[NeptuniaRebirth;1] Topless CPUs (1 Viewer)

paxton666

Potential Patron
XellossFang
"(all costumes all processors all mobs all event chars gallery images and what ever else has boobs) modded"

I can't for this. Awesome. :)

BattleJesus
"
Small update, added nudes for Tekken's, MarvelousAQL's, and Broccoli's swimsuit"

Thank you for the updates. I applied them. :)

Lastly, I keep watch of this thread regularly for updates. :)

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
I just wanted to point out that I'm following the instructions perfectly on using the packer as I was able to get the Main CPUs nude patched.
But the problem is the DLC files. For some odd reason the packer just doesn't want to pack any DLC related files. It just gives me an error every time. I drag the "Model" folder with all its content but still the same error pops up. Anyhow This is probably the best mods Ive encountered all week I made sure to keep my steam version with all normal vanilla files

Edit I figure out what the confusion is. Actually I was trying to drag folders that only have the png file and not the TID, which I assume those are only used with Kitserver.

Last edited by a moderator:

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, you're correct. The PNG files are for KitServer, the actual TID files are for use with the packer
I have 1 last question. As we pack the mods, is the newly modified Game.pac created as another file itself? or is it an updated modified Game.pac we used with the packer. I see another one as an GAME200000.pac01 File

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
For me, it's an updated version. If the .pac01 file is roughly the same size, then it might be making a duplicate for you, possibly from permission issues to overwrite files

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
For me, it's an updated version. If the .pac01 file is roughly the same size, then it might be making a duplicate for you, possibly from permission issues to overwrite files
hmm ok the newer file is actually 1gb less than the original, but then again I was only packing folders that didn't have TID till i figured out my situation. So the new file is most likely the backed up one. Thanks a bunch for the help BJ :) The only thing for me to figure out is what Number folders are for the CPU candidates since I do have a collection of PS3 skins for NepGear

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
You'd have to go through and decrypt everything and covert it all to PNG files and go through them looking for recognizable faces/eyes/outfits
Unless someone else has already figured them out

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
You'd have to go through and decrypt everything and covert it all to PNG files and go through them looking for recognizable faces/eyes/outfits
Unless someone else has already figured them out
Wow this really helped me a ton its just a matter of time finding Nepgears actual number. I learned how to convert png to TID Vice versa so everything is going pretty well.
I can't thank you enough. I guess Kitserver is just the lazy way of doing it so png's without a TID need to be dragged into the TIDtool to create one for that mod to be packed

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Wow this really helped me a ton its just a matter of time finding Nepgears actual number. I learned how to convert png to TID Vice versa so everything is going pretty well.
I can't thank you enough. I guess Kitserver is just the lazy way of doing it so png's without a TID need to be dragged into the TIDtool to create one for that mod to be packed

The thing with KitServer is that if you have all the base body PNGs in the folders, you can update and change it in real-time
It works really well with making adjustments, you can just reload the model in the equipment section and it'll update, without having to restart the game

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
Ah ic so in other words it better than repacking every little mod update. So its better just having the png's in their respective folders. Also I found NepGears CPU number 309 and has only 3 texture folders

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Basically yeah.
It's really good for when you're actually working on getting things right. Instead of re-packing the mod for every time you have to reposition the nipple trying to get it in the right spot, you can just save the PNG file and tab to the game to see how it looks

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Numbers for girls: 1-5 it is from 1 to 5 folders , 305 317 it is 305 and 317 folders

hope it is hep ;)

Снимок.PNG

Notes

307 318 - it is a Green Heart - not green sister
Some names can written not correctly cos ill have use translator fo game
430 - it is not usable for this game
392 - use only 002 and 003

it is not include DLC

togan

Potential Patron
To patch the files themselves, run the nr1_packer, and open GAME200000.pac
In the TID rar, drag the /data/GAME200000/model/ folder onto the list of files
On the bottom-right of the packer window, click the left of the two buttons to patch the files
Do the same thing for the /NRB1DLC000000007/ and /NRB1DLC000000008/ DLC folders and their respective /model/ folders if you have those DLC files

I was able to pack the TID rar GAME200000/model/ files BUT NOT the DLC ones. I have all DLC installed on my PC game. When I placed the DLC model folder into packer some error message popped up. Maybe I opened the wrong pac file GAME200000.pac ????
Here is image of error http://i.imgur.com/QMRJd1L.png
Thanks BJ and Nepnep Modding Community =)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
To patch the files themselves, run the nr1_packer, and open GAME200000.pac
In the TID rar, drag the /data/GAME200000/model/ folder onto the list of files
On the bottom-right of the packer window, click the left of the two buttons to patch the files
Do the same thing for the /NRB1DLC000000007/ and /NRB1DLC000000008/ DLC folders and their respective /model/ folders if you have those DLC files

I was able to pack the TID rar GAME200000/model/ files BUT NOT the DLC ones. I have all DLC installed on my PC game. When I placed the DLC model folder into packer some error message popped up. Maybe I opened the wrong pac file GAME200000.pac ????
Here is image of error http://i.imgur.com/QMRJd1L.png
Thanks BJ and Nepnep Modding Community =)

For the DLC files, you use the nr1_packer with the .PAC file in the DLC folders, not the standard GAME200000.pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.