Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Drakania nudity file.
Modified 3D model.
There are other characters with shared nude textures, so those nude bodies are also included.

The body sliders include all female characters.
As for the textures, I've included them because all the female characters share them except for the character-specific underwear." The figure is undressed."
The others are all _ao textures that create the shape and shadow of the underwear on the body.
Put them in the paz folder and patch them with meta injector.
I don't use Resorepless so I don't know if there are any errors due to conflicts.
I'll tell you in advance.

ps: It also includes a file with the faeries naked.

Edit;
It looks like you had a pubic hair mesh, so please remove it with the separately uploaded textures (pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds).
The reason I ask is that this texture is a shared texture for the starter innerwear for the female character.
The pubic hair will grow over the entire body of the other characters.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Its works but i have a few problems i would greatly appreciate it if u could help me.
I have clipping issues with some of the cloths ( drakania and witch below )

Also drakania weapon is black

and all the underwear are removed? what to do to make only default underwear naked?

(also i want the mod to work on -Only- Witch and drakania how can i do that?
Thanks for your help suzu ! <3

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 Its works but i have a few problems i would greatly appreciate it if u could help me.
I have clipping issues with some of the cloths ( drakania and witch below )
View attachment 134011View attachment 134012
Also drakania weapon is black
View attachment 134013
and all the underwear are removed? what to do to make only default underwear naked?
View attachment 134015
(also i want the mod to work on -Only- Witch and drakania how can i do that?
Thanks for your help suzu ! <3
Since you seem to be the one who enjoys nakedness with the removal of starter armor only.
Starter files only.
Please replace the texture folder.
And replace partcutdesc.xml as well.
It will be compatible with Drakania.
Witches are not included, as they seem to be supported by Resorepless.

Attachments

texture.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 240

partcutdesc.zip
11.3 KB · Views: 175

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Since you seem to be the one who enjoys nakedness with the removal of starter armor only.
Starter files only.
Please replace the texture folder.
And replace partcutdesc.xml as well.
It will be compatible with Drakania.
Witches are not included, as they seem to be supported by Resorepless.
The clipping issues seem to be fixed, but i still cant see my other premium underwear and drakania weapon is still black how do i fix it?
Thanks again suzu !!!

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Texture folders are replaced, not overwritten.
For weapons, delete the weapons folder.
if i delete weapon folder of drakania game crashes :(
also if i dont overwrite the folder my witch will have missing nipples and drakania gets a clipping default armor on her

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
if i delete weapon folder of drakania game crashes :(
also if i dont overwrite the folder my witch will have missing nipples and drakania gets a clipping default armor on her
Do you always reset the metafile to the game defaults before patching?
Overwriting patches is a source of errors.

There are no witches in this uploaded data.
Please ask in the other thread about using it with Resorepless.

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Do you always reset the metafile to the game defaults before patching?
Overwriting patches is a source of errors.

There are no witches in this uploaded data.
Please ask in the other thread about using it with Resorepless.
no i always pull the clean backup, and im talking about the drakania, the witch is of no importance now
when i delete the weapon folder the game crashes
also lets say i do want to just merge the folders what files do i need to cahnge/remove to make premium underwear appear?

i managed to make some progress but i still didnt manage to make the weapon look normal

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
no i always pull the clean backup, and im talking about the drakania, the witch is of no importance now
when i delete the weapon folder the game crashes
also lets say i do want to just merge the folders what files do i need to cahnge/remove to make premium underwear appear?

i managed to make some progress but i still didnt manage to make the weapon look normal
Delete all folders except 25_pqw from the files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc folder.
25_pqw is drakania.
Delete the Drakania weapons folder. This data is the file that makes the weapon invisible.
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\25_pqw\weapon\

Also, delete blackbody.dds, blackbody_n.dds, and blackbody_sp.dds from the textures folder. These textures were created to make the awakening weapon invisible.
files_to_patch\character\texture\

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Delete all folders except 25_pqw from the files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc folder.
25_pqw is drakania.
Delete the Drakania weapons folder. This data is the file that makes the weapon invisible.
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\25_pqw\weapon\

Also, delete blackbody.dds, blackbody_n.dds, and blackbody_sp.dds from the textures folder. These textures were created to make the awakening weapon invisible.
files_to_patch\character\texture\
EDIT:
I managed to fix it the clipping by adding the default textures from the first folder you gave me now everything is working PERFECTLY! thank you so much for your help suzu i couldnt do it without you <3

i do have one last question tho, what causing these black shadows and how can i fix it ( if thats possible)

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
EDIT:
I managed to fix it the clipping by adding the default textures from the first folder you gave me now everything is working PERFECTLY! thank you so much for your help suzu i couldnt do it without you <3

i do have one last question tho, what causing these black shadows and how can i fix it ( if thats possible)
View attachment 134038
Character models for games have a reduced polygon count in order to make their movements more nimble.
Therefore, too large breasts will manifest polygon mesh. "Pearl Abyss is the best we can tolerate."

If the number of polygons is increased, it will not match the animation data and will result in distortion.

The current solution is to turn off the shadow function in the in-game settings or make the breasts smaller.

This concludes all explanations.
See you.

