Natalie's Beat Down (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Its been a while since i uploaded anything on here. been busy with my comic, work, family and i just been in a bit of a block lately. also I realized that ryona is little bit more complicated then i thought. so I've been figuring out what it truly is and it also helped me to figure out my fetish a little bit more...looking back i realized some of my stuff are "guro" and i didnt realize. so now that i have a better understanding, i hope my stuff will improve.

So hope you enjoy this one.

beat down 1.png

This is Nataile, the lead in my comic. in the comic shes strong and a capable fighter. but here she is just a fat whore who eats too much and wants to beat YOUR ass. she is ready too.
beat down 2.png

She's ready to pound you into mush, but dont let this chubby fighter get to you with that confident smile. Due to her grotesque gluttony she has a soft belly and its her weak point. so with that info. lets see what you got.
beat down 3.png

Good sidestep, notice Nataile is still looking at your previous position. a common trait among unskilled and feeble minded fighters. her big belly is wide open take advantage....
beat down 4.png

BAM right in her chunky gut. that fatass didnt know what hit her. notice how soft her jelly belly is. it feels like goo dosnt it?
beat down 5.png

oooo right in the tittiy. her large fat breasts are vulnerable and tender targets. and a follow up with a jab to her fat face, nice touch. that'll show that cocky pig whos boss.
beat down 6.png

now she isnt so confident. she is shaking from the pain in her belly and shes a little scared. like the idiot she is, shes lowering her left arm to guard he belly. leaveing her left jaw open. can you think of what to do?....
beat down 7.png

YUP a right cross to her exposed jaw knocking her stupid and flat on the mat. now look at her. not so cocky now. dazed and out, she unwittingly reveals all her goods for everybody to see.

I hope you enjoyed this. thanks for reading.

WalterMelon

Potential Patron
Oh man, I love this. Especially love the sense of weight to her gut in the one where she's throwing and missing a punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.