My latest Agent Aika posts

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Sexy little anecdote about the defeated Golden Delmos included here!

I have been wanting to write this for a while.

And now… here’s some more disgusting, filthy Agent Aika related and themed fantasies. I pay attention to the Golden Delmos here. [An older version of this post has appeared before, but since I’m updating it, the older post has been deleted.]

I haven’t talked so much about some of my disgusting fantasies in the past, but I guess since I haven’t gotten a whole load of angry messages, I feel comfortable with articulating increasingly wicked fantasies that have more violence, misogyny, aggression and general nastiness which simply can’t be repeated in polite company.

Aftermath of Battles

I love the sexy aftermath of battles in Agent Aika, and long to see lots more scenes where bodies are everywhere, especially contorted in uncomfortable, exposed or humiliating positions.

It would be satisfying to see our heroes relieve themselves on their defeated opponents, stepping on their bodies, using their bodies as furniture, or simply just showing contempt by stamping on a Delmo’s body, etc.

Sometimes this may be done to force surrender. EG in Episode 5 there was this point where Bianca is standing between Aika’s legs looking down at Aika playing possum, and the camera runs over Aika’s sexy body. If it had been Bianca instead, it would be even sexier given that Bianca is prettier and her uniform more attractive and the skirt would have been hiked up to show panties.

So Aika should do just that. View her defeated opponent with a horny mindset, running eyes up and down Bianca’s body until they return and fix on Bianca’s panties showing. Good artists should give each Delmo a pussy that looks slightly different. Mmmm...

In my fantasy Hentai of 500 episodes, there is enough room to show Aika getting between a defeated Bianca’s legs and mounting her with a strap on or fucking her with a dildo. This is not always abusive and violent. Although Bianca starts out unconsenting, Aika is persistent and Bianca is soon red faced and humiliated because she starts feeling sexually stimulated. Sometimes this is all Aika wants – the satisfaction of conquering her opponents sexually, without necessarily inflicting much pain. As long as she feels dominant, this is satisfactory.

Trashing the Delmos

There is a gray area between ryona and guro, you can’t tell if the Delmos got killed or if they were merely humilated.

Bodies stuck in dustbins – maybe an entire row, with variants only on how the Delmos’ legs are positioned when sticking out, how the skirt falls over, how the panties are revealed, etc. It would be highly preferable if each Delmo wore different panties.

They could be the aftermath of Gusto’s Episode 2 fight with the White Delmos. There is a row of rubbish bins for different types of trash, and Gusto dumps the defeated White Delmos headfirst in each bin, makes a few nasty comments, before coming back to the White Delmo commander lying on a desk, and raping her.

Other scenes include Delmos thrown in dumpsters, or all over a filthy alleyway, degraded and dirtied and strewn around and treated like garbage which is their punishment for trying to corner Rion in an alley or attacking Gozo when he takes a shortcut.

Or, in the aftermath of a fight, Aika gang members talk about ‘taking out the trash’ and ‘cleaning up after ourselves’, and all Delmos are dumped in various trash receptacles all over the place. Some are just tossed on piles of garbage bagged for recycling, or piles of leaves, whatever suits the situation. Then the camera can lovingly zoom over every Delmo – or more strictly, her pantied butt and crotch which should be fully visible even if the rest of the Delmo is hidden by trash or in the trash receptacle.

There should be at least 1 variant of each scene when the Delmos take on each of the 6 members of the Aika gang.

I normally dislike dirt and don’t find it erotic, but admittedly in this formulation, where each Delmo is creatively dirtied and humiliated and trashed, is kinda hot.

Quite exciting to show Aika Gang members walking casually down a corridor after their work is done – and all Delmos are in trash bins lining the corridor (or looking trashed in some other way).

Heads bashed against something

I find it very sexy to imagine an Aika gang member grabbing a Delmo by her hair and neck. The Delmo is then pushed down when standing so that her head is lower than her ass, and her pantied butt fully on display.

Next the Delmo should have her head bashed against something, or be thrown over and piledrivered. In any case she should wind up unconscious or stunned and her lovely crotch even more available on display.

It is also very sexy to see Delmos being thrown through windows or car windows, and wind up half in and half out. (Note that the glass shards are very dangerous in real life so even live action is dangerous for stunt people, but in our hentai, we don’t care so long as lots of sexy butts are seen draped over window sills and car doors.)

Gusto vs White Delmo commander

How I want the scene to turn out? Firstly, all the other white Delmos are given some camera close ups of their exposed panties. Call it the Gusto’s Eye View – that lustful man looks appreciatively at everyone before turning his horny attentions on the one Delmo still standing...

Then, we see Gusto ripping off the White Commander’s clothes during their fight. So the White Commander’s terrified expression should reflect her expectation that she will be raped, rather than any fear that Gusto might smack her face.

Then Gusto does some cruel and unnecessary things to white commander – such as bashing her head against a screen.

The white commander is either knocked unconscious, or at least stunned and no longer able to resist, as Gusto rapes her.

Finally Gusto demonstrates his superiority and contempt by dumping the white commander headfirst into a dustbin to show that he has no more use for her after raping her. She is pleading weakly, but Gusto just dumps her without hesitation to show how little he values her after he’s had his fun. He might do the same for the other defeated white delmos around, so we have a row of sexy legs and crotches visible, and nothing else because the rest of the Delmo is inside the trash. What a way to show that Delmos don’t matter, that they are just sex objects!

The Golden Delmo defeat, Episode 7

Imagine an alternative universe where the Delmos retreat, but in their haste they forget about the four Golden Delmos that have been KO.

First we get a Gusto’s POV. The camera lovingly traces every single Golden Delmo’s body, focusing with full male horniness on their exposed lower parts and exploring butt curves, pussy, mounds of venus, etc. The Golden Delmos are the strongest and normally most dignified fighters, proud of their abilities, but now they are reduced to hapless sex objects!

The ecchi didn’t differentiate between Delmos, but I really prefer the hentai to. Each Delmo’s pussy should look different, and this can show up even through the panties. Not to mention, they should all wear different panties.

Then the Golden Delmos are picked up and carted off by Aika gang members to be raped and sexually toyed with.

I want the cameras to show all four Golden Delmos in the same poses – upside down and folded over an Aika Gang member’s shoulder. On one side, their skirts have fallen down all the way, past their bras. All Delmos in my hentai must wear sexy bras. I’ve always hated the big and ugly sports bras that they had all Delmos wear in the ecchi (only Nina Hagen and Rion were ever depicted in sexy bras. Rion was supposed to have stolen that bra from a Black Delmo, but fallen Delmos always seem to be wearing sports bras).

The Golden Delmos’ bodies are all exposed and very lovely. Waists and backs are all perfect. Now camera heads for the more important parts – the four pantied pussies on the other side. We need a shot exactly like an analogue of the Blue Delmos’ four pantied pussies in Episode 6 – four crotches onscreen with no faces and heads visible, emphasizing the sexual nature of the Delmos. Aika and Gusto each carry one Delmo, but I think Gozo has to carry one on each shoulder because Michikusa, Rion and Maypia are all too weak to carry. This is a totally gorgeous and sexy sight, four pairs of slim girlish legs, four crotches in high-cut panties, all looking straight at the viewer as their owners are carried off by victorious and virile foes who will proceed to give these four crotches the most enjoyable servicing ever!

No more violence is forthcoming. At this point they have won and all Aika Gang members are in a sexy, horny mood. They aren’t going to abuse their defeated enemies. All the four lovely pantied pussies look very inviting and will be given the full attention they deserve.

The Aika Gang members pat down the Golden Delmo’s buns. They tug at the panties’ crotches. They trace all butt curves. They push down and explore the anal regions. They tease the anuses, then head for pussies. If our artists have been doing a good job, all Delmo labia should be showing up on either side of their panties to begin with. Two lovely little curves that are promptly pushed aside like curtains for the goodies they contain. Vulvas are gently rubbed and caressed in all ways, sometimes by slipping hands past the panties, sometimes by caressing through the fabric of the panties. The vulvas are opened, fingers slipped inside to poke and prod and explore the pussies for g-spots. (The Delmos may moan in semi-consciousness when the stimulation is done right. Each woman is different, so the Golden Delmos have to be stimulated differently.) Clits are fingered and stroked and caressed and rubbed.

Gusto, Gozo and Aika are all highly sexually experienced, and their skills win the day. All Delmos gradually recover consciousness, and are immediately bombarded with incredible sexual feelings. They know they are in their enemies’ hands and subject to their power, so this is really quite nonconsensual. But they also feel really good, something they have not felt before from Hagen, so it is terribly exciting and they all want the feelings to continue. At the same time they are aware that their most private and sensitive regions are in the full control of their foes. If they struggled, a quick, sharp pinch of clit or vulva would instantly transmit so much pain that they would lose consciousness – and probably the sexual violation would continue anyway. So none of the Delmos resist.

Back in the Salvager Base, the Aika Gang members bring the Golden Delmos into their dungeon. There are four walls and restraints located overhead, one on each wall. All four Golden Delmos are put down in a standing position and their hands restrained overhead. So they face each other. Although the Delmos could fight when put down, resistance is minimal – just a bit of protestations and half-hearted pleading from Bianca and Rie. Sanya is fully cooperative, and Toniya is shyly inhibited because she is not used to being sexually taken in such a forward, strong manner.

Gozo may slap Bianca lightly. It’s more like a pat on her cheek, but it comes from a hand that is easily bigger than Bianca’s entire face. It tells Bianca that Gozo is powerful, he’s in charge, so don’t protest. Bianca falls silent. She knows that further resistance could easily turn this into a hurtfest. Rie is slapped lightly on her butt instead. Gusto’s hand is bigger than either of her tiny butt cheeks, so it send the message that Gusto is in control. Rie can choose to cooperate and get sexual pleasure, or continue protesting and get spanked and whipped till she’s so sore she can’t sit down. Rie chooses not to protest anymore.

When the Delmos are put down their skirts fall back down, but the Aika Gang members lift the skirts up again all the way to their necks, then secure the skirts in place with the aid of dog collars placed around each Golden Delmo’s neck! So the bras and breasts are also visible in their full glory! (Probably Sanya has the biggest breasts, followed by Bianca. Toniya’s breasts are larger than Rie even though Rie’s tits are still pretty nice and round and succulent. Mmmmm. The Delmos can’t resist looking at each other’s sexy bodies, even though they still feel so sexually humiliated at this nonconsensual situation.)

