My latest Agent Aika posts (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I came across pixiv author Insomniac69 recently. That guy seems to share a lot with me. He has Agent Aika-like scenes, and he has scenes of pussies getting tasered with batons.

If anybody reading this wants to upload a few Insomniac69 pictures, that'll be helpful illustration. If now I'll do it at some time in the near future.

I also have come across great work by grgr444 on Pixiv. Sooner or later I'm gonna grab their pictures to tell my own Agent Aika tales...
Insomniac is a friend of mine. Used to chat with him on Discord a lot. He uploads to both Pixiv and Deviantart. He took to using Honey Select pretty darn quickly since he ended up posting loads of pictured about a mere week after his "I'm new to this" phase. Albeit, he had help from Weoooo, but still. Funny enough he used to be a KO-only sort of guy but eventually just sorta changed his mind on the fly and ended up with a decent bit of death stuff with weapons too, though Aika-styled fights are still his main thing. He's a nice guy, so feel free to drop him some comments telling him you appreciate his stuff. :smile:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Oh, I've already talked to him. He's not snooty and unfriendly like one or two other people I really wish to name...

Quite impressive if he can take to Honey Select so quickly. It's pretty complex.

Really hope my stuff can inspire him to produce pictures...

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Insomniac is a friend of mine. Used to chat with him on Discord a lot. He uploads to both Pixiv :smile:

Replying again to you dinomoneyman, we once had a brief exchange about lolitas and childlike imagery in ecchi.

These images do not interest me. But now they really offend me.

e-hentai/ exhentai's website doesn't allow us access to a lot of content because of loli pictures uploaded by some people. To be safe, they end up blocking everything with sad panda.

Loli images are, of course, not real people being abused. For one, human beings do not have eyes that have three or four inch diameters.

And I feel that loli images bring an unnecessary disrepute to hentai. If I access a website that has 10000 loli pictures, even though I don't seek them out, do not fap to them and do not download any of them, fact is that I have visited a website with 10000 loli pictures which is probably enough for people who wish me ill to make a hoo hah of it, call the police, report me as a pedophile, etc. I personally think Hentai is a lot cleaner and more moral than kink.com where people are beaten and bound everyday, but there's no getting around the fact that a significant number of hentai pictures show what appear to be kids (cartoon kids) being subject to all kinds of abuses. I just don't understand what is this fetish with loli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.