My TERA Elin mods (1 Viewer)

Nyelm

Potential Patron
I guess I'll just post mods I make here? I don't know if I'll make a lot, I only have one so far, but I should probably post it so here goes!

INSTALLATION(for all mods listed here):
installation is really simple, just drag the client folder into your TERA folder and overwrite if/when asked. The folder structure is already set up to take advantage of the _CH override folder.

Elin Topless Pink Innerwear

pinkstripe.png

removes the top on the new innerwear and recolors the panties. You'll need an Event_BaseBody.gpk mod for this, I suggest using the one found here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/tera-costume-mods-elin-nude-1217/

Download:
View attachment Elin Topless Pink Innerwear.rar

Topful variant:
View attachment Elin Topful Pink Innerwear.rar

Elin Sit/Settle Swap (Reaper Fix) (now with proper swapping)

Swaps the Sit/Settle animations for Elin. Someone else did this before me but that mod is now broken. This fixes that by re-swapping the animations for the new animation files.

Download:
View attachment Elin Sit Settle Swap.rar

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for posting and linking. We prefer that you upload your mods directly to gamevixenzone as attachments. Mediafire has shown a very nasty tendency to delete mods.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Nyelm

Potential Patron
If anyone downloaded my sit/settle swap mod, you should redownload it. It had a bug where settle was completely broken.

A

alex26

hey bro, can you help me pls i recently install but i can see the nipples of my elin(im a perv i know)...waiting for your answer

Nyelm

Potential Patron
Sounds like you don't have the basebody mod I linked to. You need that to get the results in the image, it's linked in the OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.