Now the Aika gang gets more aggressive with their sexual stimulation. Fingers penetrate more aggressively, multiple fingers go in. Sanya gets a small dildo in her butt as well. The Aika gang might even attach a machine to auto-fuck Sanya’s butt with that dildo. Bianca gets beads shoved inside her anus, and everyone plays with pulling and pushing on the beads until Bianca’s face is as red as her hair. The two smaller girls, Toniya and Rie, are just digitally penetrated at this stage because they are very tight and need more time to relax. Most of the entertainment for Toniya and Rie comes from external stimulation of their clitoral area, with a maximum of two fingers in their pussies at any time. Two of Gozo’s fingers are already bigger than some men’s dicks, so Toniya and Rie both feel very full.

The Golden Delmos turn red faced, and soon start cumming, one after another. They squirt and totally wet their own panties with juices. It is totally lovely to see all 4 crotches showing through the tight, wet fabric as the owners of said crotches writhe and jerk and twitch within their restraints. Now panties are removed and used to wipe dry all four girls’ crotches and thighs. The panties are rolled up – and used to gag different girls. In other words each Golden Delmo’s cunt juice soaked panties are put into another Golden Delmo’s mouth to savor!

All the Golden Delmos are so humiliated. But they are also sexually very excited. Psychologically they are confused. They can’t really resist. The Aika gang members also pay their breasts plenty of good sexual attention – groping, fondling, caressing, and occasionally smacking and pinching and twisting. Since the Golden Delmos are all wearing various iterations of sexy bras (eg thin lace bras), it is easy to stimulate their breasts. Soon every girl has two very erect nipples showing through their bras, and their clitoral erections are also visible because they are so aroused!

The Aika gang members ‘torture’ the Golden Delmos with sexual attention until each Golden Delmo has orgasmed many times and is exhausted and dehydrated. When they are released from the restraints, the Golden Delmos have lost all will to fight. Just for fun, Aika gets the Golden Delmos to suck dick and replenish fluids at the same time – by making them drink from squirting Dildos! By this point the girls have lost all sense of self respect, so they submit to anything Aika orders them to. There is no way they can fight someone who just made them cum ten times in a row!

Torturing Toniya with chili oil

I love Toniya, but it doesn’t stop me from having my fantasy about torturing her. It isn’t sadistic though, it is more like punishment for her after she assassinates someone. (Or maybe we don’t want anyone killed, so Aika stops Toniya from assassinating anyone, then takes Toniya back to the Salvager base for some severe punishment.)

Sadism, would be cruel stuff like deliberately rubbing chili oil into Toniya’s eyes. That’s really mean and too much. Aika can be rough and merciless, but she isn’t a sadist. (One telling moment, could be when Aika waves her hand in Toniya’s face so that Toniya can smell the chili oil. She accidentally brushes near Toniya’s eye, and a bit of chili oil comes into contact. Toniya screams and starts crying because it hurts so bad. Aika quickly gets towels and eye drops and a facial wash and gently cleans Toniya’s eye. Toniya is still crying, but her sobs die down and after a while she relaxes and Aika dabs the tears from Toniya’s face. This shows that while Aika can be incredibly rough when playing bad cop, she can be quite tender and gentle when playing good cop.)

Punishment is still coming of course. Toniya is gonna get raped using dildos lubricated with chili oil. It hurts Toniya a lot, but is also sexually exciting (overstimulating is more like it, admittedly). Aika is ‘seducing’ Toniya in a way; training Toniya to be submissive to her.

Jerk that I am, I would like to have Toniya finally break down and start crying and pleading for mercy. As brave and determined as she is, she is still a girl and her sensitive parts can’t take too much punishment for so long. At first the Aika gang ignores her, and Toniya’s punishment continues for a while, until the expression on Toniya’s face says she has no hope left. Aika stops and lets Toniya clean herself up (which in this case means douching her vagina and anus with soap to get rid of the chili oil, and of course us perverts are going to get plenty of good viewing in the hentai). After that Aika is nice enough to even rub down Toniya’s holes with a dildo lubricated with aloe vera jelly to relieve the pain and inflammation. This bad-cop good-cop routine really causes Toniya to collapse emotionally and surrender without reservation. All defiance is gone from her eyes, and she is ready to do whatever the Aika gang demands.

Of course we want surrender, because it is an excuse to get even more depraved. The Aika gang members can continue raping and pissing and degrading Toniya after that, even if the chili oil torture is stopped. By this point Toniya has stopped caring about her self respect and she doesn’t put up a fight anymore. When the Aika gang is done, they get a bunch of neighbourhood dogs to complete raping Toniya. Toniya doesn’t even put on an angry expression anymore – she has genuinely surrendered. After all the dogs have cum inside Toniya, she is made to squat over a dog dish and later licks the sperm drippings from the dog dish for lunch.

Scene finishes with Toniya being leashed naked to a park lamppost at night. The exhausted and totally dominated girl then lies down on the grass to sleep. She is so dominated that although she can undo the leash and run away at night, she does not dare to. As another ‘good cop bad cop’ ending, Toniya is cold and curls into a ball shivering, and after a while Michikusa comes along with a futon for Toniya to crawl inside gratefully. The dominance that Aika has established is so absolute that Toniya never thinks of running away even when she was freezing.

Delmo Sex Show

In Hagenland the Delmos are expected to entertain whatever male politician and business tycoon that Hagen wants to form an alliance with. So don’t be surprised to see scenes where Delmos are paraded in front of nasty men, some are chosen to be fucktoys for the night...

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Agent Aika Uniform Fantasies, Mass Fights, Delmo Hunts and Toniya tale

Sexy Schoolgirls War

I have always had fantasies somewhat like that of various guro artists who like to draw schoolgirls killing and beating each other and all the sexy, panty showing poses that follow after that. But I just don’t like guro. I don’t want the schoolgirls getting killed or crippled, just roughed up and humiliated in sexy positions. There are so many potential fantasy scenes showing panties of women in different clothing – cheerleaders, school uniforms, teachers, nurses, race queens, policewomen... the Agent Aika hentai can really be expanded to 5000 episodes if we were really to explore a broader range of sexy clothing fantasy.

Now that I’m starting to have my 500 episode dream hentai in mind, let me expand on a subtopic or subfantasy: the Delmos have invaded some aspect of civilian life (be it a hospital, a school, a race track, an office, or whatever where women wear nice sexy clothing in Japanese fantasy). They are surreptiously tracking and monitoring and hoping to ambush the members of the Aika gang.

So we have Rion and Michikusa in their high school, and Maypia who has been assigned as a transfer student undercover because of the tip that Delmos are present. We have Gozo visting government departments and the insurance company and the accountant, so of course Office Ladies are around. Then there is Gusto visiting the doctor, or watching a sporting event, and there are nurses and cheerleaders around. Aika might take part in a race, so there will be race queens present.

Of course the Delmos are around; they are in school uniform and teacher’s uniform and cheerleading uniform and buruma (physical ed uniforms). And they’re everywhere – they pop up in school, on school trips, or even in alleys across town because some of them are actually posing as girl gangs from rival schools, or athletic teams from other schools. On orders of Hagen they have ingratiated themselves into hospitals, sporting events, just about any place where the Aika Gang likes to frequent. (Another aspect of the overly complicated plot style of doing things that James Bond villains such as Hagen like so much.)

Yay, let the fantasizing begin again!

Lots of lovely sexy fights in school; as usual Delmos get pounded senseless and violated and humiliated. And I can get even more violent here. Aika isn’t the type to deliberately inflict pain on a Delmo, or who would pile on the hurt to a Delmo once she has been KO. But Rion is much more mean and vicious, and Maypia has no qualms about her opponents. Michikusa likewise has no sense of ethics and principles, so he will do as he pleases to the defeated.

This will be a much more realistic and sexier version of Ikkitousen. In Ikkitousen there aren’t that many zako, usually it is a case of strong character vs strong character. The panties you’re seeing belong to the same characters in scene after scene. (It is usually the same quadruplet Hakufu, Ryomou, Ryofu and Kanu, and I really do tire of seeing the same girls’ panties all the time). In my Aika hentai, there will be an endless supply of different looking sexy schoolgirls to beat down and strip or knock into a revealing position, all with their own different panties. There will be a real power difference, where one party is being knocked about without the ability to retaliate, and humiliating bodypiles unlike Ikkitousen’s one-on-one duels between equals.

So now we can all revel in my fantasy of schoolgirls getting beaten mercilessly and thrown on bodypiles and rearranged into humiliating positions and what not. It is high time that this category, which has been dominated by the guro guys so far, be softened a bit. I don’t agree with the artists on sexyamazons and pixiv such as Maltsan who draw mass pictures of schoolgirls massacred and beheaded and blood everywhere. I prefer a standard Agent Aika scene of girls in all kinds of contorted and sexy positions after a battle, knocked senseless or stunned but otherwise very much alive and more humiliated than injured. Except that these are now in school uniforms, or cheerleading uniforms, or office lady outfits, or nurse outfits – whatever that looks good and offers us a respite from the Delmo uniforms.

So yeah! I hope this post inspires some fellow perverts into doing some drawing. Let’s have some sexy schoolgirl scenes where schoolgirls are lying KO everywhere, everyone is showing panties, and there is not a single drop of blood or head positioned unnaturally (ie broken neck) to be seen!

Delmo Mass fights.

I’m inspired by pictures like the mass fight scenes created by Shenlin12321, jgreat and TheRog on Sexyamazons.com

I have in mind some mass fight scenes between all 6 members of the Aika gang and a roomfull or compoundfull of Delmos. Or even, the Aika gang has brought in UN ‘peacekeepers’ (who are often accused of rape and sex abuse in the war zones that they patrol) to take out the Delmos. So there is a big mass fight, and as you know, the Delmos lose obligatorily. Bodies are draped in all kinds of uncomfortable and embarassing positions. After which the same mass orgy (or mass rape) takes place!

I imagine lots of violent, nasty, unpolitically correct sex taking place.

Scene X

Delmos are all rendered unconscious or at least incapacitated by tasering. Then they are laid out in a row. Now Gusto, Gozo and Aika go around penetrating each Delmo, entertaining themselves.

Scene XY

Delmos are all forced to kneel in a row. Some of the most feisty ones, especially the Golden Delmos, are also put in restraints. Now they are forced to suck an endless procession of nasty UN peacekeeper cocks. These guys are filthy soldiers from crappy third world (usually African) countries. But hey, they have big black cocks and are all very horny. So there is a lot of sperm for the Delmos to swallow. By the end of the day every Delmo’s mouth is too sore to talk, and she will have swallowed at least 30 cumloads with another 20 loads blasted on her face and body.

Hunting and preying on Delmos

I find it very exciting to follow a hentai from a hunter-predator’s point of view. It allows all the dark fantasies that we can’t find in mainstream porn (and don’t really want mainstreamized either, for the social consequences that will follow.)

