AGENT AIKA: KAREN’S EXECUTION [ F/F, snuff, guro, legal teens, shooting, cunt shots, panty fetish, deathgasm ] (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Here is my newest zako story, agent aika fan fiction! I didn't realize there was a story section of this forum so I am linking to my original story post. Enjoy!

PREVIEW:
AGENT AIKA: KAREN’S EXECUTION
Snuffisode #1
By Smut Genie (aka BellySnuffGuy)

---

"nnyaanngg...r-ri--right there!" Midori mewled, thrusting her ass higher into the air as the dull grey snout of the Ruger .45 caliber pistol glided along the deep inset of her sopping panties.

"You like that, don't you slut?" came the voice from behind, followed by a hard smack that left a bright red welt across the pale white skin of the girl's ass cheek.

Karen Minamino grinned down at the young bitch writhing in submission to her weapon, with a predatory smile slapped on her pretty teen face. Slowly rubbing the deadly pistol into the girls cunt lips, she leaned forward and pushed Midori's head into the pillows to arch her back and ass into a still lewder position. "NNyaaahh!" The delicious whimper that came from the bitch's mouth set a thrill through Karen's own cunt. Fuck this was good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.