Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
May I ask how you altered the pac files to make the weapons hide?
Each character's weapon has a dummy file.
We just rename and replace that file.
Get a paz browser to view or extract the pac files and textures.
It should solve itself.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jNtTeWv.jpg
7GWmLlV.jpg
Slim body of Drakania
I think I'm almost finished, or so I think to myself.
I don't think there is a demand for it since many people seem to be lovers of fuller bodies, so I will not be uploading it. lol

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
can anyone share their files to patch folder for the drakania nude please? i cane get it to work no matter what i do, only managed to make holes in her armor

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
I upgraded my tuvala gear to pen and suddenly the nude drakania exclaire outfit's breasts are covered again. only the vagina is showing now. i dont know why this is happening. should i reinstall the mod?

paopu

Casual Client
Yes, it is.
You are right.
Both pac files seem to have stocking mesh.
It seems impossible to replace the mesh inside.

However, the pubic hair mesh texture needs to be a transparency processed texture.
In the case of this underwear, the stocking texture is transparency processed and the underwear has no transparency processing.
So it is impossible to replace the pubic hair mesh with the underwear.
There is a trick to do this, but it is very tedious and I don't want to do it.
I'm sorry, I'm a moody person, so I may eventually get around to it, but if it can't wait, please give up or change your interest to something else.

In case you are wondering, the backstage technique is to merge the stocking mesh with the pubic hair mesh and swap the textures.
To swap textures, you can either reposition the UVs and rewrite the textures, or you can add the pubic hair textures in the gaps between the stocking textures.
If you can use a 3D application, you can try this.
It is a pity that there are no users who modify the 3D polygons of the Black Desert.

I think there are two problems about modding bdo. First, the bdo mod community seem to be fragmented, scattered in other foruns/sites/chats. I saw people on discord modding the game, trying to use 3d aplication like blender and maya. Even there are people trying to understand how the animation poses works, making experiments. This become dificult to mod community growing because there is not shared knowledge and files.

Another problem is PA. The BDO playerbase is unsatisfied about the state of game, angry about the PA's wrong decisions and bad management in the last years. This has provoked a player evasion (it's worst now because now there are a competitive mmo on market, Lost Ark). There are too regions blockeds (one of many mistakes made by PA), discouranging modders. Now the BDO population is growing because the new content, but I think in a few weeks, this game will lose players again. The PA devs lacks game vision. They are disconnected with their playerbase.

Anyway, I want to thank you for all the efforts you made for the community. And I hope someday PA rethinks about their decision and see the mod community with good eyes

paopu

Casual Client
I upgraded my tuvala gear to pen and suddenly the nude drakania exclaire outfit's breasts are covered again. only the vagina is showing now. i dont know why this is happening. should i reinstall the mod?
Probably because it's lack armor damaged textures. The texture creator only made normal armor textures, missing (?) the damaged armor textures. when your armor be in low durability, the game will use native texture, because there are not modded texture for this armor situation. just restore your armor durability.

Entropy

Potential Patron
I deleted the textures for the tuvula armor pieces but the shoes and gloves did not disappear. anyone have ideas about how to fix this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Damage textures are used when equipment durability is low.
These textures have _dm in the texture name.
If you copy the modified pqw_00_ub_0001.dds, rename it to pqw_00_ub_0001_dm.dds, put it in the textures folder and re-patch it, you will see the breast again.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I deleted the textures for the tuvula armor pieces but the shoes and gloves did not disappear. anyone have ideas about how to fix this?
Gloves and boots will disappear if the RGBA is filled to black and transparent textures are used.
For example, you can simply divert the texture that erased the underwear by renaming it.
Should be easy.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
can anyone share their files to patch folder for the drakania nude please? i cane get it to work no matter what i do, only managed to make holes in her armor
I will think about it.
I'll organize the files so you don't have to worry about it.

For your information.
The body missing process uses partcutdesc.xml, which needs to be rewritten.