Imagine Gusto and Gozo as much more horny, much less inhibited men. They may stage rape raids into Hagenland, since Hagenland exists in a legal vacuum and they won’t be prosecuted for any bad things they do in Hagenland. (I don’t like Guro, but certainly a hentai made in this environment can included killing of the prey.) I personally prefer to just have the Delmos sexualized.

Gusto and Gozo may be sitting together in some bush, watching their enemies through binoculars. Or they may have broken up and are now watching the Delmos through the scope sights of their rifles loaded with tranquilizer darts. In either case, we watch the women move through the scope sights, thrillingly. Gusto might lick his lips, Gozo might make a sneering face, and after showing the Delmo as a whole person (especially the face for individual identification), the scope will continue tracing the Delmo’s torso, breasts or just her crotch area.

You know what these two men really want from the Delmos...

Gusto and Gozo may make nasty comments objectifying the women. Maybe that blonde Blue Delmo with wavy hair isn’t his type today, but he prefers that Blue Delmo with long red hair tied up in 2 buns. Or maybe short black hair on a Pink Delmo uniform is what he wants. In any case it keeps the mood hot and horny.

Eventually they take out their prey. Whether at a distance, or close up pouncing out of the shadows, out of the bushes, from behind some furniture, from air vents above, whatever. The selected Delmo is quickly immobilized or defeated in some sexy struggle, and either spirited offbase to be raped elsewhere, or taken to some quiet room (they always have these in Hagenland) for the sexual assault.

Well, not just Gusto and Gozo. Not always just sex. Hell, the Aika gang is all involved when they look to take out Delmos for trophies and bounties. Each Aika gang member takes up a part in Hagenpolis, the capital of Hagenland. They shoot the Delmos with tasers and stun guns, then drag or carry the bodies to some nice secluded locations for further ‘processing’.

Obligatory body piles, body displays, followed by taking of panties as trophies. The person with the most panties at the end wins a prize!

Don’t imagine that the most powerful Aika gang members are guaranteed a win. Gusto and Gozo and Aika all pile up the bodies fast, but they are also very horny and simply must have sex with the unresisting Delmos. In contrast Maypia is technical and cold in her stalking of her prey, while Rion and Michikusa cheat by helping each other. (Two of them are needed to transport each KO Delmo.)

BTW this is a fully sustainable game, since no Delmo has been killed or maimed. Just humiliated. It is awesome to see them treated like pieces of meat, when in actuality many Delmos are conscious just stunned and paralyzed by the tasers. So they know they are being lined up and are getting photos of their asses taken, for instance. It makes the humiliation more personal and hotter.

Toniya Tales

My favorite Delmo is Toniya, so more on her.

I have this really nice picture drawn by someone in Pixiv. Toniya is topless, her hands (handcuffed in my fantasy) behind her back. Her nipples are erect and she is wearing high heels and a pair of thin cotton panties that are cut high on the hip.

After capture by Aika in Episode 7, Aika decides to punish Toniya by stripping her and parading her around town nearly naked. To add to the punishment, Toniya’s nipples are smeared with chili oil, causing them to burn. A small vibrator is pushed deep into her vagina and turned on. Toniya also gets a small dildo pushed into her butt.

Toniya is marched around for a couple of hours. It is not just very humiliating for a proud little girl, it is also painful because of the chili oil burning her nipples. Toniya is also being forcibly stimulated by that vibrator in her cunt and the dildo in her ass that she feels all the time when walking.

While not quite violent or abusive, Toniya’s punishment really feels like punishment. The mix of pain in breasts and nipples, stimulation of bottom holes, and psychological humiliation of being marched around naked all combine to overwhelm Toniya psychologically. Her face turns red and she starts to hyperventilate. When she faints, Aika catches her before she completely collapses on the ground.

After this, Toniya is more or less ‘broken in’. She loses the will to resist. This is very important, because if Aika is going to sleep with Toniya beside as her sex toy or teddy bear sex pet, Aika needs to be sure that Toniya will not try to strangle her in her sleep.

Aika slaps Toniya back to consciousness in the back of Aika’s car. This is not a rough beating – the slaps are only just forceful enough to jolt Toniya awake. It is clear from Toniya’s eyes that she no longer wishes to defy Aika’s will. Aika now lets Toniya clean the chili oil off her nipples and apply a soothing balm. Toniya is allowed to remove the dildo and vibrator from her body. She is still not allowed to wear clothes apart from her high heels and a collar and leash that Aika attaches to Toniya. Now Aika drives Toniya back in her new status as Aika Sumeragi’s submissive pet. Toniya must bury her face in Aika’s crotch and use her tongue to maximum effect.

Toniya is allowed a bath, douche and enema. Now fully cleaned up, Aika proceeds to have lesbian sex with a fully cooperative and submissive Toniya. After a hot and horny two hours, Toniya falls asleep, utterly exhausted. Aika goes to sleep with Toniya in her arms like a big teddy bear.

And this, is what I’d like Toniya’s fate to be. As long as she recognizes who is in charge and is appropriately submissive, Toniya should not be treated too poorly. She is too gorgeous and cute to abuse and hit! I would rather caress and fondle and love her. Of course, since Toniya lives in Toonland, I can’t do it. I’ll have to get another Toon character to give Toniya the loving she deserves! (Does anyone recognize my references?)

When Gusto comes over for sex, he should have full reign over Toniya as well. Toniya is now Aika and Gusto’s sub, and does not resist anything they do to her, no matter how degrading. EG when Gusto fills Toniya with his sperm after a rough anal pounding, he orders Toniya to expel the sperm from her butt into a dog dish and lick it clean. Toniya winces for a second because it is so disgusting, but she complies without protesting. Now this is one well-trained, submissive Delmo bitch now appropriately disciplined by Aika! (BTW the Aika Gang perpetually uses demeaning terms to refer to Delmos. EG that bitch, that cunt, that short haired pussy, pigtail blondie, and so on. They never call her by name.)

Human High-light Film has several pretty hot doujinshi, but one recurring theme I disagree with. His female characters basically all get raped until they turn into mindlessly horny sluts. I’m not sure this is realistic, and even if it does happen I would not like female protagonists that I like so completely brainwashed after emotional trauma. I would rather have Toniya trained to act submissive and recognize Aika’s power over her, but Toniya should still keep a bit of human dignity. Aika doesn’t try to destroy it. She deliberately humiliates Toniya for fun and punishment, but she likes it when Toniya does a double take/ pauses between degradations. This shows that the old Toniya is still present, if very much suppressed thanks to her defeat at Aika’s hands. EG Toniya makes a face when ordered to get on all fours and allow a dog to mount her. She will also pause and look at Aika again, when ordered to put an enema tube in her anus and suck out the sperm that was just deposited in her butt. Toniya submits because she knows she can’t beat Aika, not because she has totally lost her self respect. And Aika likes and savors this, because it’s more fun exercising power over someone who is conscious of that power.

I have always believed that Gusto has a soft spot for Toniya. Witness Gusto, in all episodes of Agent Aika, basically hitting and bashing Delmos without hesitation or mercy. Gusto has no qualms about hurting Delmos. But when it comes to his fight with Toniya in Episode 7, Gusto was just blocking, tripping and grabbing. He never tried to hit her once. It was a soft Gusto that we normally never see.

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Pancakes, tasers, tofu construction and more.

Pancakes

Defeated Delmos are stacked on top of each other, usually in 69 positions or at least face to another Delmo's pussy or butt.

OR Another equally tasty variant: three Delmos stacked on each other, facing the same direction, butt up. So you have three really deliciously curved sets of buns on top of each other. The skirts should be hiked up so all panties are fully visible and each girl’s pantied bottom is clearly in close contact with another girl’s. Nice and intimate!

Gusto pours lubricant on the defeated girls’ butts. It can be machine oil or kitchen oil, doesn’t matter. All that golden yellow lube or oil, dripping down the girls’ fair skinned rounded butts and their white panties... The extent of humiliation is more exciting. Michikusa may pour syrup on their faces and heads on the other hand, and Michikusa will demonstrate his usual pervyness by licking the girls’ ears, their soiled and stickified hair, etc. He makes the girls suck his dick, or just wipes it on their faces (or fucks their unconscious mouths, depending on the scenario). Gusto, Gozo and Aika (with strap on or baton) rape the Delmos’ bottom holes.

The fucking is done Sineplex style, which is a reference to a porn studio that made a name for itself featuring disgusting sex where the man transfers his tool from orifice to orifice without first cleaning it. Since the girls are lying face down, the first hole counting from top down is an anus, followed by a vagina on the same girl. Then ass, then pussy of the next girl. Gusto essentially goes ass to pussy on every girl as he works his way down. No girl can resist this degradation; they have been beaten too sore to resist (and are maybe crying softly now, or at least just enduring the humiliation because they don’t dare to fight anymore).

After the Aika gang has had its fun, the Delmos are creampied (and sometimes the creampie is a real creampie taken from a nearby kitchen, or some other food item such as egg white, since the Aika gang only has 3 males and the 3 females will be using strap ons against the Delmos). Then they are peed on. Until the stack of Delmos is a mess of vagina secretions, lubricants, sperm, cream, piss, etc. It would also be funny to see three Aika gang members pumping cream into 3 Delmo anuses, then stepping by and watching in fun as the cream begins to seep (or pour, or fountain, or even shoot) out of the Delmos’ assholes.

There could even be crude references to Neapolitian flavour – because the cream pumped into each defeated Delmo butt is a different flavour/ colour for each different girl. So what emerges later from the butts, like soft serve ice cream, are brown chocolate, pink strawberry, and white vanilla!

It would be most fun if the Delmos were all conscious throughout, but did not dare move due to fears of being beaten further, so they had to endure all that degradation helplessly. A more probable variant, is that the Delmos are semi-paralyzed either because of their severe beating earlier, or by tasers.

More on Hagenland Infrastructure

If you have read my previous posts before, I basically think that Hagenland is constructed fast and on the cheap. Instead of spending billions and decades on constructing all that infrastructure, Hagen just wants to spend millions and months. That means entire buildings were set up without heavy machinery, maybe just cardboard nailed together with twist ties and stapler guns, pumped up foam blocks, inflatable pillars and bouncy-castle like designs, styrofoam moved into place by Delmos by hand, ikea style, instead of renting heavy machinery and paying crane operators. No expensive and time consuming laying of foundations, no lengthy efforts to place metal beams and structural reinforcements.