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
Character models for games have a reduced polygon count in order to make their movements more nimble.
Therefore, too large breasts will manifest polygon mesh. "Pearl Abyss is the best we can tolerate."

If the number of polygons is increased, it will not match the animation data and will result in distortion.

The current solution is to turn off the shadow function in the in-game settings or make the breasts smaller.

This concludes all explanations.
See you.
Alright ! i thank you again for all the support and help you have given me and this community !!!!!! you are amazing suzu <3:meow-googlycheeks:
Seeya around!

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
im using the trial version of photoshop, and i cant save the format as dds/d3d (as i cant install the dds plugin) is there an alternative so i can get the blonde verision uw_001_dec.dds to work? Or did someone already upload that file here in the website somewhere.

I just want to get the hair to work for drakania and corsair
Five different pubic hair colors.

Attachments

pubic hair color texture.zip
584.2 KB · Views: 219

caliarbor

Potential Patron
really could use some help figuring this out or just some advice, missing the upper body and lower body for all equipped and unequipped armors for the new class, everything i could think of hasn't resolved it and not sure what to do
1650159635199.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
really could use some help figuring this out or just some advice, missing the upper body and lower body for all equipped and unequipped armors for the new class, everything i could think of hasn't resolved it and not sure what to doView attachment 134051

The partcutdesc.xml command consists of three statements.
The first is <BasicCutType Name="****">
This is a candidate model for cutting the body.
The second is <CutType Name="****">
This instruction statement specifies which armor is to be cut for each part.
This imperative has sub-commands.
It is described below.
The third is <Relation CutType="****">
This is the second sub-command mentioned earlier.
It is very important.
It specifies how the armor loaded with the second cut type should be cut.

Well, now that I've explained it in a nutshell, do you understand it?
Based on this, it seems that the armor is erasing all but the hands and feet in your case. You need to edit "pqw_02_ub_0009.pac , pqw_02_ub_0009_dm.pac , pqw_02_lb_0009.pac , pqw_02_lb_0009_dm.pac" because that armor is appropriating the Akum design.

Upload the partcutdesc.xml here, but only for drakania, starter armor, and acme armor. And I didn't add the hand and foot of the akum, so if you delete those, you won't see the limbs.
Reference.
Placement of the paz\files_to_patch\character

Attachments

partcutdesc_for_caliarbor.zip
11.3 KB · Views: 103

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Turn off body cuts in starter armor and all regular armor in Drakania.
Note that the other characters are not written in.
When you insert this partcutdesc.xml, you will see the nude body, but the body will clip from the armor if the armor is not skinpied.
I will say this up front.

Attachments

partcutdesc_Drakania_regular_all.zip
11.5 KB · Views: 153

caliarbor

Potential Patron
Turn off body cuts in starter armor and all regular armor in Drakania.
Note that the other characters are not written in.
When you insert this partcutdesc.xml, you will see the nude body, but the body will clip from the armor if the armor is not skinpied.
I will say this up front.
what would be the line i would need to comment out to remove just the starter armor, like what is being worn when all others are unequipped. what you posted above fixed all my armors and invisible body, but the started armor is showing and i just wanted that gone, which is what caused this headache in the firstplace.
and thankyou for helping, know you didn't have to take the time, i appreciate it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
what would be the line i would need to comment out to remove just the starter armor, like what is being worn when all others are unequipped. what you posted above fixed all my armors and invisible body, but the started armor is showing and i just wanted that gone, which is what caused this headache in the firstplace.
and thankyou for helping, know you didn't have to take the time, i appreciate it
There is too little information in your questions.
At the very least, what patcher do you use, or
Like what's in the folders.
Without basic information, I am tired of just trial and error on my part.

Modified textures are needed to take off the starter armor.

Download the textures in this post and put them in your textures folder.

paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

caliarbor

Potential Patron
There is too little information in your questions.
At the very least, what patcher do you use, or
Like what's in the folders.
Without basic information, I am tired of just trial and error on my part.

Modified textures are needed to take off the starter armor.

Download the textures in this post and put them in your textures folder.

paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\
okay, so when i add those textures and partcut, the same thing happens. this is my old one, which works minus the basic all unequipped body, which is invisble minus the hands, feet, and head. it appears if i comment out the nude file, but thtats the only way i could make it work

Attachments

partcutdesc.rar
61.3 KB · Views: 103

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
okay, so when i add those textures and partcut, the same thing happens. this is my old one, which works minus the basic all unequipped body, which is invisble minus the hands, feet, and head. it appears if i comment out the nude file, but thtats the only way i could make it work
The body is cut by the upper and lower body commands, not the underwear.
Since your partcut does not specify a cut type at all, there is a glitch somewhere.
If you only took off the starter armor, download the partcut from the previous post and see what's inside.
I'm writing to pkw_upperbody_hair and pkw_lowerbody_hair as well as fish_hand.
Disable the nude of the corresponding Relation CutType.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For those who have installed Black Desert Mods and it doesn't work.

There are two causes.
Either something is wrong or something is missing.

I don't use Resorepless, but if you are using Resorepless that is no longer updated and incomplete, I cannot respond.

Furthermore, I am a mod model provider, not a commentator.
Please ask questions that cannot be successfully implemented in other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.