My Defeated Heroine and Belly Punch Compilation (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Hello, this will be a thread featuring all or most of the belly punching and defeated girls from an old comic i did waaay back in the day. the first one is a fight that i sort of edit by taking curtain panels and arranged them in a way where my heroine would lose. In the original she kicks the crap out of him but this version will go differently.

cJSnrZB.jpg

Natalie Skylar: arrogant chubby fighter from california, hobbies: playing games, martial arts/street fighting, cooking. Likes: food and lots of it. humiliating men in fights, being lazy, sex and all night snacking benges. dislikes: training, being told what to do and losing.
7mnj6de.jpg

Han: a shaolin monk from the hills of china. Hobbies: training, teaching and motorcycle detail. Likes: rice.
dislikes: lazy people.

" I am ready, but are you ready to lose to a girl like me? " natalie says arrogantly.

eHBMX2F.jpg

The cocky girl dodges a kick from the nimble monk.

FPFbNhg.jpg

the powerful monk rushes Natalie with a flurry of blows, the zaftig female fighter is overwhelmed. her soft squishy arms are not made to handle the likes of hans harden fists.

vVUJlaA.jpg

luckily, Natalie manages to get a counter...
I96753Q.jpg

and slams it right into the unsuspecting monks face, Natalie relished in her awesome attack.

lDILKb8.jpg

The proud Natalie stood almost as if she won already. smug and overconfident, she taunts her downed opponent with a witty remark.

eLY0kcV.jpg

suddenly, Natalie felt fatigued. Hunger starts to set in so the plump warrior begins to plan her next meal.
" After this I should go to that burger joint in town, whatta...you...think, what the?!!"

mTD6c6t.jpg

Just then, Han Bursts into flames and looks at Natalie with the hardest look.
VJSvFHr.jpg

The chubby warrior was shocked and bewildered to see this. With out realizing it she takes a step back out of fear. her big belly quivers slightly, her large breasts bounce from her shaking. her back arches for she leans back slightly.

ERWAZjw.jpg

with blinding speed, the furious monk rushes the unsuspecting Natalie with a heavy punch to her soft fat midsection
1V0QPZK.jpg

The slow witted fighter didnt even see him coming, just felt a heavy fist burrow through her fleshy fat belly.
it feels like a burning hard pole going through a soft jello mold to the poor glutton.

XEhObUE.jpg

60qDJsp.jpg

Natalie is in real trouble now, she tries to attack but to no luck for he is too strong and fast for the regretful glutton. she soon makes a pricy error in judgement out foolish pride and anger. " YOU BASDARD, I"LL TAKE UR HEAD OFF!!" she says as she slowly aims a kick at his head.
JzVO518.jpg

Letting her anger get the better of her she gave away her next attack with the comment she made. because of her gullible action she is punished with a mean combo.

31aegde.jpg

WKfmcFq.jpg

The mad monk is furious at his sloppy half-witted opponent for not taking this seriously. hitting her with very powerful windmill like punches, All poor Natalie could do is take it. her fat could be seen jiggling and jerking around like a bowl of jello. she is knocked brainless.

0wftJNX.jpg

Natalie stood wobbly and goofy, in pain and confused. showing off the results of her late night feedings.

bU5jkiG.jpg

while the plump dazed fighter stood there wide open, the intense Han got ready for his next attack.
GyzvISW.jpg

tTfKFQ1.jpg

Han unleashes a monster two hit combo on the weak and defenceless Natalie which sends her jiggling meaty body flying.

351tvg6.jpg

Natalie fall down on her large fat can.
W2XfRW9.jpg

The dazed and confused Natalie manages to stagger back to her feet but is a complete mess, eyes rolling and gassy and her brain swimming. " I...I hav U Na mama." Natalie says.

k9vRxfN.jpg

han just smacks her with a combo punching her in her face, breasts and belly.
hgWIZTf.jpg

then catches her with a cross making her belly bounce.
DbFEKri.jpg

the poor dumb girl falls flat on the ground Ko'ed. Her big embarrassing belly mashes out showing the fruits of her laziness. it was over, The poor fat Natalie bit off more then she could chew. "You see Natalie, you didnt have a chance...you dont take it serious." Han says as Natalie's fat ass speaks one last time.

galvatron88

Club Regular
I just found this on the net, i think her name is Lauryn Eagle and she looks raw. fighting a rather plump chinese opponent....at least i think she is chinese.
nPB8sie.jpg

Lauryn sizes up her plump opponent. the opponents love handles jiggle and ooz over the rim of her shorts.

vaklMTX.jpg

kRnDuIa.jpg

Lauryns blows are too heavy for the soft bodied opponent. Lauryns stomach is tight and trim compared to the asians blubbery jelly folds.

sDTVEup.jpg

the slow but strong woman throws out a jab but Lauryn being skilled leans back and absorbs the blow.

0w6icVd.jpg

foolishly leaving her jelly belly wide open, lauryn took advantage of the large womans dim-witted mishap and drove her fist deep into the asians jiggly fat food pouch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.