Hagenland doesn’t have glass windows. These are very dangerous if broken, so bashing a real human’s head through a glass window could lead to deadly lacerations. But of course, plate glass IS expensive. Why would Hagen want to spend money on glass when he needs billions for his spacecraft? So they use a cheap sugar-based alternative. The kind of fake glass used in movies, so that you can bash a stunt actor through a glass window without risking these deadly injuries.

So let me stress and re-stress, the stuff in my Hagenland is sexy fun to watch, and it IS NOT guro. Lots of sexy drama without real deaths of these lovely Delmo models. Hagenland has already been made child-safe in my imagination, not out of any child friendly nature in that villain Hagen, but because Hagen was too stingy to begin with.

Railings for instance, are made of strong cardboard tubes with internal cross structural support. These can support Delmos’ weight when draped unconscious over them. But they are still not metal. An Aika gang member can beat a Delmo on the head with a railing tube. The Delmo can get a concussion, but she won’t get a split skull.

Anyone who has been a kid before, had access to art supplies, and fought many a battle with his brother using the cardboard tubes, should understand. Hagenland piping and railings are something like that. It’ll hurt to be whacked with a tube, but it isn’t going to break anyone’s bones.

In my Hentai, Delmos can be thrown through sugar windows a lot. Grabbed and pounded face first again styrofoam walls. Tossed off higher places to land 5, 10 meters below. They won’t die, ok? Instead of lining basement floors with custom-laid reinforced concrete or marble tiles, Hagen just elected to buy lots of gym mats and do a modular, slapdash job. Delmos can get knocked unconscious and knocked sore, but when they recover, I don’t even want to see a broken nose.

All the same, rough treatment is still painful. I’m sure you don’t want some strong person to grab you and repeatedly beat you face first against a thick styrofoam wall. Styrofoam is yielding, but actually quite difficult to break. By the time the wall breaks and you are rammed through it, you will be pretty dazed and disorientated. And that’s what I have in mind. Gusto is gonna do that a lot to these sexy Delmos. They won’t be able to fight after being bashed through a styrofoam wall, but they’ll still be conscious and not feeling too good rather than permanently injured. Their arms are pinned by their sides by the hole in the wall. Their butts will be sexily exposed on the other end where Gusto is standing, and Gusto will be fully ready to take advantage of that situation. The Delmo will be aware if not able to resist, so her facial expressions will be fun to watch. It’ll take quite some strength to pull herself through the wall, so after Gusto is done and walks off whistling while zipping up his pants, later other Delmos will have to come and help their comrade escape from her styrofoam trap. That’s fun to watch too, with all these sexy boobs and butts moving as Delmos push and heave.

If Gusto and Gozo have done their homework, the walled-Delmo will have been fucked on both ends, so her face and hair are coated with spunk, and her butt is also cum covered. This means that the easiest parts of the body to push on – the head and the butt – are both filthy. Whether you try to get a Delmo free of a styrofoam wall by pushing her back, or pushing her through, Other Delmos would be making disgusted faces as they try to get their comrades out through the wall that Gusto has hammered them through!

I just love to think of all Hagenland as a semi-cartoonish, yet sufficiently seriously constructed place. Much like Hagen is a laughable villain with extreme outsize plots, yet is dangerous enough to pose a threat to the world. His Hagenland isn’t Care Bear Land. It’s more like an assembly of all the cheap tofu construction techniques present in the world, and it is both funny and not-so-funny.

A Taiwanese apartment block called Wei-Kuan collapsed in 2016, and it turned out the weight bearing pillars were filled with empty metal drink cans and styrofoam instead of concrete reinforced with metal rods. Both funny and not-so-funny. So yes, my semi-hilarious description of his buildings isn’t just to ensure that Delmos survive being beaten mercilessly against floors and walls and doors. It’s also a reflection of the kind of scum that Hagen is.

In my hentai, Hagenland’s buildings are definitely going to collapse a lot. Some are of course the doing of Aika’s gang, eg sabotage. Some are from accidents, and some are in the course of a big fight. Even though cardboard falling on your head isn’t likely to kill you, having a huge piece of cardboard roofing fall on you from 50 feet up, is going to be rough. Styrofoam isn’t dense, but when it is a pillar 100 feet high falling on some Delmos, it does have substantial weight. The poor girls are still likely to get trapped underneath and require assistance to get free. I can even see in my imagination, Shivie Aika doing a few casual-power things such as grabbing a 100 foot pillar with one hand and lifting it off some trapped Delmos. (The defeated, winded Delmos will then be draped over the pillar and raped, of course, and left there in an exposed, humiliating position. My Aika Hentai characters don’t do nice things without getting something in return!)

Delmos thrown

I love to think of Delmos being tossed about casually. It’s very sexy, and it emphasises their ‘meat’ nature.

In the anime, there was plenty of Delmo throwing by all powerful parties involved – Nina Hagen, Shivie Aika, etc. The tentacle fight with the Blue Delmos on the deck was too fast so you rarely got a good view of crotches, but still quite sexy because of the entire power-thing.

Casual Clubbing

In real life, if you hit another person with all your might, that person might really die. That is the thing behind the ‘one punch’ murders. Many of these don’t just lead to cool, cartoonish KO. They actually lead to death!

Shivie Aika is very strong, so really, any real blow from her spells death for any of these lovely, fragile Delmos who were ex models from the modelling circuits!

Of course I don’t want Aika to go all out. In fact it would be much more fun if Shivie Aika used like 5% of her full strength, and Gusto/Gozo used 10% of their full strength. That is really all that is needed to send a Delmo flying. Pulling their punches also means that they can move in a casual manner, or artistically mocking manner, that demonstrates total domination and superiority on the battlefield.

Really like those scenes where they casually hit, and Delmos fly.

The movies may make it seem as though a hero can just make a backwards jerk of her arm, and punch an enemy senseless. Such as how The Supreme Being did it to the Mangalores twice in the movie The Fifth Element. In reality, it isn’t easy to cause much injury to a person hitting like that. Because most people’s muscles are not built to be capable of hitting backwards very hard.

Similarly, you can’t do a lot of damage by doing a backwards kick. You don’t normally exercise these muscles enough.

But of course, the Aika gang is different from us. So any casual backwards striking movement by an Aika Gang member, can send a Delmo flying.

And of course, we want to see Delmos fly, because that is the best time when skirts go up and crotches are presented horizontally for our viewing pleasure!

Casual Supremacy and its Outcome

Bianca can be going all out, all desperate to score a KO, and Aika just swats her around, spanks her, humiliates her, etc. It is not just the male Aika Gang members who want to touch. Aika and the girls also get vicarious sexual pleasure from copping many feels on their outclassed enemies. Even worse for the poor Delmos, it can sometimes be very pleasurable to be touched. So it becomes very humiliating, because here they are, trying to win a fight, but their enemies don’t take them seriously, and even worse, all that touching is actually making the Delmos feel sexually excited!

One of my favorite Ikkitousen scenes is that of Kanu Uncho being attacked by some loser guy. She does a turn, and her skirt flies up. Camera slows down to give us a full 360 view of Kanu’s below-the-waist goodies. It is extremely pleasing.

Now imagine, Bianca in a fight that she just can’t win. She’s sweating buckets after a while. Her breasts are heaving, her butt is heaving. She looks more and more scared and desperate, so her eyes look very sexy. Her panties are damp, and you don’t know if it is sweat or her own horny juices, since Aika repeatedly touched her there during their fight. The panties are also getting more and more disarrayed, and Aika’s hand marks might be vaguely discerned. Thanks to nonstop high kicks, the crotch part of panties is now pushed aside a bit showing more labia than Bianca would want in a normal situation. The seat of her panties has also slipped into her butt crack as Bianca moves around.

Eventually there is only one fate left for Bianca. Exhausted, she can’t fight anymore. Now she’s pinned down with her legs wide apart. Gusto, Gozo or Aika raping her. While they brook no dissent, and rip Bianca’s clothes apart despite the pretty redhead begging for mercy, their assault is purely sexual and not misogynistic. Gusto and Gozo have big penises, so they pause to lube up before entry, and they go slow because it would really hurt Bianca if she was reamed too quickly. While they fuck her good and paw her breasts and squeeze her butt cheeks, they do not deliberately inflict extra pain for fun. (Bianca is still sore, you can’t expect to squeeze a foot long shlong into a girl her size without pain!)

Bianca is left utterly spent and creampied. It wasn’t nice being raped, but it was also an incredible sexual adventure, being basically taken by some very dominant men (or woman wearing a strap on) who are skilled with stimulating her and who make Hagen seem like an effete florist. Bianca’s not going to admit it, but the Aika gang are sexually experienced so they know. This sexy redhead came several times while they were raping her. Aika can choose to taser her defeated opponent unconscious, or simply handcuff her to some handy railing to prevent Bianca from staging a comeback to stop the Aika Gang’s current mission.

High Kicks

I love high kicks. These reveal Aika’s, Rion’s and Maypia’s panties. (As well as Michikusa’s panties, stolen from whichever Delmo he stripped earlier, which I don’t care to see, but I’m sure should appeal to someone who likes Yaoi?). Kicks on faces are very powerful, sexy and send these poor Delmos flying sexily. Lots of potential moves they can make while flying, too! And it is so erotic to see the power differential between our characters.

When two members of the Aika gang kick upwards, two Delmos fly backwards simultaneously and run into each other and collapse in a sexy heap, their bodies intimately twined together.

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
here is a tale supplemented by one of my favorite internet artists, kahgan. (Also known as Imhotep on some websites.) I’m going to draw on his Empire series to illustrate some of my fantasies about Delmos. Please use your imagination...

Darkness falls at an isolated Delmo base...

Aika and gang have decided to attack and destroy the base. They intend to totally rape and humiliate all Delmos and leave the base in ruins with most Delmos buried inside in a state of disarray, while they will kidnap a select number of Delmos home for more ‘fun’ and ‘punishment’.

This isn’t Guro, because the Delmo base is built of cheap temporary materials like styrofoam and cardboard with a substantial amount of inflatable furniture. This also adds wicked humor, of course. It’ll still hurt to have lots of debri falling on the Delmos (imagine a cardboard sheet landing on your head from 50 feet up), but isn’t lethal at all.

Aika and Gang are now observing the base through binoculars.

Camera zooms in on each individual Blue Delmo sentry’s face so we know all Aika gang members have picked a different Delmo. There are six in all, two patrolling and one on each corner. Once the individual is established, camera now shamelessly caresses the Delmo’s body, running over nipples and butt and every inch of the body, including from below of course. (Suspend disbelief, I know that from their positions the Aika Gang members can’t actually look up the Delmo skirts.)

All Aika Gang members now sneak out of their hiding places and take out the six guards.

