NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The new outfits look great! What program are you using to edit them?

I use Paint.net, it's a free but very good image editor similar to Photoshop.

So, I went in to try to edit the file myself. I took out the metal bikini part, but it still keeps removing the chainmail mesh bit in the middle, even though I can still see it in the picture. I'm not sure why it's disappearing in game. View attachment 51787 View attachment 51788 (I edited the metal bikini top out of file 4131739567, and 1464921194)

I can't give you an obvious answer unless you've saved the file type incorrectly. I don't own the costume so I can't try it out in-game.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
So, I went in to try to edit the file myself. I took out the metal bikini part, but it still keeps removing the chainmail mesh bit in the middle, even though I can still see it in the picture. I'm not sure why it's disappearing in game. View attachment 51787 View attachment 51788 (I edited the metal bikini top out of file 4131739567, and 1464921194)
Are you able to save the files and see it in game?
I've been trying to figure out the correct settings to save in Paint.NET.

Shioriel

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you for the mod!! I really love it!

2016-04-27_178934499_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
great stuff! is it possible to make some crotchless/bottomless armor mods? like some crotchless underwear mods would be awesome

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
great stuff! is it possible to make some crotchless/bottomless armor mods? like some crotchless underwear mods would be awesome

Of course it's possible, I just hadn't worked on the cash shop underwears because I assumed that most people who buy them actually want to see them, whereas my work tends to make stuff disappear.
It's not obvious from the screen-shots of my mods, but you won't find much in the way of knickers under the skirts, dresses, etc.

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
Of course it's possible, I just hadn't worked on the cash shop underwears because I assumed that most people who buy them actually want to see them, whereas my work tends to make stuff disappear.
It's not obvious from the screen-shots of my mods, but you won't find much in the way of knickers under the skirts, dresses, etc.

yup i saw that but i guess I meant like mods where an armor might be totally crotchless like for example ranger zereth armor where the feather skirt ends above the waist, etc.

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
for example how do i get the le vladian underwear belt to show up but nothing else?
i see that 2563959650.dds is the le vladian file, if this can somehow be edited to be 'blank' so the nude texture shows underneath, then i think the belt will still show? not sure how to do it though

edit - nvm i just did a paint fill on that dds and it seemed to work :) no idea what im doing though lol

daeg0n

Potential Patron
Are you able to save the files and see it in game?
I've been trying to figure out the correct settings to save in Paint.NET.
Yeah, I just opened the file in paint.net. Deleted the bikini top bit, and clicked save. The bikini top disappeared, as shown in the screenshot, but for whatever reason it took the chain part out of the middle. I don't recall doing anything fancy. The first time I used the program was yesterday. lol

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Any chance you would consider editing one of the blades to be a light saber? :)

It's a nice idea but probably not going to work.
In the same way we cannot alter the physical shape of the body or add bits to a costume, we cannot reshape a weapon or add bits to it.
I can edit the existing weapon textures but if I try to turn a flat blade into a cylinder I'm probably going to end up with holes in the weapon.
But since I like the idea, I'll have a closer look when I got some time and see if there is anything that lends itself to becoming more like a light saber.

View attachment 51797 Hey. I have problem. What can I do?

That looks to me like you haven't moved the three XML files included in the download pack into your ".../Black Desert Online/character" folder.

which .dds files change this costume?
3sN543s.jpg

309108375.dds
4074048383.dds
2979213320.dds
4067984630.dds
1263548148.dds
1642768885.dds
1385013876.dds
3394329051.dds
I didn't capture the boots since I didn't want to change them.
Also, the first two files which detail her shorts are shared with the similar Tamer costume, so anything you change will affect both.

View attachment 51798 Hey. Can you re-pack this costume?

remove breast and pants

This costume looks gorgeous, but I'm not sure we have it in the game files for EU/NA yet, Can you post a couple more screenshots so I can get a better look?
I will certainly do a mod for it once I find it.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
mrb8I4n.png

why do this?

i moved three XML but not working..

If you're getting that body clipping then you either don't have the three XML files in the right place or your modding method isn't set up correctly.
The best solution is to start over, read the instructions carefully for the modding method you're using and then install it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.