[NeptuniaRebirth;1] Topless CPUs (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
V3qNPUa.jpg

I got bored tonight, and found out how to mod Rebirth;1 and did so, since I'm finally playing through this grindfest!

Installation is simple, all you need is to snag yourself a copy of KitServer from the Hyperdimesion Neptunia Rebirth;1 Steam Community, install that, and then copy the folders in the RAR into your root Neptunia folder. Then just run the KitServer and bam! Titties!

WZxGm3X.jpg

Q26uZJm.jpg

1i7QNyD.jpg

8FoGzFn.jpg

94IWeeO.jpg
This should cover all the CPUs in the game, as far as I know - Mind you I'm only at chapter 4, so chances of other CPUs showing up is quite possible!
Once I get to the point where I can easily access swimsuits, I'll be making those as fully-nude as I can!
I'll also, later, edit these onto the other CPU bases. They currently are only on the default

Attachments

BJ Edits PNG.rar
28.1 MB · Views: 20,079

TID.rar
34 MB · Views: 17,566

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkhemia

Potential Patron
Also I wonder if the base CPU changes would work on Rebirth 2 since you can use the same program

Great job with the mod btw

Edit: Nvm fixed the DLC problem

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hey, I was quietly working on doing the same, but with Real Life needs and my 3 projects for DOA5 I had not gotten to it yet (only having done one of the CPUs)

Your work is 10x better than mine and far ore complete, so I wanted to say thank you so much! I will be switching to your mod later today.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If you use the Nepmodding Tools to change them back into TID files, you can use the NR1_Packer to pack them into the vanilla files (GAME200000.pac, DL0100000.pac and DL0200000.pac) so you can play with the original exe if you're using steam, so you can get them achievements

AAAAnd i haz no $ to get the game...FUUUUU Q.Q
There's a humble bundle that has it for $10 along with Vanguard Princess and Gurumin

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Updated! All versions of included CPU bases should be in the mod now

I've also included the converted TID files to make patching the game itself easier. No needing to convert them to TID yourself, just open the PAC file nr1_packer, drag over the corresponding folder's "MODEL" folder onto the list, and click the left button on the bottom to re-pack the files into it. After that, just run Neptunia and it should work!

I've also removed the leaf-bras from the Alune-type monsters
h2Zbhbj.jpg

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
I'm sorry, but i cant figure how to make the mods work. Can you give a detailed tutorial please?

pennywise57

Potential Patron
All the links I've found for KitServer or nep2modding are dead, or the archives are damaged and I can't extract it. Does anyone have a working link ?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
If you use the Nepmodding Tools to change them back into TID files, you can use the NR1_Packer to pack them into the vanilla files (GAME200000.pac, DL0100000.pac and DL0200000.pac) so you can play with the original exe if you're using steam, so you can get them achievements

There's a humble bundle that has it for $10 along with Vanguard Princess and Gurumin

interested, the sad part is that i'm not from the US and with the coin exchange as is right now it's kind of hard for me to get atm, but maybe soon, what's this pack you're talking about? is it in the steam store too? or from a different distributor?

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
interested, the sad part is that i'm not from the US and with the coin exchange as is right now it's kind of hard for me to get atm, but maybe soon, what's this pack you're talking about? is it in the steam store too? or from a different distributor?
https://www.humblebundle.com/
They do all kinds of weekly bundles for things, it seems the bundle with Neptunia has ended though. They generally toss in a lot of indie or niche games in their stuff, with generally three tiers - Pay what you want, more than the average, and $10 to unlock the final game

I managed to unlock the swimsuits, I just gotta grind to get them! I got Falcom's equipped and edited
oj4Zc2Q.jpg

Also a CPU base for Green and Black heart that apparently uses a different model!
For those, I'm also going as nude as I can get them, since they seem to be special modules

I'll update the RARs a bit later, for now I'm back to grinding!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Yes it worked, 7Zip told me that it was "unexpected end of archive" but it extracted it anyway, thanks a lot !

By the way now that it's working, great work BattleJesus it's beautifully done !

That is because its a .rar file, to unpack those correctly you should use WinRAR, its a free program that will pester you to buy it each time you start it up -but- you never have to, also it tends to pack files tighter than any zip format does (so its smaller downloads/uploads) and WinRAR can replace a lot of file programs and extract their file types.

A

anon12001

So, I downloaded your TID files, and the KitServer files. I've tried unpacking game200000.pac and it unpacks fine, except the folder gets thrown in some crazy location deep in appdata. I found it, but no problems there.

I've tried two different ways to repack your TID files into mine, thru the extracted game200000.pac, and directly into the non-extracted game200000.pac

Both attempts give me this error. Imgur Not sure where I'm doing wrong with this. I'm on a fresh Windows10 install if that helps any.

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
Kitserver flat out doesn't work for me no matter what compatibility options I check. Have it in the .exe location as well. Has some "unable to initialize steam libraries" error. I've extracted the Game20000 pak and replaced everything with your TID files. As I understand it, kitserver allows you to load the textures without having to repack. So I'd assume I can do it w/o kitserver by repacking, however the repack tool gives me an error when I drag the game20000 folder to it. So I'm at a loss. Honestly appreciate your work, but there must be a better guide/way to do this.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
game20000 folder
You're dragging the wrong folder. You drag the /model/ folder, not the /game200000/ folder
The error your getting is the "No files to be changed" error

also, in order to get kit server to work, I had to run it through steam like the game itself.

rspkers

Vivacious Visitor
You're dragging the wrong folder. You drag the /model/ folder, not the /game200000/ folder
The error your getting is the "No files to be changed" error

also, in order to get kit server to work, I had to run it through steam like the game itself.

So I tried doing the model folder but got the same error. So that made no difference.
BUT...
Starting kitpack through steam did the trick! Thanks mate.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Same steam libraries error. It seems it will work only one time when you have a fresh steam install. After the first boot, the error will pop up after that and will not start. I have to delete my steam folder (except for steamapps) and reinstall every time I want to play this game using this mod. Now to try the repacker again.

EDIT 2: Got it to repack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.