There is no mercy shown. Aika gang members aren’t actually murderers, so they are brutal but even their casual actions do not result in death. However, they are not afraid to put the hurt on their opponents.

And my, my, it is sexy hurt. Delmos are punched through (cheap plaster or cardboard or styrofoam) walls. They are whacked with their own weapons...

OK, now lets see what I can do with artwork done by kahgan from Deviantart/ Imhotep on Sexyamazons.com.

1-16: Gusto invades the base, and seduces a Delmo. She is actually taken by surprise, but hey, in hentai, rape victims can surrender willingly too!

But seriously, there hasn’t been enough sex in Agent Aika. Gusto is a lustful man. Give the Delmos some love too!

s01_16_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7qhuma.jpg

1-21: Gusto takes out a Delmo in the middle of sex.

I do not like Guro, so I prefer to have him taser her.

s01_21_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7r2upv.jpg

1-23: Kahgan’s original tale had the stormtrooper sprayed with a horrid poison that kills her slowly. In my hentai, there is lots of sex and humor and wicked violence but no death. I’d like to think that is Maypia, spraying a Delmo with pepper spray. It’s perfectly sexy for me to see those gorgeous enemy girls stumbling around, disoriented, tears in their eyes, etc.

s01_23_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7rtb02.jpg

1-25: Delmo is still choking on the pepper spray. Her entire body should be sexy-taut.

s01_25_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7rtbdb.jpg

1-26: The fallen position is very sexy. I would want the camera to check out her breasts, then go to the front to look up her skirt. But of course, I don’t want blood, I want her to cry and drool though from the discomfort thanks to the pepper spray.

It is also sexy-fun to have the Aika gang members stand around mocking the Delmo. Delmo isn’t going to die or suffer permanent injury, but she is definitely incapacitated and humiliated sexily!

s01_26_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7rtbii.jpg

1-40: Agent Aika anime doesn’t have much firing from the Aika gang members. But I’ve invented (in my mind) a type of gun that fires slow projectiles, basically electrified gel that works like tasers. You can hurt your opponents and incapacitate them by shooting them. It would be sexy to see Maypia invade a Delmo changing room and shoot her opponents down and leave them lying in sexy poses.

s01_40_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d7xszov.jpg

1-62: Once you have firearms again in play, you can do sexy things like shoot Delmos and watch them writhe in agony. The gel isn’t like a penetrative lead bullet that leads to severe injuries, but it will spread out a bit (looking like bloodstains), and it will sting damn bad, and the Delmos will be writhing because of the electrical charge.

s01_62_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8bvcmj.jpg

1-73: Agent Aika had many poses, but never one like this. But I find it very sexy to see Delmos being thrown about, or thrown forward with breasts thrust forward, to land on their friends or take a hard landing against a railing or wall. Next panel, I’d like to see this Delmo fall crotch-to-face on a fallen comrade or something equally fun.

s01_73_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8eyf1l.jpg

1-84: Look at this sexy writhing. Can you imagine hitting a Delmo at short range with one of these gel-guns? She won’t die or require ICU, but several blasts of electrified gel will make her make all these sexy moves and expressions on her face, and she’ll probably pee herself as well.

s01_84_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8gnvun.jpg

1-88: This is a very traditional Aika’s POV picture. What’s so fun? Four Defeated Delmos, and all with crotches facing us viewers. Camera should always zoom in for each individual Delmo, inspecting her fallen pussy. The anime didn’t do that, but just wait, the next time there is a $500m Powerball, I’m gonna buy tickets again, and if I win, we all win! (IE anyone reading this will get to watch my Agent Aika Hentai one day!)

s01_88_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8gnw9x.jpg

1-92: Strangely, in Agent Aika there is hardly any tripping and ambushing done. The anime was a bit too unrealistic – too much brute force by the Aika gang, and not enough subtle cunning. But I’m sure it is sexy to trip up Delmos and watch how they fall!

s01_92_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8itgny.jpg

1-95: If we accept the use of gel stunguns, it will become ok again to shoot your opponent in the head. It is not cool when there is a bullet, but if you splat your Delmo opponent’s face with some nasty sticky electrified gel that resembles slime/sperm in texture and consistency, it’s pretty fun.

s01_95_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ithcy.jpg

1-96: I’d like to see this scene where Maypia casually walks away after shooting her opponents. They’re in pain and discomfort thanks to the gel. Won’t be guro, but sexy to watch. After writhing for a while they should lose consciousness of course.

s01_96_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ithjo.jpg

1-97: With modern 3D modelling, you can easily see your characters from different angles without having to redraw everything laboriously. This means it becomes much easier when you draw Delmos, and want to give your viewers the correct crotch views from behind/below after showing them the fight scenes from the front (such as 1-95, 1-96 initially.)

s01_97_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ithru.jpg

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
More of my own take on Kahgan's wonderful work...

1-105: More sexy shooting. I don’t enjoy this panel as much I could have if there was no death. Remember, these are cute sexy girls. The Gusto in this panel needs to take them down and give them some good Gusto loving, not shoot them dead!

s01_105_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8m2u6p.jpg

1-115: I really like this, but regretably the Agent Aika series was all about hitting and beating and not about holding and controlling and groping.

s01_115_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox2vx.jpg

Gusto should not be punching so much like in the anime. He should be picking up his foes. See his left hand pawing her butt? Good! And while you’re at it Gusto, don’t hesitate to fondle, probe, penetrate, etc! This is one of the panels I liked the most from Kahgan. There is no guro here, just straight up sexual harassment of an opponent.

1-116: I find this extremely sexy too, but not that keen to put it in my dream hentai. I want to see the Delmos with back arched and in pain maybe from a crotch kick or tasering, but I don’t want them to get broken backs!

s01_116_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox2yv.jpg

1-117: It is sexy to attack someone’s throat. This kind of backwards elbowing is almost certainly not lethal, but it can incapacitate. Which is exactly what we want in my non-guro Hentai series.

I’d like to think of Gusto demonstrating his sheer power by just casually taking down Delmos with backwards hits, casual elbowing, etc.

s01_117_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox364.jpg

1-118: Not enough kicking in the Agent Aika anime. But kicking can also be sexy. Imagine if that was a Delmo – her skirt would certainly fly up by being kicked like this!

s01_118_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox3ad.jpg

1-119: Another very intense, erotically sexy picture. I really like to see Gusto demonstrate his total masculinity by grabbing a Delmo by her head/ hair. His other hand should be molesting her of course. And all this is just before he does what he intended originally...

s01_119_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox3dl.jpg

1-120: Which is to ram the Delmo face first against a wall! (I prefer styrofoam, as mentioned in my tale about Hagenland being full of Tofu Construction!)

s01_120_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox3he.jpg

1-121: More sexiness. Here’s a gratituous kick to the head. It’s guaranteed to send the Delmo into dreamland. It demonstrates disrespect and Gusto’s aggression, yet in the context of my styrofoam wall, it’s mean to knock the Delmo unconscious without breaking her head.

s01_121_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox3kb.jpg

(Delmo should collapse unconscious in a sexy, ass up heads down position.)

1-123: I like this kind of pose by an Aika gang member. Victorious, dominant, as a Delmo gasps for air or struggles to regain her balance or stumbles around, blinded or stunned temporarily. The Aika anime did not pay cleavages enough attention, but we really could do with a lot more downblouse views.

s01_123_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8ox3xx.jpg

1-124: Yup, Gusto’s doing his correct Gusto thing. Beat the rest of the Delmos senseless, keep his favorite Delmo around for raping. Now this cute redhead is going to get some serious sexual attention. In my hentai, I’m definitely going to have Gusto do such scenes – strip a Delmo in front of her beaten-senseless colleagues.

s01_124_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8pbekm.jpg

1-128: It was very sexy to see this fight, but killing such a lovely girl just rubs nastily against my grain. Gusto could have replaced a knife with his fist, and she’ll still go down. He needs to punch at very close range, without taking a powerful swing and putting his weight into the punch. Otherwise a Delmo could be seriously hurt.

s01_128_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9omz.jpg

1-130: Very nice scene, except for the unsexy knife. Imagine a terrified Delmo next to the unconscious and raped body of another Delmo. Redhead knows what Gusto wants to do to her – rape her anally...

s01_130_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9ou1.jpg

1-131: Would prefer that this be a beating or stunning with a taser baton, rather than a stab in the back. Same sexy expressions on her face.

s01_131_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9owr.jpg

1-132: Gusto throws his victim to the ground in pain after he’s done fucking her.

s01_132_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9ozu.jpg

1-133: It is an art form to throw bodies. Agent Aika anime didn’t do that well enough and often enough. I’ve long said I want to see more bodypiles. In my hentai, it would happen a lot. Delmos thrown on other Delmos – and here, it is face to pussy which is so perfect for humiliation plus sexy abuse.

s01_133_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9p56.jpg

1-134: Too bad Aika anime never had a scene like this. (Replace the knife in her back with a baton-taser up her ass.)

s01_134_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9pd4.jpg

1-135: Never forget, always let the camera zoom to different places. We do want to look up her skirt, right? (If that was a miniskirted Delmo, that’s what we would be doing!)

s01_135_empire_reborn_by_kahgan-d8r9pls.jpg

Last edited:

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Sexy Aika tale told using Kahgan pictures part3

2-008: Here’s a sexy parade. Sometimes defeated Delmos are not grabbed and thrown into a bodypile. They are first lined up and inspected. It’s humiliating all the same.

s02_008_by_kahgan-d8zv84j.jpg

2-024: Gusto never strangles his opponents. It is too close to guro for mainstream anime. But in hentai, it’s sexy to see Gusto choke the life out of a sexy Delmo as she flails and kicks. (Gusto is skilled enough to stop when he sees her passing out. He just wants her unconscious, not dead.)

s02_024_by_kahgan-d93w7ip.jpg

2-025: Gusto inspects an unconscious or stunned Delmo, her body spread open and unresisting. This could be the result of a taser attack as well.

s02_025_by_kahgan-d93wd3m.jpg

2-026: I love that sexy flinching. But please, let this be a taser. It has advantages as well. Apart from not being guro, using a taser means you have electrical charges stimulating the body of a Delmo, allowing her to make a sustained series of sexy writhing movements that can’t be replicated by a one-second bullet impact.

s02_026_by_kahgan-d93z78k.jpg

2-027: When Gusto chokes a Delmo, he always molests her also. That way as the Delmo loses consciousness in terror (she doesn’t know Gusto doesn’t plan to kill her), she knows she is being humiliated and sexually exploited.

