Narancia Ghirgha (JJBA) (1 Viewer)

ChiefBigHandOfTheSlapaho

Potential Patron
Hello everyone!
I'm humbly requesting a hair of Narancia Ghirga from the fifth act of JJBA!
An outfit would be nice, but it's not needed.
Here's some references!
__narancia_ghirga_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_mizota_rovel__ecc59d43701c483908ca5a21169aa00d.jpg

__guido_mista_and_narancia_ghirga_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_kanikame__7f077512a23b8db9abdcd112a19026cc.jpg

__narancia_ghirga_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_amal_amaru__sample-bbf16c67dc8d7b8424ec50d55ef18939.jpg

__narancia_ghirga_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_nishiyama_whatsoy__cfd58f5921a4efde26d38e65d6939879.jpg

images

And before you ask, yes I know he's a dude.
As for colouring goes, I'd prefer if he had the orange headband, and black hair.
Cheers!

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

ChiefBigHandOfTheSlapaho

Potential Patron
Hello, welcome to Undertow. :smile:
Your request is unlikely to be filled as posted. :frown:
Please read the posts at the following links. They contain guidance.
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Reference Shot Guide

Key point is that modders need side view (profile) images as starting points to fill your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Ah, of course!
I'm very sorry, it's kinda hard to find those, with Araki's wonky artstyle.
Not to mention the fact that I was pretty much relying on Google Images.
But I'll try to find some, and if it's alright to repost it with better references, I'll do so.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Ah, of course!
I'm very sorry, it's kinda hard to find those, with Araki's wonky artstyle.
But I'll try to find some, and if it's alright to repost it with better references, I'll do so.
If you find better references then you can simply Edit your first post to include them. Posting a duplicate thread is a waste of effort; moderators will just merge it back into your first thread (in order to keep things organized).

It shouldn't be especially hard to find side-view images (example: 1 2 3). The challenge is to find an image which shows the exact hair length, colors, and shading which you want. Ideally, it should be possible to crop the hair from your reference image and copy-paste it directly into SDT. This means that it's possible for an unskilled modder to simply trace the image and then fit it onto the SDT head. If a skilled artist takes an interest in your request, then they can always re-draw the hair using their own style and creativity.

Your own initial set of images includes some bright blue tones as well as some glossy near-blacks. It's best to avoid ambiguity by stating your preference -- or by choosing images which show only your prefered version.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
ChiefBigHandOfTheSlapaho's second reference was good, so I made a try using paint.net:

The result is quite good, while a little pixellated when zoomed in, but the difference with a vector traced mod wouldn't be that great and do not justify the time needed to make it.
If needed, a revision of this hair mod can be made.

[EDIT] some skin at the back of the head was showing... I've uploaded a corrected version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.