Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

adam821030

Author
I think there is a mistake on your part because I have not experienced any problems.
Please refer to this thread
111.png

What should I do....

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
This one, it's part of the Sugar Rush Outfit as far as I remember
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Hey Suzu, In case you missed it - this would be the outfit which I have mentioned. Kutas mentioned that it would be:
pvw_10_uw_0048_01

However I do not know where I should place these files and would love the files for all clases - I simply want to see the stockings. :D

Also the simple underwear with white stockings, the stockings don't show.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Hey Suzu, In case you missed it - this would be the outfit which I have mentioned. Kutas mentioned that it would be:
pvw_10_uw_0048_01

However I do not know where I should place these files and would love the files for all clases - I simply want to see the stockings. :D

Also the simple underwear with white stockings, the stockings don't show.
All female characters share a single file of underwear and other textures.
Placement is done with
files_to_patch\character\texture\

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 134250
Sorry
I have used various files and still can't show my pussy and nipples
So what other files can I replace?
If you use only my file, there is no error you indicate.
I think there are other folders and files in the paz folder.
For example, if you don't use Resorepless now, but used it before, you should still have a resources folder.
The meta injector will target those for patching as well.
I think that is the cause of the error?
I have a note about this in the download thread in the FAQ and in the upload tab.

If you really want to use Resorepless, please post your questions and help in the Resorepless thread.
I don't use Resorepless, so I can't help you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
EG1vlBt.jpg
jBbtczi.jpg

The entire body was clipped from the armor, and I modified the polygon mesh.
The area around the breasts is double layered and when the lower armor is stripped off, the boobs show through.
Pearl Abyss is also quite erotic.

Aanora

Modder
EG1vlBt.jpg
jBbtczi.jpg

The entire body was clipped from the armor, and I modified the polygon mesh.
The area around the breasts is double layered and when the lower armor is stripped off, the boobs show through.
Pearl Abyss is also quite erotic.
Oh so modifying the polygon mesh is what fixes the clipping? So far I've just been using partcut to hide the clipping by getting rid of the under skin completely. But that of course means I'll have holes if I do edits on those areas.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Hey does anyone have the file for this underwear? So I can at least still have the stockings? Also where could I even look for that kind of stuff and what are the class prefix for the files so I could change it?

Attachments

• bdo-nude-basic-underwear.jpg
    bdo-nude-basic-underwear.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 126

Noripa5622

Vivacious Visitor
2022-04-29_12629253.PNG
Does anyone know how to fix these holes on Witch Navillera outfit? I edited the mesh in blender to try and get the boobs out. But no matter what I do, I can't fix the holes. I tried editing the partcutdesc, I tried using partcutdesc that Suzu uploaded. But it doesn't work and the boobs don't appear.

I'm quite baffled honestly, this never happened to me before. I'd at least expect clipping with edited partcutdesc. But the body is just not there.

Attachments

pww_00_ub_0203.rar
294.2 KB · Views: 93

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 134255Does anyone know how to fix these holes on Witch Navillera outfit? I edited the mesh in blender to try and get the boobs out. But no matter what I do, I can't fix the holes. I tried editing the partcutdesc, I tried using partcutdesc that Suzu uploaded. But it doesn't work and the boobs don't appear.

I'm quite baffled honestly, this never happened to me before. I'd at least expect clipping with edited partcutdesc. But the body is just not there.
Put it in the texture folder.

Attachments

pww_00_ub_0203_ao.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 105

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Oh so modifying the polygon mesh is what fixes the clipping? So far I've just been using partcut to hide the clipping by getting rid of the under skin completely. But that of course means I'll have holes if I do edits on those areas.
uaxQAjv.jpg
y9HdC4e.jpg

Before and after modification

Hirador

Potential Patron
Suzu, you are an absolute legend! I just installed your BDO world and it looks fantastic! It even includes all the skimpy armor textures you made several years ago, all into one big compilation! And the best of all - it was so simple compared to years ago when all the files were all separated, making it difficult to organize. Thank you so much!!
An interesting thing I noticed is that when my characters are completely naked, they have pubic hair, while all the skimpy armor textures don't have pubic hair. Why is that the case? How do I change it so that naked characters have no pubic hair too?
I am in love!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, you are an absolute legend! I just installed your BDO world and it looks fantastic! It even includes all the skimpy armor textures you made several years ago, all into one big compilation! And the best of all - it was so simple compared to years ago when all the files were all separated, making it difficult to organize. Thank you so much!!
An interesting thing I noticed is that when my characters are completely naked, they have pubic hair, while all the skimpy armor textures don't have pubic hair. Why is that the case? How do I change it so that naked characters have no pubic hair too?
I am in love!
Texture to remove pubic hair. Please put it in the texture folder.

Attachments

pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 136

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.