s02_027_by_kahgan-d93z7af.jpg

2-028: See that Delmo at the bottom right? Imagine if after a battle, Gozo walks off dragging a Delmo with him to rape. He pulles her by the bottom of her clothes, so they are pulled up to expose breasts and panties...

s02_028_by_kahgan-d93z7bx.jpg

2-035: Sexy neck kick. The height of this kick should also reveal Aika or Maypia’s panties...

s02_035_by_kahgan-d94bmfi.jpg

2-039: I like to think that the girl on the stairs was put there so that she could be raped. An unwanted Delmo is just dumped on the floor.

s02_039_by_kahgan-d94bp8q.jpg

2-042: I really love to see how the Delmos were put in that position. Their sexy throes of agony as they are blasted with that taser gel thing... (or could just be standard fighting and be beaten into submission.)

s02_042_by_kahgan-d95waqo.jpg

2-045: This would look very sexy if not for the guro spray of blood... I loved the head kick of Bianca in Episode 7...

s02_045_by_kahgan-d95wb2h.jpg

2-049: Aftermath of a battle, Delmos sprawled out as Aika gang members survey their handiwork proudly. The anime was so fast paced that Aika gang members had no time to enjoy strutting around looking at their opponents.

s02_049_by_kahgan-d95wh67.jpg

SD2: Aika ambushing a sexy Delmo with her legs – choke her senseless.

sd02_by_kahgan-damphgr.jpg

SD3: Aika strips the Delmo of uniform. In the anime there was just not enough stripping, but of course it should be done whenever possible, even if Aika is really recognizable enough that her stolen uniform would be minimally useful camouflage.

sd03_by_kahgan-damphlx.jpg

The empire: This picture shows our heroine enjoying herself as she surveys a bodypile. Agent Aika anime simply didn’t do that enough. Aika should be featured building and sitting on bodypiles in triumph!

the_empire_strikes_out___aftermath_by_hothench-d8zw31j.jpg

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Here’s some more sexy storytelling using someone’s pictures. These came from some Chinese guy whose name I’m not sure, but that guy is from Pixiv so I hope someone who recognizes his work will be able to give the correct info.

Imagine Gusto has been captured during a foray in Hagenland. Actually, he just surrendered for fun – he knows he’s going to get away anyway. Or maybe he was captured while raping a Delmo. Anyway, he ends up in prison.

Being idiots, the Delmo guards don’t practice proper caution. One guard is inside the cell with Gusto (she brought him food) and there is no one watching or protecting her. Also, the cell has a partition where the toilet is. It is meant to be such that Gusto can pee without Delmos seeing...

1. Gusto prepares to attack the Delmo. She is scared.
01.png
2. Merciless punch.
02.png
3. Delmo’s weapon is confiscated.
03.png
4. Delmo stumbles, dazed from the brutality.
04.png
5. Tasered in her pussy.
05.png
6-7. In my hentai, I expect this to be drawn out because it’s so fun watching a delmo writhe as the electricity shoots through her.
06.png 07.png
8-9 Delmo collapses
08.png 09.png
10-14 Gusto grabs Delmo by neck and pussy, then hurls her into the cell urinal. Delmo is bashed senseless. (Not dead, in my story)
10.png 11.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png
15 Gusto walks to the front, where a new guard is wondering where the first one went.
15.png 19.png

Attachments

Last edited:

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
1-2. Guard chases Gusto into the cell, demanding where her colleague went. Obviously, the Delmos are dumb, but in hentai 99.99% of female characters are very stupid.
01.png 02.png
3-5 Delmo is taken by surprise to see her colleague with head in toilet.
03.png 04.png 05.png
6-12 Gusto chokes the Delmo. I don’t want guro, no deaths. But there is a measure of sadistic humiliation in my hentai. EG Gusto can choke the Delmo and release. Delmo is struggling to breathe, so she can’t fight as Gusto shamelessly paws her over. Then as Delmo regains her breath, Gusto chokes her again so she is struggling and peeing herself and what not. Then he lets her go before she dies. Delmo struggles to breathe again as Gusto shamelessly pokes her holes...

06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png 10.png 11.png 12.png
13-16 Delmo finally collapses unconscious and is unceremoniously tossed on the bed.
13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png
17-20 Another dumb Delmo stands outside the cell partition, wondering where her friends went. Gusto reaches out and grabs her body (can be hair, tits, pussy, any part.) He tasers her.
17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
15-17. Gusto takes a Delmo as a trophy. His insatisable sexual itch makes him want to find a quiet place to do his raping even though this is the middle of an enemy base.
15.png 16.png 17.png
19-20 Her friend is shown humiliated and restrained- eg tied up with legs wide apart and panties stuffed into mouth.

19.png 20.png

1-9 Various Delmos displayed. In my hentai, it is mandatory to let the camera zoom over all the bodies.

01.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Fantasizing about the Golden Delmos

As I’ve said before, I like the Golden Delmos most.

In my mind, I have this fight scene between the Golden Delmos and the Aika Gang. Bear in mind the overall setup, with Hagenland Tofu-Construction, and the Aika Gang being more horny and sexy (and pulling their punches) rather than brutal and violent.

The Golden Delmos get knocked around a lot, but they keep on fighting. Lots of sexy fighting going on, the Golden Delmos are all sore and knocked around a lot but they try their best. The Golden Delmos are going all out, but the vastly superior Aika Gang members just treat this like a sparring fight and cop feels whenever they can.

Gozo may casually grab Bianca's head and bash her against a wall, or Gusto may toss Rie into Sanya and make both crash into a railing and fall over, but no one is seriously hurt. After all, these are cheapo foam and styrofoam walls and pillars and cardboard tubing for the railings...

Eventually the Golden Delmos start running out of energy. At that point, the Aika Gang decide they’ve had their fun, and they get serious. With tasers.

The tasering is done lightly so as to save the battery charges. All the same it brings down all 4 Golden Delmos.

Now the Aika Gang treats them as a game. Their 4 defeated opponents are stacked and restacked and postioned and repositioned, in every way possible for a bodypile to take place. It’s fun for the Aika gang members. Not so fun for their humiliated opponents, who are stunned by the tasers but not really unconscious.

I have a whole bunch of inspirations in mind, but will just list a few here.

1) Brownnosing. The four Delmos are placed in a row facing down, with their faces in each other’s buttcracks. They’re not unconscious, so it’s really nasty to be smelling each other’s anuses.

2) 69 positioning. Two piles of faces to pussies.

3) Four dumped one on the other to form a little hill. All facing down, so their butts are the highest points. To make it worst, the lightest girl, Rie, is on the bottom being squashed by everyone else. The heaviest, Sanya, is on top.

4) Shabazik’s best ever body pile position. I’ll get the pix and post it here later.

After having fun with this, the Aika gang decides to rape two Delmos on top of their friends. The two most-recovered Delmos are selected for sexual abuse while being laid on top of their still-stunned friends. After all, the Aika gang likes having fun with their opponents, and it is essentially three on one because one Delmo is squashed underneath and unable to move anyway, while three people team up to restrain and rape or toy with a Delmo.

When the Delmo recovers some more from the tasering and starts struggling hard, she is tasered, then dumped underneath, and her friend brought up for raping, penetrating, fingering, groping, etc. So there are always two KO Delmos and two struggling futilely against their horny opponents.

Aika likes humiliating the two Golden Delmos who seem proudest – Bianca and Toniya. So the two are positioned on hands and knees, pinned down in place by Maypia and Rion riding on them. The paralyzed Sanya and Rie are then positioned so their butts are next to Bianca and Toniya’s faces, then Sanya and Rie are anally raped by Gozo and Gusto. Periodically, the men pull their dicks from their victims’ asses and force Bianca and Toniya to clean their dicks orally. Then they switch victim.

In the meantime Bianca and Toniya’s own holes are being shamelessly toyed with or penetrated by cattle prods. The two are humiliated, but dare not resist, because a light touch on a cattle prod would cause them immense pain (and also stun them, causing their muscles to go haywire and possibly for them to pee and shit themselves). So poor Bianca and Toniya are forced to do Ass to Mouth on cocks from their friends’ anuses.

Later the two are even forced to rim their friends and clean the sperm deposited in Rie and Sanya’s butts.

(will edit this in future until it becomes a really awesome tale)
(new addition below. I will eventually consolidate everything)

Although the Aika gang have just beaten down their opponents, they are the horny kind that likes to see young girls having fun with each other.

After they put on electrified collars on the Golden Delmos, they goad their opponents to perform sexual acts for their viewing pleasure.

There is something very erotic about two Golden Delmos doing the 69 on each other while in their uniforms with thong panties pushed aside but not removed. Bianca licking away at Toniya’s pussy and Toniya returning the favour, while Sanya takes up position on one end and Rie at the other end of this 69 coupling. Sanya and Rie alternate between licking asses and trading kisses with Toniya and Bianca. Then Bianca and Toniya get up, Rie lies down and Sanya mounts her in 69 position, and the sex begins again with Bianca and Toniya the rimmers this time.

The Golden Delmos are made to perform all manner of sex acts, including letting dogs mount them and cum inside. Or Toniya is matched with Rie and Sanya with Bianca, on all fours with butt facing butt, then they have to fuck each other using a double-headed dildo. If they resist, the remote controlled collars immediately zap them, so they have to submit. But this is more humiliating than horrific, because the Aika gang just likes to watch girls having fun.

All four pretty Golden Delmos are blushing nonstop. Aika gang members also step forward and use their fingers or sex toys to add to the stimulus. No orifice – mouth, pussy or ass, is left unattended. After an hour or two, the Golden Delmos are pretty subdued. As degrading as it has been, it has been an incredible experience and they are exhausted from their many orgasms.

The humiliation of Golden Delmos continues, with the girls being forced to march around in public with clothes adjusted (eg skirts pinned up and pussies clearly leaking sperm through their skimpy thong panties), dildos clearly stuffed in their openings, faces plastered with semen and each other’s pussy juices, or some other form of disarray. Or they are displayed in chains, and soldiers at a nearby military base use them as cum targets. But at this point the Golden Delmos are psychologically dominated and submissive, so they don’t put up too much of a fight.

Last edited:

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
I absolutely love this picture. I’m kinda obsessed with it. Three lovely ladies, their legs spread out wide and inviting...

In my wicked mind’s eye, the Delmos are conscious, if paralyzed after Shivie Aika charges through them, lashing out with her tentacles. The electricity has really tasered the Delmos big time. So they are all totally helpless by the time Gusto, Gozo, Michikusa, Rion and Maypia come by. Being men, Gusto, Gozo and Michikusa help themselves to the three hapless girls, and they rape the Delmos where they lie.

