_uw_1040_ao. Also, the tuvala gloves and boots seem to be using some other female class textures since I can't find the foot and hand textures for them: pqw_02_foot_0009.dds or pqw_02_hand_0009.dds.
im not really sure, i thought it would be shared with pkw, but i commented out all of them and body is still invisable. im working on it but kinda at a loss

if i could just figure out what the base armor is when you have nothing equiped, then ill have it fixed, but i dont know which one it is

caliarbor

Potential Patron
so i got everything to work fine, but the only way the nudity is working is if underwear is equipped and turned on. does anyone have the texture files to remove starter only for the drakania class that doesnt affect the rest?
or the code for the armor so i know which one to work with

Entropy

Potential Patron
so i got everything to work fine, but the only way the nudity is working is if underwear is equipped and turned on. does anyone have the texture files to remove starter only for the drakania class that doesnt affect the rest?
or the code for the armor so i know which one to work with
The zip file that Suzu uploaded that hides drakania's starter armor is called StarterArmorHideTexs.zip and is on page 13. The starter armor is pqw_02_*_0001.dds where * is either cloak, foot, hand, lb, sho, ub. This armor is the second one that you can view when you go to the beauty shop, click "Character Action" --> "Clothes".

You need to have the nudes&pubic.zip and the Drakania_nude.zip on page 12

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
kfrpinJ.jpg

Lahn stripped off this underwear
Put it in the texture folder and it will be activated.
Of course, after the patch

Attachments

psw_00_lb_0241.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 185

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
OaGZ2qP.jpg
qL1kDcB.jpg
9O49F6l.jpg

This is a new nude body for Drakania.
The point of alteration is to make the chest area thinner to avoid clipping of the body from the armor.
Hence, the upper body clothing is oversized.
Other modification is changing the shape of the crotch area.

Upload only pac file, please put them in the nude folder of Drakania.
Upload to top post.

Entropy

Potential Patron
OaGZ2qP.jpg
qL1kDcB.jpg
9O49F6l.jpg

This is a new nude body for Drakania.
The point of alteration is to make the chest area thinner to avoid clipping of the body from the armor.
Hence, the upper body clothing is oversized.
Other modification is changing the shape of the crotch area.

Upload only pac file, please put them in the nude folder of Drakania.
Upload to top post.
thank you

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is that a new pussy for her too? It looks more puffy than your original ones.
In addition to Lahn's motion, there is another motion of a female character standing straight with her legs closed in a good posture when holding a weapon, and her crotch is plumped up by both legs in this state.
In this case, the crotch of the character is pulled up to the legs and plumped up.

The only difference between the nude body you are using is that I am using a slim body.
I can't remember if I uploaded it or not.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I will upload my files_to_patch folder in the near future, calling it my black desert.
However, the amount of data is 1.3 gigabytes, so I will have to split it up to upload it.
I will look for the best and easiest way to split the data.
Please wait a while.
Besides, I want to make Drakania level 60.
I'm still at level 58. lol

Also, it seems that people who find me on the SA server stay close by and stare at me.
It's embarrassing, so please leave me alone.
Please don't kill me. :grin:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
In addition to Lahn's motion, there is another motion of a female character standing straight with her legs closed in a good posture when holding a weapon, and her crotch is plumped up by both legs in this state.
In this case, the crotch of the character is pulled up to the legs and plumped up.

The only difference between the nude body you are using is that I am using a slim body.
I can't remember if I uploaded it or not.
Aww that understandable. Can you do a puffy lips pussy for all the girls in the future plans?

notsuspiciousatall

Potential Patron
I will upload my files_to_patch folder in the near future, calling it my black desert.
However, the amount of data is 1.3 gigabytes, so I will have to split it up to upload it.
Please wait a while.

Also, it seems that people who find me on the SA server stay close by and stare at me.

Wonderful! I think the best way is to upload it using Megaupload and split it into two rar files. Easyupload dot io seems to have up to 10gb of storage but is only good for 30 days (lame) but Mega doesn't seem to have an expiration date.

I've been search high and low for your Shai loli, she has a great model! I'd love to be able to download her without the pubes but pubes is still better than what I currently have. The current one I have is your old rendition with the triangular boobs from like 2 years ago xD You really are amazing!

Aanora

Modder
Please wait a while.

You could upload it to Google Drive if that's an option for you.

Aanora

Modder
Suzu you're doing so much work and being so generous in sharing everything, thank you so much. You've made me want to share my mod collection as well, even though it already has a bunch of your stuff (all the life skill, basic, and event armor edits are yours) but there's also a good amount of new stuff. Some I've made on my own and there's also a bunch I've downloaded from others. I know it's not as impressive as yours but I figured it won't do any harm to let people have access to as many mods as possible.

I'm gonna upload it to google drive, you could do the same as there isn't a file size limit there.

Entropy

Potential Patron
Suzu you're doing so much work and being so generous in sharing everything, thank you so much. You've made me want to share my mod collection as well, even though it already has a bunch of your stuff (all the life skill, basic, and event armor edits are yours) but there's also a good amount of new stuff. Some I've made on my own and there's also a bunch I've downloaded from others. I know it's not as impressive as yours but I figured it won't do any harm to let people have access to as many mods as possible.

I'm gonna upload it to google drive, you could do the same as there isn't a file size limit there.

great, thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Wonderful! I think the best way is to upload it using Megaupload and split it into two rar files. Easy upload dot io seems to have up to 10GB of storage but is only good for 30 days (lame) but Mega doesn't seem to have an expiration date.

I've been searching high and low for your Shai loli, she has a great model! I'd love to be able to download her without the pubes but pubes are still better than what I currently have. The current one I have is your old rendition with the triangular boobs from like 2 years ago xD You are amazing!

Slightly more mature Shai model
Small breasts are added.
The problem that arises here is the shadow around the breast.
Altering a model in the black desert is always trouble.
However, when you have been making altered mods for a long time, you quickly understand what the problem is.
This shadow is a problem in the area where the skin weights of each bone are interfering with each other.
The skin weights just need to be smoothed out.

I won't do anything until the season character leveling is complete, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.