The underwear-shaped holes in the crotch area are handled by textures.
This is a texture with _ao in the texture name.
This also needs to be redrawn.

These are the two types of holes in the body.

Entropy

Potential Patron
Gloves and boots will disappear if the RGBA is filled to black and transparent textures are used.
For example, you can simply divert the texture that erased the underwear by renaming it.
Should be easy.
Thank you for responding. I used paint.net to erase the texture from the dds file and saved using dxt1 format. Should I have done something different?

OppaiDragon

Potential Patron
I will think about it.

For your information.

i dont understand modding very well, the only thing i managed to do with trial and error after countless tries is make my witch nude with resorpless and your nude texture on top of it ( 3d vag )
if you could make that folder i would love you forever <3333 thank you very much suzu ! :meow-googlycheeks:

Entropy

Potential Patron
I will think about it.

For your information.

That would be great if you could put the drakania nude files up. I'd like to see how you did them. thanks for all you've done

Drizz

Vivacious Visitor
yH4s73Z.jpg
The skimpy armor model in my case hides the breasts. lol
I logged into SA for the first time in a long time to check the model.

SA does not require a VPN, so it is easy to log in.
In-game story movies are in English.
Everything else is in Spanish?
This is replaced by the language of the Japan server.
In case you are wondering, the language files are in the ad folder.
To always be up to date, you will need to update the game on either server.
It is a waste of hard disk space. lol
The NA/EU server is in use after the KR server is blocked. In the past, I used a VPN, but NA/EU also connected without a VPN.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i dont understand modding very well, the only thing i managed to do with trial and error after countless tries is make my witch nude with resorpless and your nude texture on top of it ( 3d vag )
if you could make that folder i would love you forever <3333 thank you very much suzu ! :meow-googlycheeks:
Drakania nudity file.
Modified 3D model.
There are other characters with shared nude textures, so those nude bodies are also included.

The body sliders include all female characters.
As for the textures, I've included them because all the female characters share them except for the character-specific underwear." The figure is undressed."
The others are all _ao textures that create the shape and shadow of the underwear on the body.
Put them in the paz folder and patch them with meta injector.
I don't use Resorepless so I don't know if there are any errors due to conflicts.
I'll tell you in advance.

ps: It also includes a file with the faeries naked.

Edit;
It looks like you had a pubic hair mesh, so please remove it with the separately uploaded textures (pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds).
The reason I ask is that this texture is a shared texture for the starter innerwear for the female character.
The pubic hair will grow over the entire body of the other characters.

Attachments

files_to_patch.zip
17.1 MB · Views: 332

pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 195

Last edited:

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
Drakania nudity file.
Modified 3D model.
There are other characters with shared nude textures, so those nude bodies are also included.

The body sliders include all female characters.
As for the textures, I've included them because all the female characters share them except for the character-specific underwear." The figure is undressed."
The others are all _ao textures that create the shape and shadow of the underwear on the body.
Put them in the paz folder and patch them with meta injector.
I don't use Resorepless so I don't know if there are any errors due to conflicts.
I'll tell you in advance.

ps: It also includes a file with the faeries naked.

Edit;
It looks like you had a pubic hair mesh, so please remove it with the separately uploaded textures (pkw_00_uw_0001_dec.dds).
The reason I ask is that this texture is a shared texture for the starter innerwear for the female character.
The pubic hair will grow over the entire body of the other characters.
thankyou so much it works great, how can i turn the pubic hair blonde, do i just use an image editor and change the color of the pubic hair manually and save it?

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
Z6FrGLx.jpg
s0hEKh5.jpg

pubic hair color
im using the trial version of photoshop, and i cant save the format as dds/d3d (as i cant install the dds plugin) is there an alternative so i can get the blonde verision uw_001_dec.dds to work? Or did someone already upload that file here in the website somewhere.

I just want to get the hair to work for drakania and corsair

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.