Neverwinter Nude Mods (7 Viewers)

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Do you think it's possible to make the seam around the hip and the area on the ass a bit better?
The last one isn't a huge problem if you have a tail but it looks very weird with other races.

Password42

Content Creator
Do you think it's possible to make the seam around the hip and the area on the ass a bit better?
The last one isn't a huge problem if you have a tail but it looks very weird with other races.
As I mentioned in the third post, the default textures have that seam, and I am not really able to fix it. However, if anyone else wants to try fixing it, the texture modding package is available, with detailed instructions on how to modify the skin textures (one fellow already posted his modification).

h_rayz

Potential Patron
So made an edit to password's skin (great job btw) using his methods and I added a buttcrack so your character doesn't look like it's wearing skin colored tights or something.

View attachment 12610

I've attached the wtex file that you can just drop into the folder where you put the other nude skin and the PSD file I made with the layers so you guys can do w/e you want with it. I used photoshop because GIMP didn't support my tablet for w/e reason.

View attachment 12611

Edit: Hopefully, you guys can improve on it or something. And I forgot to say that this is for the less hairy version.

Has anyone added the better butt to the other looks (hairy, bare)?
I simply don't have the skill to do so.

Please!

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
That might work, but to be extra sure you need to:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Password42
Install the mod, then go to your ..\Neverwinter\Live\Localdata\bin folder and delete any *.bin files that may be there. The game should then not crash.

Worked like a charm. Thanks! Here's to hoping the new tools come around soon.

Password42

Content Creator
At last, an update! The crashing issues with the breast jiggle components have finally been resolved, and fzid4's updates to the nude skins were finally incorporated as well. See first post for download and changelog, and as always please report bugs if you find any.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
At last, an update! The crashing issues with the breast jiggle components have finally been resolved, and fzid4's updates to the nude skins were finally incorporated as well. See first post for download and changelog, and as always please report bugs if you find any.
Thank for the great work by you and everyone else who contributed! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

drachehexe

Potential Patron
Awesome. There seems to be an issue running the game directly through the shortcut tprovided by the instaler, the one that skips the launcher. It hangs on "Loading HOGGS" but everything works just fine running through the game launcher.

borgar

Potential Patron

Brilliant mate, thank you

Password42

Content Creator
Awesome. There seems to be an issue running the game directly through the shortcut tprovided by the instaler, the one that skips the launcher. It hangs on "Loading HOGGS" but everything works just fine running through the game launcher.

Right, I had fixed the no-launcher start on my machine but forgot to include the fix in the mod package; d'oh. I've uploaded 1.1.1 which includes the fix for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.