Need help with loader (1 Viewer)

sam3552

Potential Patron
I am very new to all of this, I am very interested in the super deeptroat mods... But I dont even know what the loader is, can someone explain things to me.. I managed to import characters but I want to import some sort of positions mod.. But it says I have to have the loader.. Can someone help me? (I have already searched and when I download the game I just get a .exe file and hwne I open it I can play the game so how do I add the loader to my game?

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello S sam3552 . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

when I download the game I just get a .exe file and hwne I open it I can play the game so how do I add the loader to my game?
The Loader is not something which you add from within your game. It's a framework which surrounds the game and enables new modding features. If you're familiar with Skyrim then it's comparable to SKSE.

In order to use it, you download a Loader package, extract it to your local disk, and then open the Loader.swf file in Flash Player projector. ModGuy's official Loader package is the most simple and reliable version -- it expands the game's modding potential but doesn't really do anything with the new potential. It's expected that users will download Loader mods and tinker with them (or even write their own mods!). But SDT modding is somewhat confusing for newcomers, and so many people prefer a Loader package which includes some prepared content.

sby's Loader pack focuses on game mechanics. It adds several features to the game (such as x-ray vision and breast expansion) and extends the girl's wardrobe options.

krizalid's pack delivers a very large set of new clothing, accessories, and hairstyles. It also expands the roster to include hundreds of well-known characters.

There are also packs which use advanced scripting to deliver complex interactive scenarios. The collections created by WeeWillie and DrZombi are less focused on mix-and-match experimentation; they aim to tell specific stories. If you're willing to follow along then they'll deliver a much more structured experience than the usual aimless SDT "sandbox".

You cannot directly merge several Loader packs in order to get everything at once (please don't try, you'll be left with a confusing mess). You can download several packs, extract them to different folders, and try out each one. Find one which you like, and then you can gradually add content to it as you learn about SDT modding. Here's a good place to start.

Rudgar

Content Creator
"They call him baba yaga ..."
"The boogeyman?"
"Well, stuntcock stuntcock isn't exactly the boogeyman. He is the one you ask to explain the fucking boogeyman what his job is and how he has to do it ... patiently."

(very freely quoted from the movie "John Wick") :wink:

Respectfully, Rudgar

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.