New and looking to roleplay! (1 Viewer)

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jade can be a master spearman who wield a long spear with strength and speed. Her power can be super speed.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I have my niece and nephew visiting for around a week or so, so I will mainly be on at night when they go to bed unless I can squeeze in some computer time at some other point, such as right now. I shall probably get the roleplay up tonight if I can hurry before I get too tired.

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
I can use my OC Maya! Her special power is like a special vision of some kind where she can see people through walls and stuff. She has to ping them with her eyes first though. Think of it like the Eagle Vision from Assassin's Creed.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Don't worry. I bet I can get it ready in an hour in time for normal bedtime. That is unless I forgot about something I need to elaborate more on. Settling on what to call things will be the hard part.

EDIT: Here it is: Flowers of War (Discussion Thread)

EDIT: Pyrrha from RWBY? Well, not the exact, 100% in the flesh Pyrrha who has come from her world, but someone based on her, sure.

Last edited:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Colour me interested. I might add my shapeshifting evul squeezing obsessed character "Squeezer" as a potential enemy character and perhaps someone new for the rebels.

Or two new characters. Regardless, I'll probably have a go at this =)

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Could be fun to also have a roleplay for fights where people from all over the multiverse are allowed to compete for some mystical artifact (or whatever we go with to drive the plot) that only a woman can use. I'm thinking something called a "Queen's Gem". This would be just about fight scenes, different than this roleplay we're starting up.

They can be characters from media or made up ones, using swords, guns, magic, etc. The fights are canon among one another, so some fights could be avenging another character's death or something like that and sometimes they can team up (you can control multiple characters at once or team up with other users on here). Just as long as they are agreed upon by the participants it will be allowed.

Could be fun to start things off with me as a heroic overpowered female knight, who seems like the main character, but then she gets taken out by some bad guy.

puca

Club Regular
I'd be interested in either of those ideas! When do you plan to start? I'll need time to think up a character...

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I'd be interested in either of those ideas! When do you plan to start? I'll need time to think up a character...
The first idea already has a discussion thread posted for it, so ready to start whenever people get their characters posted. The other I can start some time in the next couple of days. For that idea less people need to be on at a time, as there could be 1x1 battles, so it should be easier to get going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.