My hentai camera will spend much time caressing the Delmos’ faces, taking in their every sexy expression as they are mounted and penetrated.

To their credit, the three rapists (yes, they do deserve such an unflattering moniker because it is no heroic act to commence sex with an incapacitated woman, even if she is a villain’s underling) are fairly aware of female biology, and capable of performing within the limitations of a woman’s body. This means they are pretty good at sexually stimulating the Delmos, and they are not too rough. The Delmos are moaning and sore, but not in severe pain. More like sexy-fun-fucked-silly-sore. Every G Spot and every clit is definitely stimulated very well. Assholes and pussies are stretched to limits that the girls never thought possible.

After all parties (yes, including the rape victims) have cum several times, every Delmo is filled with sperm. Camera should zoom in on every Delmo, who now has cum seeping from pussy and ass. All three girls are, as per my depraved fantasies, now befouled and besmirched. Now follows the usual mandatory clean-off of the rapists’ dicks – which can be wiped on the Delmos’ uniforms so that these now sport sickeningly sticky, shiny, smelly stains. (Although panties seem to be a logical solution to clean off dirty dicks, all three men have already taken their victims’ panties as souvenirs.)

Now all three Delmos are brutally tasered again, their eyes all go wide and roll back, and they go back to dreamland so that they are out of commission for another half hour. I guess the person to do the tasering should be Rion, because she’s the mean type who would happily put the hurt on people who are already helpless and vulnerable. (I think the men would probably settle with tying up their victims so they don’t come back and fight, but Rion has been watching the Delmos cum, and she just wants to punish them out of jealousy.)

In general, tasering can leave burn marks on skin if applied for too long. A quick sting will cause less injury to the Delmo than a lengthy application. If the objective is to warn the enemy that she is outclassed and should behave herself if she doesn’t want to get hurt, normally the Aika gang would just zap their foe lightly and quickly. It’s kind of fun to zap a Delmo many times, lightly enough that she squirms and squeals and writhes and jumps, but not hard enough to send her into dreamland and thus put an end to this entertainment.

Shivie Aika’s tentacles spread the charge over a large surface area, the entire length of the tentacles, so when they hit a Delmo, they hit her all over and the electrical charge that tasers the Delmo goes all over her body. A Delmo can be KO-ed for a pretty long time because so much electricity was delivered, yet she won’t necessarily suffer electrical burns from being KO-ed so strongly by Shivie Aika. In contrast, when tasering using a cattle prod like how Rion would do it, the surface area that delivers the charge is very small, so it really hurts.
Delmos Blue.jpg

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Delmo Ambush – Aika Gang Sneaks into a Delmo building and take down 6 Delmos for fun

This is another of my sexy Agent Aika fantasies. This is about how the Aika Gang sneaks into a Delmo building in Hagenland and captures 6 Delmos for rape. (Don't worry, the defeated Delmos are raped and humiliated, but left very much alive after all is said and done.)

It starts with the camera panning all over six of the Delmos currently in this building. Maybe there are a couple of Blue sentries, one Black underling, one Pink munitions specialist, one White commander and one Gold elite in this building. Camera makes sure to roll all over each of these Delmos' bodies in a horny, sexist manner. We're here to view and enjoy the view. We can even follow these girls when they're preparing for their day at the start, so we see them get out of bed, shower, dress, etc. Camera very much likes examining the girls as they climb stairs, bend over to pick things up, sit down for breakfast, etc.

Once we have had our fill of these lovely Delmos, now to the Aika gang. They sneak into the building and take up positions in the armory.

Every Delmo that comes in is attacked at crotch level, in keeping with our horny practices.

First is a Pink Delmo. She enters, bends over to start to unlock the guns chained down, and promptly gets a crotch kick from Rion from behind. Delmo crumples in pain, crying out as she does so. Rion and Michikusa drag her to the side, ripping off her panties and gagging the Pink Delmo armourer.

Hearing the cry of pain, a Blue Delmo security rushes into the room to check what is wrong. She's one of only two armed Delmos in this building at present. As she rushes in, Gusto zaps the Blue Delmo in the crotch with his taser. Delmo drops her gun which Gozo catches. Gusto pulls the stunned Delmo to the side, holds her from the back by her throat, and starts pawing the defenseless woman all over with his other hand. (Obviously her hemline will ride up and camera will focus on her exposed panties.

A few minutes later, the other Blue Delmo security girl marches into the room to check why her companion hasn't come out. Michikusa is hiding beside the door this time. He shoves his taser baton into the Delmo's buttcheeks, zapping and disabling the Delmo immediately. She drops her gun which is caught by Maypia, and Michikusa drags the Delmo off to the side, drapes her over a gun rack, and commences violating the Delmo shamelessly.

Shortly after, the White Delmo commander sends a Black Delmo underling to check why the Armourer and Security Guards haven't responded. The Black Delmo comes innocently and unguardedly into this room, calling out for her friends. Maypia is crouching next to the door (obviously we get a good crotch shot on Aika). Next moment, Maypia's fist connects with Black Delmo's pussy as she strikes upwards from a lower position. Black Delmo makes a muffled cry, then Maypia drags her over to a machinegun and drapes the Black Delmo across the gun. After stripping off the panty and gagging the Black Delmo, she starts poking the Delmo's asshole with a gun. The girl is shocked and sore and camera captures all these fun expressions.

Now it is time for White Delmo commander to come in, puzzled that there has been no response to her commands. She marches in, hands on hips and legs wide apart, and is confronted with the sight of two Blue Delmos, one Pink Delmo, one Black Delmo, all restrained in different and all humiliating positions. Before the White Delmo can raise the alarm, Aika attacks her, shoving her baton taser under White Delmo's skirt and turning on the taser. White Delmo's eyes go wide in pain, then roll back as she collapses, stunned, into Aika's arms. Aika is not so respectful as to support the woman; she grabs the Delmo only by the hems of her blouse, so the Delmo is half stripped as she collapses. Now Aika removes the White Delmo to another part of the room for some sexy fun.

Meanwhile a Golden Delmo has gotten suspicious of all these people going to the armoury and not returning. She is armed with Toniya-like claws, and enters the unlighted armoury cautiously, posed with her claws in front of her as she fumbles for the light switch. That's her mistake. One clawed arm is looking for a light, the other is defensively poised across her chest. She's not strongly defended. Gozo grabs the Golden Delmo by her wrists, and with his mighty foot, punts the Golden Delmo in her pubic area. This is probably by far the most painful, since Gozo is the strongest and biggest person around. To the Golden Delmo's credit, she doesn't lose consciousness, but it really hurts too much for her to fight anymore as Gozo proceeds to disarm her and restrain her. Gozo shamelessly pats down her sweet buttcheeks, slipping his fingers into her anus, then he immediately puts the same fingers into the Golden Delmo's mouth for her to savour. The Golden Delmo is utterly humiliated, but Gozo has grabbed her by her neck and is squeezing it, so she can't resist.

So far my descriptions of the Delmo takedowns have been fairly brief. But the fight can always be extended.

To add to the deliciously unnecessary violence, Delmos can also be grabbed and rammed headfirst against steel lockers, tripped by steel chains (which are commonly used in armouries), attacked by rifle butts. It only takes a couple seconds of such violence to reduce a Delmo to stunned incapacity, no longer capable of mounting any effective resistance. Because of this, if the Aika gang want to spend more time toying with their foes, they can't be using too much force bceause their enemies can't take it!

Now the gangbang/ orgy begins. The six hapless Delmos are thoroughly raped. Since the Aika gang is well-armed with taser batons and strap-on Dildos in addition to the three fully erect male dicks that are naturally present, every Delmo can be penetrated with two objects at any time. If that is not enough, there are plenty of weapons within easy reach to do further raping. The Delmos are thoroughly fucked before the Aika gang finishes off by cumming inside them and peeing on them and tasering them.

Satisfied, they exit the base leaving the scene of carnage where all six Delmos lie, looking humiliated and exhausted and in no condition to fight. Other Delmos are stunned to see the six Aika Gang members suddenly show up, but they can't do anything. The weapons are stored in the armory, and only the Pink Delmo armourer and her White Delmo commander have the keys. (Both got ambushed and raped, remember?) The best fighter is the Golden Delmo, and the two Blue Delmo security guards who got taken down. The more senior Black Delmo also got ambushed already. So the remaining lower-ranking Blue, Black and Pink Delmos are unarmed and leaderless and too intimidated to do anything when the Aika gang happily exits the Delmo building from the front door. To make things nastier, Gozo, Michikusa and Gusto can easily be whistling as they walk, winking and flirting at the intimidated Delmos staring at them, and visibly zipping up their pants along the way which broadcasts to their enemies what has already happened. (They might also drag the semi-conscious White Delmo building commander with them, leaving a trail of semen and piss, until they have exited the building safely, after which they humiliate the commander further by dumping her headfirst into the bushes or trash can nearby.)

This is truly an awesome scene featuring my favourite tropes – sexual humiliation and domination of the Delmos.

(note, cross posted on Deviantart and Pixiv also)

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Legs wide apart.

I really like the legs wide apart, arms thrown back thing in Agent Aika. A defeated Delmo, defenseless and ready for my fantasies... all open for Aika Gang members to take full advantage of!

If only someone would make the right hentai for this! I'd like to see thousands of scenes with Delmos spread out... after which they are given full sexual treatment!

View attachment 81727 View attachment 81727 Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011250.841.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011301.401.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011308.932.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011317.755.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011645.223.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011648.186.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_011654.235.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012014.164.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012022.079.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012404.700.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012408.402.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012427.102.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012442.150.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012442.150.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012537.174.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012547.842.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012605.224.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012714.508.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012725.740.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012734.799.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012848.934.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_012858.318.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013150.650.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013233.499.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013240.508.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013247.286.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013255.548.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013318.708.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013326.160.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013352.323.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013406.507.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013428.521.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013443.057.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013449.501.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013454.242.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013459.977.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013526.906.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013240.508.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013544.195.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013552.644.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013614.544.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013707.731.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013725.089.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013748.607.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_013954.069.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_014001.407.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_014008.169.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_014012.789.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_014038.083.jpg Agent Aika (Long Live Ecchi) summary of all pantsu.mp4_20181011_020235.784.jpg

Attachments

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
A total replay of Agent Aika, except with every single fight a crotch fetish one.

Since I have 1000 episodes in my fantasy Agent Aika, I’m going to remake the original, getting rid of most of the stories and focusing only on the violence, the sex, the pantyshots, the humiliation of Delmos...

Every single hit is a crotch shot or crotch targeted

The Aika Gang is armed with nonlethal, but still painful weapons. Large penis-shaped batons. Taser batons.

