Ms Marvel Costume? (1 Viewer)

jssmith

Potential Patron
So at least a few years ago, I vaguely recall downloading Ms Marvels costume (this one - and it was probably from 4chan).

I've since gone through several hard drives in that time and am trying to track down some of my older stuff.

I've searched this place and a few other sites, mainly download packs, for a good few hours now with no luck.

Have I gone insane? Cause it's like this thing never existed. If anyone can either provide a link to it or confirm that my brain is indeed broken, that'd be swell.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I've found that V VulgarMaestro was speaking of a Ms. Marvel mod back in 2011:
I'd kind of like to see a better version than that. It's not bad but it's a little too cut and paste. I like the versions that are actually being hand done by artists. Also there is a Black Canary one but it was basically a mod of a Ms. Marvel simply with the hair color lightened and the domino mask removed. It would be nice to see a better version of this as well with a more accurate hairstyle to her comic book apperances as well as he JLU style. And for those here that have not been done yet I absolutely second.
Unfortunately, I do not know this mod and cannot give you a link to it. It does't seem to be in the SWFs of the archive.
| |----[Marvel Comics]
| |----Black_Cat.swf
| |----Elektra Assassin.swf
| |----Elektra_Assassin.swf
| |----Janet_Van_Dyne_-_The_Wasp.swf
| |----She-Hulk.swf
| |----She-Hulk_Extras.zip

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
The ONLY thing that I could find when looking through my old SDT files was a simple hair skin mod with some blonde hair and a domino mask. I don't recall having a SWF of a Ms. Marvel costume, although that would be pretty sweet to have Ms. Marvel Carol Danvers, Captain Marvel Carol Danvers, and even Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan SWF mods and/or hair skins, this simple hair skin is all I found and I think it's what I was talking about there because if you remove the domino mask and alter the hair color it easily resembles a simple Black Canary skin I also have. Don't know if any of this will help but I didn't just want to ignore ;).
enlRmXO.png

Attachments

• MsMarvel.png
    MsMarvel.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 103

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.