NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (2 Viewers)

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
fucking nailed it Nicky! I like seeing sexy outfits like this! dont always need a nipple showing to look good! it's just my personal opinion and outfits that are designed to reveal the entire breast are great too. love them ix and match especially Alter imp armor!

Not sure why but the images in modded arent loading in game, nvm im an idiot lolol

Last edited:

noctred

Potential Patron
For whatever reason, the Valk Cavaro costume overlaps with the actual equipped chest armor when using v5a. This only appears in the actual game world. It does *not* appear in either the dye screen or the pearl shop screen. Example with and without chest armor equipped -

YUEE34p.jpg

Rw1rRiE.jpg

This was not happening with v4. I'm currently using Resorep 1.2.0, Abropo's 'mammamia' pack, and your textures/xml's.

THanks for your hard work.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
For whatever reason, the Valk Cavaro costume overlaps with the actual equipped chest armor when using v5a. This only appears in the actual game world. It does *not* appear in either the dye screen or the pearl shop screen. Example with and without chest armor equipped -

YUEE34p.jpg

Rw1rRiE.jpg

This was not happening with v4. I'm currently using Resorep 1.2.0, Abropo's 'mammamia' pack, and your textures/xml's.

THanks for your hard work.

If you're seeing part of another armor underneath then I'm guessing you're wearing the costume from the cash shop on top of your regular armor.
The game is supposed to hide what you have on underneath the cash shop costume, and if it's not doing that correctly that's a problem with some coding in the game rather than the mod.
The mod afterall is still the same costume, just trimmed down to make it more sexy.
Did you notice this problem happening with just one particular armor underneath or does it happen no matter which armor you have on?
I can't test it myself since I don't own the cash shop costume.

noctred

Potential Patron
If you're seeing part of another armor underneath then I'm guessing you're wearing the costume from the cash shop on top of your regular armor.
The game is supposed to hide what you have on underneath the cash shop costume, and if it's not doing that correctly that's a problem with some coding in the game rather than the mod.
The mod afterall is still the same costume, just trimmed down to make it more sexy.
Did you notice this problem happening with just one particular armor underneath or does it happen no matter which armor you have on?
I can't test it myself since I don't own the cash shop costume.

Nevermind, went full retard - that's just the Cavaro low durability texture :D

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
what is the dds file for the sorc's lumik set please. I dont want to start randomly deleting things and having her be the only one wearing literally musical instruments is just out of place. women barely dressed or nude is fine, having this one run around in like flutes attached to a string just breaks it for me. please let me know the lumik dds so I can remove it. thanks

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
what is the dds file for the sorc's lumik set please. I dont want to start randomly deleting things and having her be the only one wearing literally musical instruments is just out of place. women barely dressed or nude is fine, having this one run around in like flutes attached to a string just breaks it for me. please let me know the lumik dds so I can remove it. thanks

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, so it's totally fine :)
I just want to check the Sorceress costume you're referring to, since I don't get the connection between your description and the Lumik.
You mean this one?
NBDOW12.jpg

daeg0n

Potential Patron
Is there a way to remove that plate from the ranger Cavaro that covers the breasts? I love the change, but if that plate was gone it would be PERFECT. Or is there some program so I can do it myself?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Is there a way to remove that plate from the ranger Cavaro that covers the breasts? I love the change, but if that plate was gone it would be PERFECT. Or is there some program so I can do it myself?
I don't know which DDS file it is.
But if you find it, you can manually remove it using a graphic software.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator

I've edited it for you but not tested how it looks:
RangerCavaro.7z
Unpack the download into your Resorep "modded" folder and overwrite any matching files to update the costume.

Attachments

RangerCavaro.7z
152.5 KB · Views: 315

daeg0n

Potential Patron
RangerCavaropic.jpg
I've edited it for you but not tested how it looks:
RangerCavaro.7z
Unpack the download into your Resorep "modded" folder and overwrite any matching files to update the costume.
I have tested the new set! It looks great! However, the chain part in the middle is missing. I was kind of hoping it would still be there. (that picture is not my character in game, it's just showing the piece that's now also missing)

Last edited:

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Awesome! thanks again for sharing Nicky could you tell me the .dds file name for
KgUgAIp.jpg
I really like the way the original looks.

daeg0n

Potential Patron
So, I went in to try to edit the file myself. I took out the metal bikini part, but it still keeps removing the chainmail mesh bit in the middle, even though I can still see it in the picture. I'm not sure why it's disappearing in game. Cavaro.png 2016-04-26_1057635160.JPG (I edited the metal bikini top out of file 4131739567, and 1464921194)

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Awesome! thanks again for sharing Nicky could you tell me the .dds file name for
KgUgAIp.jpg
I really like the way the original looks.

You can remove or delete these files from your Resorep "modded" folder to restore the Plum Charles Rene costume to its' original look:
473663678.dds
867726445.dds
1657787454.dds
2166737645.dds
3195384492.dds
4086396139.dds

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.