The Delmos are armed with all kinds of phallic weapons as well as batons. A recurring irony of my hentai, should be that while the Delmos are armed with these melee weapons, they never use them/ almost never use them. Instead they prefer to struggle with their rifles, even when in close quarters where rifles are totally unsuitable. So a Delmo’s baton tends to see most use when it is being inserted into her body to humiliate her!

The Aika gang is eternally horny and infinitely horny. Their sexual lust is incredible and uncontrollable! Even though Aika, Michikusa, Rion and Maypia all appear so feminine, in fact every Aika gang member has lots of testosterone. So every interaction with their enemies is a sexual one.

Even when the Aika gang is not actually raping or sexually abusing a defeated Delmo, they will pretend to their opponents that they committed rape. Just because they are such jerks that they are addicted to humiliating their opponents sexually. For instance they may confiscated a Delmo’s panties, smear some toothpaste on it and later flaunt these panties to other Delmos, hinting that the first Delmo had been raped and that is dried sperm. The Aika gang treats all these as great fun, as though Delmos are but sex toys and exist to be fooled around with.

The poor Delmos on the other hand, are actually a professional military outfit that received by the book training. So they consider the Aika Gang’s actions to be ‘cheating’. But they don’t cheat, so they will just keep on getting beaten up and sexploited. The Delmos actually treat the Aika Gang with reasonable respect if they should capture Aika Gang members. EG if you recall when Rion was captured and guarded by a blonde Blue Delmo, the blonde held her rifle at waist level. If Rion had captured the blonde, she would probably hold her rifle at crotch level and poke it repeatedly into the poor blonde’s buttcheeks.

The Aika Gang has no respect for Delmos they capture. They will torture, rape, humiliate and abuse the poor Delmos until the Delmos are so psychologially dominated that they don’t resist.

But it is not always rape rape and more rape...

In a hentai filled with rape, to add variety to fool around with the Delmos’ psychologically we should have... nonrape! Sometimes the Aika gang just strips their unconscious opponents, leave them lying around with legs wide apart, and spill some milk or glue on their clothes or bodies. No sexual penetration has taken place, but the fun thing is when the poor Delmos wake up they think they have been raped. Later in a confrontation they angrily curse the Aika gang for raping them while they are defenseless, but the Aika gang laughs this one off as a product of the Delmos’ dirty minds. This is a very humiliating prank indeed!

As a show of how strong Gusto and Gozo are...

There is a sexy scene from Ikkitousen season 1 where Toutaku grabs Ryomou by her legs, swings her around upside down with panties fully showing, holds her with legs very wide apart, and threatens to tear her into half when her crotch is at his mouth level.

It would be so awesome to see Gusto and Gozo doing this to random Delmos. The next step being, of course, to pull aside these panties with teeth and tongue fuck the hapless Delmo into crazed orgasmic submission.

The Ikkitousen fight is actually taking place in a watermelon greenhouse. If the Aika gang was fighting Delmos in the same setting, I can imagine that after they are done tongue fucking the poor Delmos, Gusto and Gozo can just drop them headfirst to show how worthless the Delmos are once they have given the Aika gang sexual satisfaction. The soil is soft, so neither girl will suffer a skull fracture, but is likely to be knocked senseless all the same. For one girl, the rest of her body pivots down front first and her crotch lands on a watermelon. So she is now unconscious face down in a watermelon patch with her crotch elevated by a watermelon, so her panties and butt are on full display seemingly astride a man’s head.

For the other girl, the rest of her body pivots down back first and her butt lands on a watermelon. So she is now unconscious face up with her crotch invitingly elevated by the watermelon, and skirt having fallen to waist level, so it is again very sexually inviting.

Camera should pan over both Delmos in their humiliated glory as Gusto and Gozo depart, feeling very satisfied.

More about vagina insertions as a way to demonstrate superiority and damage Delmo morale

Everything that is smooth and phallic gets used. Even if there is seemingly nothing (eg fight taking place in a corridor) you can still use the Delmos’ weapons, mops and brooms from a nearby hidden closet, or the Delmos’ fingers in each others’ bodies!

The Aika gang is dominant, but they are also quite aware of female biology. They don’t use excessive force ever because these are very sensitive parts of the body. Nothing sharp or overly rough is ever forced into their opponents’ orifices; and they only put things at most a few inches into a Delmo’s butt. While they can be rough in the initial assault (eg shoving a rifle barrel into a Delmo’s cunt hard enough to hit her cervix), once the Delmo collapses the Aika gang don’t force or sustain the assault. The poor Delmo is probably been brought low because of her bruised cervix, and the Aika gang stop at that. (None of that fake porn about forcing stuff into wombs which would cause serious internal injuries; the Delmo is sore and out of commission already and it isn’t cool to hurt her anymore than that.)

Last edited:

dharmi

Avid Affiliate
Temporary framework for a Rewrite of Agent Aika (The Undertow exclusive for now, since I haven’t rewritten what I want to do and won’t have time for a few more weeks. When I have time I intend to come back, make a huge writeup, and post on pixiv, undertow and deviantart as usual)

The Aika gang are sexy and forceful and lustful and also very much in control of things. There will be pain and drama and intimidation of Delmos, but nothing will be so serious that it will become life threatening and uncool or unbefitting a light hearted porn where we are supposed to laugh at the Delmos’ bad experiences.

Everything will be labelled by Episode and Minutes, eg 1:10.

Fight at Ep1

[this is being kept open. I don’t have time now to go through every depravity that could be inflicted on a Delmo, but will definitely come back again in a while to write about my ‘parody’ and remake of the Agent Aika series, where the original 7 episodes are shrunken to 5 because we’ve gotten rid of unnecessary non-panty showing scenes, and every confrontation ends in merciless crotch assaults on the Delmos. I was originally thinking we could have 3 episodes for the entire series since all non-panty showing fillers are removed, but hey, I’m gonna replace them with rape and molest scenes so there will be plenty of action. Unlike normal rape and molest scenes in hentai, I don’t want to show 30 mins of penetrative action. Just 5 seconds is sufficient, because we want to keep moving.]

Gusto’s ultra horny scene:

Three Delmos are stacked on top of each other, legs wide apart, Sineplex style. Two more unconscious Delmos are dumped on either side of this three-stack. Gusto now licks one Delmo’s pussy, while taking turns to penetrate her two lower comrades’ holes. He uses his fingers or tools to explore the bodily openings of the two other Delmos on either side. This scene plays for a few seconds, enough for all watchers to get the picture, then we go on to see more fights and more panties. Because even a hentai Agent Aika is really focused on ryona, zako, and pantyshots rather than actual sex.

Inspiration from City Hunter 2, 4 zako girls get molested, captured and humiliated

Links are from other site members

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/City-Hunter-2/Episode-059?id=8358

I think the tone is quite close to Agent Aika, so similar scenes of molest and humiliation would be greatly enjoyable to whoever that enjoyed Agent Aika. Notice how the action keeps moving. It’s not like so many hentai where you just watch penis moving into vagina for 5 minutes at a time after which they change position and you see the same thing at a different angle for another 5 minutes. My Agent Aika hentai is always fast paced and offers an endless number of pantyshots interspersed with the usual violence and humiliation.

Some battles just don’t need to be solved with violence since Aika, Gusto and Gozo so greatly outclass their opponents. A bit of deft moving around and intelligence, and the Delmo is at your mercy for lots of sexy humiliation before you end it all with a tasering or tying up.

I would especially like the most superior Delmos subject to this kind of humiliation.

It would be very fun to see how several White Delmos are ambushed in their officer quarters by Aika Gang members. The White Delmos must be fully molested and at least partially stripped before being restrained, and then the Aika Gang members can continue their mission. Since this is the officer quarters, no one else will enter unnecessarily. No one will discover the hapless White Delmos for a while.

There were a couple of kitchen fights in the Aika series, but the anime makers never got to make full use of the kitchen setting.

Of course a kitchen is full of all kinds of phallic things ranging from carrots and eggplants, to chilis, pan handles, ladle handles, etc. Then there are ‘messy’ things that are great fun when applied against Delmo bodies such as cake frosting, broken eggs, halved coconuts and melons.

There are also menacing setups to employ against Delmos. This doesn’t hurt them, but if you were a Delmo recovering consciousness you would be pretty freaked out to see yourself in this situation. EG, Delmo draped over the stove burners. Michikusa is nice enough to disconnect the stove so there is no chance of a Delmo getting burned, but it is very scary to wake up and find that each of your breasts is pressed against a stove burner and that cooking oil has been dabbed on each breast. Or you could have some Delmos stuffed headfirst in ovens and dumped threefold into washing machines with butts and panties showing. Aika unplugs these machines first to prevent any fatal accidents, but the whole point is to humiliate and intimidate the Delmos. If you’ve just recovered consciousness and found yourself stuck upside down in a top load washing machine where you have been jammed with another 2 of your colleagues, it takes a while for everyone to get out. And because you know that the Aika gang could easily have killed you all by turning on the machine while you were stuck, it is a very intimidating and demoralizing thing. You’re alive only because your sworn enemies decided to be merciful. Do you want to provoke these foes anymore, or are you gonna run off and hide? These Delmos aren’t going to come back and fight the Aika gang for the rest of this episode.

A variant on this theme could be to have the Aika gang restrain their enemies in this manner (eg two Delmos jammed into a dustbin or three into a top loading laundry machine). Then the Aika gang lightly slap and spank the Delmos’ exposed butts and treat us all to an enjoyable scene of wriggling crotches and legs while threatening to turn on these machines. The poor Delmos are subject to several minutes of terror before the Aika gang exits. They are unlikely to get free on their own, so

The Aika gang is always in control. They have no restraints about putting the hurt on their foes, but don’t ever go too far. This is a lighthearted anime after all, we’re supposed to laugh at the Delmos’ ordeal!

I very much like the idea of defeated Delmos in a kitchen being lined up along the counter, with pussies/ asses prominently displayed. Then the Aika gang gags everyone with tomatoes and draws graffiti on their bodies/ uniforms with frosting and honey. They pour starch onto each Delmo’s hair, so that when the Delmo wakes up, the starch would have dried and be sticking her hair to the countertop. (This isn’t totally debilitating, but the poor Delmos need to spend considerable effort to extricate themselves.)

Last but not least, each Delmo gets tomato juice squirted up her cunt and chili sauce up her butt.

Lovely humiliation indeed! And because everyone’s ass is burning when they wake up, their first act would be to rush to the toilet to enema clean their assholes. No Delmo will come back for a second round of fighting. This is a very merciful and non-violent, yet fun, way of incapacitating the Delmos within the framework of one episode!

Top Bottom