Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (3 Viewers)

Drizz

Vivacious Visitor
hi, Suzu, this is my Drakania, I use the model of the Dark Knight , I would like to know where to find the texture files for the black knight's face?
You seem to have confused the model and texture. It has been confirmed that there is no problem with social action when using the Dark Knight body model for Drakania. However, as shown in the photo, Dark Knight's skin color is different, so it is difficult to use the Dark Knight texture. It is better to apply only the Dark Knight model to Dracania and use a texture of another class. Alternatively, it is applied to automatically use another class texture without having to apply it separately. But I don't know which class texture to use.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
e5fXsaE.jpg
JhO0S5M.jpg

The head has many files.
Do you want to rewrite all of these?
I don't, and I don't do extractions because it's too much work.
Do it yourself.
I think there is only one basic skin color file for the face of the black knight, I need it, but I can't find it

Drizz

Vivacious Visitor
ok thanks, sorry to bother you. ill go ask there
You can refer to it here or how to use it in other threads, so it would be good to refer to it.
The basic principle is to first apply the skeleton model and skin texture to form a 3D character. For the nude mode, part of the model and texture is modified and replaced. Modifying the model is difficult unless you are an expert, and if you delete a part of the texture, the model itself related to the texture will not be applied. So, it comes out in a hollowed out form, and if you restore it with 'resorepless' Util, the open space will be filled with a nude body. New characters like Drakania are not in the 'resorepless' menu, so you have to do it manually.

elonmusk1002

Potential Patron
You can refer to it here or how to use it in other threads, so it would be good to refer to it.
The basic principle is to first apply the skeleton model and skin texture to form a 3D character. For the nude mode, part of the model and texture is modified and replaced. Modifying the model is difficult unless you are an expert, and if you delete a part of the texture, the model itself related to the texture will not be applied. So, it comes out in a hollowed out form, and if you restore it with 'resorepless' Util, the open space will be filled with a nude body. New characters like Drakania are not in the 'resorepless' menu, so you have to do it manually.
thankyou for the explaination, I agree with you that this is too complicated for me. ill just wait for future releases or for someone to share their folder for me to easily copy and easily install the mod. im only interested in getting the file to work with drakania and its too complicated for me atm.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
is this file:pvw_10_uw_0048_01。I tried changing it, do you see it fit?
Thanks! I will try it. Which folder do it belongs to? And for the other classes, do I only need to change the first three latters accordingly?

Entropy

Potential Patron
For those who want to see a new character nude for now.

Corsair files are diverted.
I am not sure if the connection between the head and body around the neck is correct. You'll have to try it yourself.
In addition, the pubic hair foils are also diverted.
The xml files for the textures and body sladers remain the same as the originals.
Textures are starter armor and all regular armor textures.
The body sladers are from gamecommondata. You can rewrite it and use it yourself.
Do I make the armors invisible by changing the dds texture files found in Starter&AllregularArmorTexs to black?

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
The Dark Knight has 18 different head textures.
Besides the basic, these textures are used for laughing and anger.
This is my Drakania, using the head of Drakania, the body model of the black knight, it turns out that the black knight body model is the best. But there is a crack on the neck (the skin color difference problem has been solved). I am a novice in modifying the 3D model, can you help to solve this problem? thanks.

Attachments

• Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.10 - 13.34.01.76.jpg
    Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.10 - 13.34.01.76.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.10 - 13.34.27.08.jpg
    Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.10 - 13.34.27.08.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 152

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
This is my Drakania, using the head of Drakania, the body model of the black knight, it turns out that the black knight body model is the best. But there is a crack on the neck (the skin color difference problem has been solved). I am a novice in modifying the 3D model, can you help to solve this problem? thanks.
The adult female models of the Black Desert share the same body of Nova, Corsair, and Drakania, which were made in the latter half of the year.
Other female models differ slightly in neck, breast, back, etc.
The Dark Knight body model you are using is specific to the Dark Knight.

Based on that, I can't respond to your request because I don't have enough information.
First of all, was the body of the dark knight you are using made by me?
If so, I make several models.
Which version of the model?
In case you're wondering, the model included with resorpless is
It is my work.
Or is it an original model?

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 133741
View attachment 133742
View attachment 133743
View attachment 133747
Hello Guys.
I modified the Drakania Pearl costume by using the Suzu mode in the past. Drakania models use the Dark Knight model. It's probably a two-handed sword, so it's probably recycled. There is a slight problem with the neck area in Dark Knight Suzu mode, but it is not a big problem because the Drakania Pearl Costume covers the neck. The Drakania Pearl costume itself was well sculpted into parts, so it was easy enough that even a beginner like me could edit it. Thanks again Suzu for posting this thread.
yH4s73Z.jpg
The skimpy armor model in my case hides the breasts. lol
I logged into SA for the first time in a long time to check the model.

