My latest Agent Aika posts (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Just found this. Lots of fun things I like :) Would totally be a delmo in this lol :P

A lot to comment on, but definently like the sharking thing as a way of taking out delmo :)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
There is also a really nice picture of what I like torture to be like from the manga Caterpillar. In chapter 33, a sexy office lady assassin called Nanafushi/ Stick Insect (think Blue Delmo based on her dress and choice of weapon) has been captured by our hero/ heroines. The heros strip the assassin, rip up her underwear a bit for more viewing pleasure, tie her with arms behind a chair and legs wide apart, then put a noose around her neck (the weight is on the back of her neck so she is at no risk of suffocation) and dangle her on the edge of an opening in the wall while threatening to cut the rope if she refuses to cooperate.
Of course, if anyone else is interested in finding this like I was the chapter was easy to find, but for convenience's sake, here's the scene in question: 88008 88009 88010 88011 88012

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.