My (mostly) wrestling based Blog (1 Viewer)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
My (mostly) wrestling based Blog - UPDATED Nov '12 - Sumiko!!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but given that most of the content on my blog is wrestling based, this did seem the most appropriate sub-forum. I've linked to it once in another thread, but I figured I'd specifically share it here as this seems like a board where some people do enjoy some discussion about wrestling, rather than just looking at pics/vids.

Bikini and Barefoot

Let me know what you think. And any ideas/suggestions for future blog entries would be cool too!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CapnDinner

I've actually been following your blog for quite some time. Actually how I learned about the little gem that is footmode O=
Great stuff, and can't wait to see what else you have to blog about =D

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
That's Megan from Footmode. She appeared across all their sites for about a year, and they devoted an entire site to her too at goddessmegan.com Sadly, she retired from the scene a year or so ago and hasn't cropped up on any either sites since. :disapointed:

In my opinion. she's quite possibly the hottest woman ever to be part of the female fight industry.

vgmkyle

Potential Patron
Is goddessmegan good stuff? Is there wrestling or just foot-sucking? And I hope it's mainly women...

Also does the member section have her whole archive for free? Or is it just the two updates a week?

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
It's pretty good. The fights aren't as long as the usual footmode galleries, clocking in at around 40-50 piccies a pop. But there is a specific section for fighting galleries that vary between martial arts and wrestling type stuff. And you're basically paying for access to the site, it's purely an archive site and hasn't been updated since Megan moved on. But for the cost of one one month's subscription (which should give you enough time to grab all the pix you want, and then cancel it before it rebills), I'd say it's good value.

And it's all women!

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Hi all. Just a quick heads up that I've added a couple of new entries to me blog. An article about the importance of differences in wrestling, and a bunch of pics from one of me own shoots. Cheeeeeers!!! Bikini and Barefoot

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Did they tell why (i.e. which item of terms of service you allegedly violated)?
I put in a link (that wasn't an actual clickable link) to my clips4sale site. I know they wouldn't directly link to clips4sale cos in the past when I've included such links, they wouldn't work in the final post (instead redirecting to Wordpress's policy on affiliate sites and all that malarkey). So this time, I just typed it, without the 'www', with a comment saying to type the url manually for anyone that was interested. It's clearly an automatic system though, cos the moment I posted the entry, my blog was suspended.

It's ironic in a way. After three years of linking to other people's content on there, when I tried to plug me own stuff, I get zapped! :humph: I've appealed, on the basis that I don't use my blog as a means to advertise my own stuff. Well, actually yes, obviously in this case, that's exactly what I was doing! :evilish: But as anyone who read it will know, the main bulk of all the posts in my blog had been about the articles themselves. I don't just whack up a load of pics or clips, I actually put some effort into trying to write about stuff (albeit illustrated with loads of pics and clips!)

Fortunately, I backed up most of the articles (save for the few most recent ones) on word, so I might just relocate. Blogger/Blogspot could be an option. And, from the look of things, you can directly link to C4S from there, so that might be a better option anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.