New and looking to roleplay! (1 Viewer)

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Welcome, everyone!

If anyone is interested, I'm planning on creating a new setting for a roleplay with ryona elements, having (almost) all female warriors. Should be long running and really interesting, and my goal would be to make it awesome to join even if you had no fetish for it.

Hope to see you guys there!

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
The world was created by a goddess who had some of her power drift down to certain locations, blooming sort of like glowing flowers called goddess fragments (or something else if you have a better idea) that a female (or in rare cases a male) can ingest to gain special powers, although if she's worthy one can appear for her rather than given to her. These women were originally there to fight monsters but a super powerful one united most of the continent under her banner. This formed the empire, which holds more power then all other kingdoms combined. The culture is female dominated where men mostly stay home, but aren't really oppressed that much. The empire isn't super duper evil, but it does conquer others, sometimes through war, and bully other kingdoms into submission.

The foot soldier uniforms are like the image in this link: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6033/1126102-megan_fox.jpg

So no random nakedness. I'd like for it to be more grounded in realism then just saying, "because fetish, this happens!".

As for the main plot, not 100% sure yet, but it will involve a civil war between a group of women with powers against the empire.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
I like the uniform. Looks Roman or Amazonian. So there's me and Heaven already. How many kingdoms are there?

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
Probably around 12 or so small ones remain that haven't pledged loyalty to the Empire. Combined they equal about 30% of the Empire's might. I imagine some viking-like one would be the largest of these kingdoms with a large population but they tend to take heavy losses due to using more bravery than strategy and have worse equipment.

The armor is supposedly some design for wonder woman if she wore practical clothing.

Still developing and changing some ideas, but I'm narrowing down how it will go.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
That would be a good idea. Maybe from another continent. It will be taking influence from various east asian ones, most noteably korea, japan, and china. They would be more powerful than the viking one, second only to the Empire. Their armor will be like a sleeker version of this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/36/30/7136301146ae581b0154799112ebf194.jpg
But of course mostly females as well.

One of the most elite kingdoms have knights that look like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/93/bd/34/93bd3490cf33d7e8c4c5c1b1859e7b58.jpg
But they are not very large in number. Perhaps they can suffer a surprising defeat where they loose 10 to 1 despite normally able to win 5 to 1 due to luck and brilliance from an enemy commander, destroying most of their army when they were supposed to be able to spearhead the rebel groups.

Last edited:

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
You can also be with the Empire. Maybe due to it being so big it splits in two like the Roman Empire, so there's a power struggle going on between them. Combined with the asian looking kingdom sailing over and attacking, the rebels take the chance to go on the offensive. Don't know if the Empire would end up falling or not. Maybe not. Mwahahahaha! Well, perhaps one side of the Empire survives the peace treaty and lives on as a force for good.
Women are likely born more often than men in this world, by the way. Would explain how they could field an army and keep their population going.

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
Hm... I'm interested in the roleplay but I'm still not certain on what the scenario is. What exactly would we do? Are we on some kind of mission? How do the characters meet?

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
I'm planning on it working sort of like game of thrones (or what I know of it, since I don't actually watch the show). There will be a bunch of different characters of different positions of power, each with their own goals, motivations, intrigue, etc. If you guys don't like/don't think it will work if too many characters are around with different stories, it will be perfectly fine to focus on a single group, which will be a group of women with the special powers who decide to assassinate the queen of the empire, the most powerful person in existence. She will send her elite groups with special powers and our two forces will be doing a lot of beat downs one way or another.

The group will meet because the leader of our group can sense powers and another girl there can send subliminal messages/dreams into their minds to get them to our secret location where we team up. A lot of them would be skilled fighters already before earning their powers so may have already been fighting imperial soldiers. There could be ex-imperials joining us who were given the power or earned it.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Exactly. Maybe it be better if there's only two factions for now: an imperial and a rebellion. So there is me, Heaven and Mario and maybe more: so that's four. Assuming that there's only four of us, you can divide us into either the imperial or the rebellion faction. When more join in, you can add them later.

So this is how it should go down: having been fed up with the tyrannical rule of the corrupted queen, a group of strong-willed women decided to rebel and assassinate the queen. On the day of the assassination, this small rebel faction crept into the castle but they were ambushed by the imperial faction. A fight ensued. We can start from there.

SecretIdentity

Casual Client
There will be bad and good girls on both sides of the conflict, so someone can be in either group regardless of which way they wish to lean; the special power rebels or the special power imperials. The imperials could be left to only NPC if we wanted to really scale things back, but I believe we can handle these two groups that often butt heads. It would be more fun for us, I'm sure, to get to know the opponents and roleplay against each other to keep things fresh and exciting.

I'm thinking the queen is more secretly tyrannical rather than openly, but I would be willing to change that if desired. Either way, I reckon the rebel team will get the snot beaten out of them in that confrontation. XD Character death is very possible, but only if the person controlling the character wills it. NPC characters are likely not safe, but some can survive.

For the powers, keep it whatever you desire but within reason, so think to yourself, "would this ability break the plot?" You guys can get really creative with the power or something simple like, "shoots fireballs with her mind".

I'll try to get the roleplay ready in the coming days. Any more suggestions would be appreciated before I more set in stone these ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.