NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (1 Viewer)

tet666

Potential Patron
Hey there, sexy.... Haha
12976848_986057904814398_7334772993018463097_o.jpg
NOOOO pls stop

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Okay, fun is fun, but please get back on topic.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The latest version of my download pack is available here:
NickyWorld BDO
I've swapped out the worst clipping armors for Tamers and started to mod the replacements, plus done a few more mods for other classes.
There's more modding to do which I'll concentrate on for the next update.
Also, now that I understand more about how the game uses different texture resolutions I'll be updating a lot of mods so they show on all players not just your own.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I must say. I really, really like what you do Nicky. It just adds the right amount of skimpiness to the armors

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Hope there will be some skimpy armors for witches too. Also does your mod shows damage on armors?

Last edited:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hope there will be some skimpy armors for witches too. Also does your mod shows damage on armors?

Several witch armors are already done in my mods pack:
NickyWorld BDO
More will be done in my next update.

BDO has two sets of texture files for each armor type, the first one shows the undamaged armor and gets used for displaying the gradual build-up of wear as durability goes down.
The second set of textures kicks in at low durability and shows rips and tears in the armors.
My mods work on the first set of textures, so as far as I know, they should show the gradual build-up of wear on them, but the low durability rips and tears won't appear.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I've done a quick update to give Plums non-clipping armors and edited the first post on this topic in line with changes to modding methods.
The updated mods pack can be got here:
NickyWorldBDOv5a.7z

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Nicky. Great work so far!
If you have time it would be interesting you post some screenshots of your changes to plum so people know what you are talking about and get more interested.
Also, in your instructions, you just say you need 2 xml files,but actually, you need the partcombinationdesc.xml as well since my Armor Swap Essentials configures the game to look for 3 xml files outside the PAZ folder. If people don't use the 3, they will get an error message.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Nicky. Great work so far!
If you have time it would be interesting you post some screenshots of your changes to plum so people know what you are talking about and get more interested.
Also, in your instructions, you just say you need 2 xml files,but actually, you need the partcombinationdesc.xml as well since my Armor Swap Essentials configures the game to look for 3 xml files outside the PAZ folder. If people don't use the 3, they will get an error message.

Thanks for pointing out my error, I don't change anything in that third XML file so I didn't know it was important to include it.
I've corrected the download and first post.
As for images... they're coming, but I'm a busy girl, just wanted to get something uploaded quickly to deal with the huge clipping issues on Plum armors before I go to work today.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Busy girl with a handbag full of useful stuff, right? :p
No biggie about the pics, it's just a suggestion so your amazing work gets the attention it deserves.
Keep it up girl

C

chenkb

I've done a quick update to give Plums non-clipping armors and edited the first post on this topic in line with changes to modding methods.
The updated mods pack can be got here:
NickyWorldBDOv5a.7z

Hello Nicky:
I really like your mod,and I have 2 question
1.why only my Witch have 2 layer clothes? the others only have 1 layer.
2.can your kibelius keep wings?
NHXjTeA.jpg

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Hello Nicky:
I really like your mod,and I have 2 question
1.why only my Witch have 2 layer clothes? the others only have 1 layer.
2.can your kibelius keep wings?
NHXjTeA.jpg

I've never been able to work out why the witch gets two layers of cloth when all other classes get just one. They are still really transparent when seen in game, so try not to lose too much sleep over it ;)
Yes, you can keep the wings. I uploaded two separate versions of this costume, one with wings and one without :)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Well done Nicky. I really like the selection you made for the armors, and the costume editing are just perfect, exactly my taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.