SA does not require a VPN, so it is easy to log in.
In-game story movies are in English.
Everything else is in Spanish?
This is replaced by the language of the Japan server.
In case you are wondering, the language files are in the ad folder.
To always be up to date, you will need to update the game on either server.
It is a waste of hard disk space. lol

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
The adult female models of the Black Desert share the same body of Nova, Corsair, and Drakania, which were made in the latter half of the year.
Other female models differ slightly in neck, breast, back, etc.
The Dark Knight body model you are using is specific to the Dark Knight.

Based on that, I can't respond to your request because I don't have enough information.
First of all, was the body of the dark knight you are using made by me?
If so, I make several models.
Which version of the model?
In case you're wondering, the model included with resorpless is
It is my work.
Or is it an original model?
The body models I used are all made by you, the body model of the dark knight is the 2020 version, the display time is 2020, 1, 17. In addition, the body model of the guardian is replaced by the body model of the dark knight and also has a neck Fissures (Guardian's body model is ugly and doesn't want to play seeing her bad shape). The Dark Knight's body model is one of the most perfect for the BlackDesert game. Very much looking forward to it, thank you.

cruise711808

Potential Patron
Hi suzu,I'd like to ask if there is a way to swap you nude mod with other underwear and make pubic and stocking been kept,many thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The body models I used are all made by you, the body model of the dark knight is the 2020 version, the display time is 2020, 1, 17. In addition, the body model of the guardian is replaced by the body model of the dark knight and also has a neck Fissures (Guardian's body model is ugly and doesn't want to play seeing her bad shape). The Dark Knight's body model is one of the most perfect for the BlackDesert game. Very much looking forward to it, thank you.
I replaced the polygon mesh of the dark knight you mentioned with a Drakania pac.
I have not checked the finished product.
You are on your own. And please don't ask for more. (I'm running out of time.)
P.S. I imported the Drakania PAC file, so the textures don't have to be Dark Knight textures!

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
I replaced the polygon mesh of the dark knight you mentioned with a Drakania pac.
I have not checked the finished product.
You are on your own. And please don't ask for more. (I'm running out of time.)
P.S. I imported the Drakania PAC file, so the textures don't have to be Dark Knight textures!
Hi Suzu, thank you very much for your work, the Drakania neck fit is perfect, but there seems to be a small problem with the arms, upload a raw file of your dark knight body model that I am using if you have time. thanks again. If I have the opportunity to help you in the future, I will be very happy

Attachments

• Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.27.42.43.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.27.42.43.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 184
  • Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.28.03.72.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.28.03.72.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.27.57.54.png
    Black Desert Screenshot 2022.04.12 - 17.27.57.54.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
pdw_00_nude_0001.rar
266.8 KB · Views: 103

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, thank you very much for your work, the Drakania neck fit is perfect, but there seems to be a small problem with the arms, upload a raw file of your dark knight body model that I am using if you have time. thanks again. If I have the opportunity to help you in the future, I will be very happy
Bound skinning is working well.
However, the character body before the Dark Knight is old and the vertex numbers do not match.
What happens when the vertex numbers do not match is that there is a discrepancy with the vertex binding information stored in the animation, which causes distortion.
Hence the problem.
Also, the direction of the edges is different, which causes such problems.
I have tried to fix it several times but to no avail.
When I get around to it, I will remake the Drakania body, so please keep your eyes peeled.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu,I'd like to ask if there is a way to swap you nude mod with other underwear and make pubic and stocking been kept,many thanks
You can do it, but it's just a tedious process.
Just copy my PAC file for pubic hair and rename it to another underwear file name.
I don't.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
LVq7kiU.jpg
wOM8zfo.jpg
9Funze5.jpg
mkUG5oH.jpg
b8E6wCa.jpg
GXYqfxs.jpg
XKSwyEY.jpg
Bm55eyf.jpg
Dlue6vZ.jpg

Editing Drakania nude models.
Thinning arms, adjusting breast shape & plumping crotch
Regular armor made of cloth and leather will avoid clipping, iron armor will be avoided by modifying the model or using partcutdesc.xml

Uploaded tentative model on a trial basis

Attachments

Drakania_nude_testmod.zip
304.3 KB · Views: 267

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.