Neptunia Virtual Stars [Mod Request] (1 Viewer)

CrankyGuy

Potential Patron
So the game came on Monday with the same engine like VIIR and also they are some nice costumes that the characters have like Neptune, Blanc, Noire and Vert:

1617277567954.png

.....plus some Vtubers......

1617277601096.png
1617277634750.png

Is there any way to mod the game with some nude textures or anything, .....cause i was unable to open the MDL files in these archives i extracted:

GxArchivedFile009.dat Vtubers
GxArchivedFile054.dat Main Characters

1617277807358.png

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
The Virtual Stars mdl files have a slightly different format than those of VIIR and DerQ2, so I'm fixing the tools now.
The mdl files for faces also contain morph data for facial expressions, but it seems that it will take a lot of time to be able to handle these.
So, first of all, I am modifying the tools so that we can modify the costume models that do not contain morphs.

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
Can you show me what are the Characters file names for main Characters and Vtubers Costumes or models can you do this for me thanks if this is alright

wind_bell

Casual Client
I haven't looked up the file numbers of the characters and costumes because I'm full of tool modifications.
It's going to take a week or two to modify the tools to work with morph data.

unilove

Swell Supporter
Thank you for reporting.
I also created a version of YOU's topless.
EZj6b2B.jpg

I noticed later that there are two types of DLC swimwear.
I had only one, so it seems that I was replacing it.

Attachments

you.7z
894.4 KB · Views: 474

CrankyGuy

Potential Patron
Can someone figure out the animation files for the characters? They're somehow either between .MPK, .MIP and .MIK files.....

(Wait, they are in .csh extension files)

Attachments

csh_files.zip
1.5 KB · Views: 234

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
unilove
Thanks for the Me and You mods.

CrankyGuy
I'm a little interested in animation files, but now I feel like taking a break from analysis and enjoying the game.

Last edited:

Takato

Potential Patron
Just wondering but I noticed the texture for Neptune body/clothes (02442 in GxArchivedFile054.dat) has her with just white panties but in game she has her usual blue and white striped panties. any idea why this is?
I mean I do know (02889 in GxArchivedFile001.dat) blue and white, but what would the plain white version edit in game?

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
Just wondering but I noticed the texture for Neptune body/clothes (02442 in GxArchivedFile054.dat) has her with just white panties but in game she has her usual blue and white striped panties. any idea why this is?
I mean I do know (02889 in GxArchivedFile001.dat) blue and white, but what would the plain white version edit in game?
In Uniform II of Death end re;Quest 2, the texture contained in the .dat file, which is different from the .dat file containing the model, was used.
Similarly, 02442.tex in GxArchivedFile054.dat may not be used, but 02889.tex in GxArchivedFile001.dat may be used.

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
Thank you for reporting.
I also created a version of YOU's topless.
EZj6b2B.jpg

I noticed later that there are two types of DLC swimwear.
I had only one, so it seems that I was replacing it.
Hai Unilove can you Do Vert also and Noire if you can that would be nice

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
In Uniform II of Death end re;Quest 2, the texture contained in the .dat file, which is different from the .dat file containing the model, was used.
Similarly, 02442.tex in GxArchivedFile054.dat may not be used, but 02889.tex in GxArchivedFile001.dat may be used.
Hai Windbell do you have Discord i would like to know your Discord can you tell me yours,here is mine Natsu Dragneel~#8361

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.