[NeptuniaRebirth;1] Topless CPUs (1 Viewer)

D

DoctorTaco

Awesome job, BattleJesus and XellossFang! Personally I don't feel like getting the swimsuits (Platinum'd on the Vita, just playing through on Steam for fun) and I like the human versions of characters too, so I made topless edits for Neptune and Vert's human forms as well as Marvy's normal outfit. Apologies that they're not perfect, I'm no artist and started learning Pixelformer... today.

Anyway, this should work exactly like BattleJesus's models. Open GAME200000 with the packer, drag models folder from my rar to it, and it'll change the three above characters' normal outfits.

Note: Unfortunately, with the, erm, size of Neptune's boobs as well as the way she holds her swords, they are kinda tough to see most of the time.

Attachments

GAME200000.rar
1.8 MB · Views: 1,901

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
thanks for showing me

they go in Data > Game200000 > model > chara > #labbled on folder > texture > 001 (yes all are 001) (lost purple too)
View attachment 25771
enjoy

PS i already included the .tdi files so u don't have to bother with that
Edit: fixed the folder # on IF and added lost purple core nude and change color of fairy fancer f to match lost purple (a bit at least)
View attachment 25772

help please , i created the folders using the folder numbers and the tid files but whenever i try to insert them they give me this error
Screenshot_102.png
same thing is happening with the swimsuits mods too :/ what am i doing wrong? i opened the 200000 file with the nr1_packer, and dragged the files/folders into it :/

I did mod the 2000000 file perfectly with the first mod in the first post then deleted the 001 zip file but now i am not able to :/

Last edited by a moderator:

XellossFang

Content Creator
help please , i created the folders using the folder numbers and the tid files but whenever i try to insert them they give me this error
View attachment 25775
same thing is happening with the swimsuits mods too :/ what am i doing wrong? i opened the 200000 file with the nr1_packer, and dragged the files/folders into it :/

I did mod the 2000000 file perfectly with the first mod in the first post then deleted the 001 zip file but now i am not able to :/

well ur not suppose to make a folder u just take the TDI file and replace the current TDI file in the folder where it goes. also i never got that error so i wouldn't know

EDIT: me and Kojinzx are collaborating on a few mods so we can get them done faster we will upload soon

FinallyNude

Potential Patron
Top less only is so boring -.- ...

Top less only is so boring -.- ... I made a mod for Neptune CPU where you can see everything :P ... I'll not explain how to install, sorry. It's just the PNGs in the right folders. Use kitserver or create tid files and pack it. It would be awesome if we could get a full nude mod here by collecting stuff ... I'll create some nude textures for Plutia CPU next.

FinallyNude_NepNepCPU001.png

Attachments

NeptuneCPU_FinallyNudeV1.7z
4.2 MB · Views: 1,637

4rc4n4

Potential Patron
Top less only is so boring -.- ... I made a mod for Neptune CPU where you can see everything :P ... I'll not explain how to install, sorry. It's just the PNGs in the right folders. Use kitserver or create tid files and pack it. It would be awesome if we could get a full nude mod here by collecting stuff ... I'll create some nude textures for Plutia CPU next.

View attachment 25776

This one works and looks awesome. Thanks.

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate

View attachment 25776
yup looks awesome keep it up :)
[video]http://www.mediafire.com/watch/zt4ol43ljn4lwsd/mod.avi[/video]

paxton666

Potential Patron
Thank you all modders in this thread. I got them all working. :)

Any chance you guys will nude mod the "Fairy Fencer F" game on steam? Looks to be same people who did rebirth1.

Also, I am hoping that rebirth3 gets good nude mods when it releases on steam.

Anyone know of nude mods for rebirth2 on steam?

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Could we keep the nudes and topless mods in different Threads maybe? Kinda confusing right now... :confused:
Also, how hard would it be to remove the human girls panties, the ones that wear skirts(Compa, Neptune, etc)?

XellossFang

Content Creator
Could we keep the nudes and topless mods in different Threads maybe? Kinda confusing right now... :confused:
Also, how hard would it be to remove the human girls panties, the ones that wear skirts(Compa, Neptune, etc)?

its not hard me and Kojinzx working we will start a new thread once we finish our event mods here a pic of the no panties
this might take a few more days before we upload so please be patient and wait (to all of u)

i can see it.JPG
i would upload more but i will don't want to spoil things

NGF

Potential Patron
Pretty good stuff here, can't wait for the other model of Black Heart to be topless.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Loved the Compa topless mod of yours btw. Thanks! Didnt like the silver hair so i changed it back to the default brown/orange

A

anv

Hello everyone. First I wanted to thank you for this great mods you're creating. This is a new chance to play the game again.

Btw, is there any plans to create a topless mod for MarvelousAQL o Mages? That'd be sweeeet <3

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Small update, added nudes for Tekken's, MarvelousAQL's, and Broccoli's swimsuit

And since I understand that Broccoli might be something people won't want to see, her character number is 214. Delete folder 214 before patching and it won't show up
Could we keep the nudes and topless mods in different Threads maybe? Kinda confusing right now...
confused.png
And yes, please do that. I don't mind it that much, but it will get confusing and is actually part of the forum rules

XellossFang

Content Creator
Btw, is there any plans to create a topless mod for MarvelousAQL o Mages? That'd be sweeeet <3

we already did that just got to finish the rest of the chars before we upload we want to upload all at once so maybe 1 week and we have the full gamed (all costumes all processors all mobs all event chars gallery images and what ever else has boobs) modded but we found this any idea who it could be? (430) i tried to find was it was but couldn't.
body_c.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.