[NeptuniaRebirth;1] Topless CPUs (1 Viewer)

Ryuhouji

Potential Patron
I hope this is still active. I do have a question though. All the CPUs seem to be bottomless as well as topless, except the standard neptune in cpu mode. Is there a reason? Or do I need to play through and unlock more content to see? I've completed the game twice, but lost my save when i went from win7 to win10 somehow. Oh, and amazing mod, I found it through sankakucomplex, and am so happy ;)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If you use the packer it should work

I hope this is still active. I do have a question though. All the CPUs seem to be bottomless as well as topless, except the standard neptune in cpu mode. Is there a reason? Or do I need to play through and unlock more content to see? I've completed the game twice, but lost my save when i went from win7 to win10 somehow. Oh, and amazing mod, I found it through sankakucomplex, and am so happy ;)

Not all of the CPUs are bottomless, Purple and Yellow, as well as I think Black heart still have their bottoms on. I think it was just Green Heart and Iris Heart that I made bottomless

There are the... I think "superior" default CPU parts that I'm planning to make as nude as possible, since they seem to primarily be just textures with no extra polys besides the bodies and such

blockingys

Potential Patron
I can't get the mod to work and don't know what I am doing.
I tried to look at the video guide at the steam nep community but the video is gone. I don't know how to use kitserver to patch files and where to put the TID files.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I can't get the mod to work and don't know what I am doing.
I tried to look at the video guide at the steam nep community but the video is gone. I don't know how to use kitserver to patch files and where to put the TID files.
Extract KitServer so it's in your /Neptunia Rebirth1/ steam folder
Extract the folders from the PNG file also to your Neptunia Rebirth1 folder
Add KitServer to your steam games list
Run KitServer from Steam

To patch the files themselves, run the nr1_packer, and open GAME200000.pac
In the TID rar, drag the /data/GAME200000/model/ folder onto the list of files
On the bottom-right of the packer window, click the left of the two buttons to patch the files
Do the same thing for the /NRB1DLC000000007/ and /NRB1DLC000000008/ DLC folders and their respective /model/ folders if you have those DLC files

You can do one or the other, it doesn't matter as both reach the same results - The difference is that if you use the KitServer, any achievements you get won't count as Steam doesn't see that you're playing neptunia

XellossFang

Content Creator
so i like your work but i didn't see a texture for Compa or IF so i made one myself (first time doing this so may not be the best)
and also removed the bottom from Noire (a bit of it at least) tell me if i did good or horrible or meh its okay

Noire.JPG
Compa.JPG
IF.JPG

Kojinzx

Casual Client
so i like your work but i didn't see a texture for Compa or IF so i made one myself (first time doing this so may not be the best)
and also removed the bottom from Noire (a bit of it at least) tell me if i did good or horrible or meh its okay

View attachment 25747
View attachment 25748
View attachment 25749

Can you pls share it?

thnx

PS : Now I'm doing a set, of dialogue events mods and soon( ill think tommorrow) I will drop it here. Modding this game is not so hard but it is consuming alot of time! So go sharing our mods here :)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Last edited by a moderator:

XellossFang

Content Creator
IF Compa Neptune(lost purple+fairy fencer f)and Noire(bottomless) nude mods

thanks for showing me

they go in Data > Game200000 > model > chara > #labbled on folder > texture > 001 (yes all are 001) (lost purple too)
instructions.JPG
enjoy

PS i already included the .tdi files so u don't have to bother with that
Edit: fixed the folder # on IF and added lost purple core nude and change color of fairy fancer f to match lost purple (a bit at least)
Nep.JPG

Attachments

HDNRB1(2).zip
1.9 MB · Views: 1,206

HDNRB1 mods.zip
4.4 MB · Views: 1,382

Last edited by a moderator:

Asheyuna

Potential Patron
XellossFang, you said :"go in Data > Game200000 > model > chara > #labbled on folder > texture > 001 (yes all are 001)"

But If and Compa have the same number, so If doesn't work, can you help me ?

Thank you for your answer and sorry for my english

SkyLaugh

Potential Patron
Asheyuna I noticed this too but I got mine working fine. If's folder is actually 101 and Compa's is 81. They are both labeled 81 in the rar file.

SkyLaugh

Potential Patron
You're welcome and I would like to thank you (XellossFang), BattleJesus, and Kojinzx for creating all of this fantastic content. I love it all and really appreciate it.

Stay Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.