Nude and Scared (1 Viewer)

Crivers

Potential Patron
Watching TV the other day I got an idea for a dialog. It's not too fancy.
I've tested it in several loaders Samoth's and WeeWillie's.
Pick a beach or nature background, I like FF Beach in WeeWillie's bundle.
Bodies are defined in the dialog, penis size, etc... Make sure you set a Dialog name as she will reference you multiple times. Restarts trigger transitions but that is a little wonky sometimes. I haven't added any random dialog after the last transition. If there is any interest I could carry the story a little further.

It's only the second one I've ever made. Let me know what you think.

Based on a popular TV survival show. The man in this episode finds a plentiful source of food the the woman is allergic to it. A compromise is found and he becomes her food source, at first. The food source starts to effect him in ways you'll just have to find out. Plot progression is short, about 3 finishes. Some may find it a little disturbing at the end.

Attachments

NudeAndScared.txt
31.1 KB · Views: 4,209

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
It would help if you included a description of the dialogue in the thread. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to do that Spoiler button thing everyone else does.

When you make a post, you should notice a line of icons above the area where you enter text.
One of the icons is a plus sign (+). If you click on it, a drop down menu will appear. Spoiler is one of the items in that drop down menu.

Crivers

Potential Patron
When you make a post, you should notice a line of icons above the area where you enter text.
One of the icons is a plus sign (+). If you click on it, a drop down menu will appear. Spoiler is one of the items in that drop down menu.
Thanks, got it and updated. If I decide to do more dialogs I'll turn this into one of those "My Dialog" posts.

Y

yolo23

Hey man, i don't now if it's me but personally i'm blocked to the first so help would be good ;)

tmb

Casual Client
Some of the dialog doesn't display for me :(
Running the dialogue through Pim_gd's DialogueChecker 3.05 (DialogueChecker (Latest version: V3.05, 4 September 2016)) reports no error but that it requires Pim_gd's DialogueActions mod (Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.05 (4 Sep 2016)).

Dialogue was checked in 41 ms with v3.05 of the DialogueChecker.

Your dialogue looks clean to me. Have you used a spellchecker for your dialogue?

What about loading the dialogue ingame, then going to the dialogue log? Is that clean of any errors?

By the way, your dialogue makes use of the following dialogue mods:

VariableArithmetic by Pimgd, through the use of VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_girlcharone - trigger, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_girlchartwo - trigger, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_guycharone - trigger, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_girlcharthree - trigger, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_guychartwo - trigger, VA_SET_VARIABLEBYNAME_da.charcode.load_guycharthree - trigger.

DialogueActions v2.04 by gollum/Pimgd, through the use of RESET_RESIST - trigger, da.charcode.load - variable.

DialogueActions by gollum/Pimgd, through the use of start - linename, HIDE_PENIS - trigger, HIDE_HIM - trigger, AUTO_SELF - trigger, PULL_OFF - trigger, AUTO_OFF - trigger, CLEAN_ALL - trigger, END_FLASH - trigger, AUTO_NORMAL - trigger, SHOW_HIM - trigger, SHOW_PENIS - trigger.

VariableArithmetic has been integrated in DialogueActions from DialogueActions v2.00+ onward.

Don't forget to mention these dependencies when you release your dialogue!

Hope this helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.