NickyWorld BDO costume & armor mods (2 Viewers)

A

AlexYukiNagato

AlexYukiNagato Hello! I was looking for a mod that swap the cash shop cloth for the ugly standard witch cloth! It should be very similar to the mods here. If only someone could help me learning how to swap the outfit my self, i would appreciate it.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I think I read that Developer reach out to mod tool makers. Warn not to allow for cash shop skin on regular armor because this will cut into people buying cash shop costume and their income. So this functionality was remove and no longer worked on in respect to developers for not blocking mods out entirety. This makes a lot of sense for me too. I like modding and I don't want them to try to stop us. It is a worthy sacrifice.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I think I read that Developer reach out to mod tool makers. Warn not to allow for cash shop skin on regular armor because this will cut into people buying cash shop costume and their income. So this functionality was remove and no longer worked on in respect to developers for not blocking mods out entirety. This makes a lot of sense for me too. I like modding and I don't want them to try to stop us. It is a worthy sacrifice.
+1

Machara

Potential Patron
So I'm having problems getting this to work. Meta-Injector just sais " dds not found" for everything in the "files to patch" folder. I read earlier in the thread you need to rename the dds but that's unreasonable to identify and find the images since I don't know which is which. I downloaded the Name file but the names don't correspond to Nickys latest version so I can't find which to rename to what.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
So I'm having problems getting this to work. Meta-Injector just sais " dds not found" for everything in the "files to patch" folder. I read earlier in the thread you need to rename the dds but that's unreasonable to identify and find the images since I don't know which is which. I downloaded the Name file but the names don't correspond to Nickys latest version so I can't find which to rename to what.
I've made a custom version of Meta Injector that works with Nicky's BDO files, no need to rename anything, but I've never released it.
Here is the version. Installation is the same as the previous Meta Injector:

Attachments

meta_injector_v2.1.zip
5.5 MB · Views: 2,416

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've made a custom version of Meta Injector that works with Nicky's BDO files, no need to rename anything, but I've never released it.
Here is the version. Installation is the same as the previous Meta Injector:
This meta injector can work for normal files like suzu ones also or not?

Machara

Potential Patron
Yes, it works just like the other one, but I added a lot of conditions for Nicky's files, so it works for both.
Do I need to have specific options set in Resorpless to work with nicky BDOs? Like do I need the "Remove body, hat, underwear etc" turned to "keep all" or "remove all"?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The meta injector is the best for applying nicky and my costume mods.
However, nicky's dds texture name is an initial number, so you need to change the texture name to real name.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
So correct understand if I wrong.

Meta Injecter will correctly replace Nicky's files without need to rename them.
Need still modify partcuts either by self or through resorepless so we have no hole in body on modded files.
This mean still need to know Nicky number to correct file name because partcut can't handle nicky number name.

I also remain with my early problem. I download bulk of nicky mod and only wish to use particular but in bulk it is hard to distinct which files I want.

I guess I must use ray's tool to convert number names back to file names... But this also makes problem that I have too many file and not sure which ones are need for costumes. Lot of trial and error and back and forth on pac names forum.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
So correct understand if I wrong.

Meta Injecter will correctly replace Nicky's files without need to rename them.
Need still modify partcuts either by self or through resorepless so we have no hole in body on modded files.
This mean still need to know Nicky number to correct file name because partcut can't handle nicky number name.

I also remain with my early problem. I download bulk of nicky mod and only wish to use particular but in bulk it is hard to distinct which files I want.

I guess I must use ray's tool to convert number names back to file names... But this also makes problem that I have too many file and not sure which ones are need for costumes. Lot of trial and error and back and forth on pac names forum.
I've been making textures for a long time, so just by looking at the picture I can tell which parts. lol

Machara

Potential Patron
The Meta Injector Blackfire uploaded worked and everything was patched, but i still can't get the Nicky costumes to work, I'm either naked, or fully clothed not in the sexy middle

Machara

Potential Patron
The Meta Injector Blackfire uploaded worked and everything was patched, but i still can't get the Nicky costumes to work, I'm either naked, or fully clothed not in the sexy middle

NVM, After a LOT of trial and error, and 4 chacters I finally got everything to work together cohesively

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've been making textures for a long time, so just by looking at the picture I can tell which parts. lol
lol. I don't want to intrude on your time at every question and such either but I thank you for offer.

Suzu do you do costume requests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.