Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (6 Viewers)

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Hello , i thought i'd contribute a bit too, made a quick nude mod for Sonya's 2nd costume, i haven't seen any around so i thought i'd make one.

Her breasts are now exposed, i wanted to remove the crotch area too, but i have no idea what part of that is on the textures, and didn't wanna waste time testing it out, hope at least someone likes her like this.

Enjoy!

Download

View attachment 13401

Mharius

Content Creator
Always good to see other people doing mods and yes her crotch area is messed up... horrible example of UV Mapping. :rolleyes:

Good News:
I conquered her pants anyways, not 100% perfect but good enough.
Also damn are her naked breasts bouncing around...

1st Sneak Preview of Sonya Blade:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Nice edit there Mharius, she looks good in black!

I might give her another try too and see what i can do

Till then, i gave Mileena a try, didn't work out but thought i'd share anyway, there's some nipslip at least, still better than nothing i guess

Ignore the black colored bandages, was just experimenting around, the bandages are still game's default color

Enjoy!

Download Mileena's 3rd Costume

View attachment 13406

Mharius

Content Creator
Released:
Sonya "The Dominating" Blade:

+No Panties
+Totally exposed Pussy
+Revealed Bouncing Breasts
+First ever Kombat Poll Winner!
Download Now!

Not 100% perfect, but considering her horrible stupid pants, pretty good.

attachment.php

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Sorry guys, didn't manage to finish it, it's barely 50% done, from the waist down it still needs work, if someone wants to work on it, go for it, if not, i'll try to get around to it next weekend if people want it finished and no one else going to fix it or make another. I probably should of just done the breasts and left the rest alone... oh well, sorry everyone for doing a sloppy job, if we just didn't need to work... sigh... lol

Enjoy (i hope)

Sindel WIP Download

View attachment 13410

sp4rkfist

Potential Patron
Sorry guys, didn't manage to finish it, it's barely 50% done, from the waist down it still needs work, if someone wants to work on it, go for it, if not, i'll try to get around to it next weekend if people want it finished and no one else going to fix it or make another. I probably should of just done the breasts and left the rest alone... oh well, sorry everyone for doing a sloppy job, if we just didn't need to work... sigh... lol

Enjoy (i hope)

Sindel WIP Download

View attachment 13410

Looks good, still hoping someone will finish this mod.

chase123

Potential Patron
Really like the idea of working together on some of these mods, masterfox you did a great job so far.

If we get a few people to grab unfinished mods like this and make small adjustments it would not only give us great skins but a variety to choose from.

I'm in, will play around with that Sindel one in the next day or two. Also Mharius does excellent work but it must take him a lot of time to come up with some of these mods, working together would make his life a little easier as well.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Well guess i managed to finish it way sooner, got out of work earlier today so had some spare time.

I had to put her underwear back on was easier to mod and frankly don't really need that in my opinion.

Also did some personal touches to her so gonna call her Succubus Sindel due to her muscular build, red glowy eyes and perky red lips

Enjoy!

P.S. Her breast jiggle is kinda off the charts! Kinda of a nice unexpected addon :)

Download Succubus Sindel!

View attachment 13423View attachment 13424View attachment 13425

yawjr3d

Potential Patron
Nice work! Looks really good masterfox thanks. Do you guys make any changes to the normal maps to achieve this?

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Nice work! Looks really good masterfox thanks. Do you guys make any changes to the normal maps to achieve this?

yes, it needs normal map editing, otherwise the model would have wrong bump map info and in this case it, you can compare my first pic when she wasn't done with the one now, and look at her stomach, the shadows/ darker skin edges, are due to normal map, hope this short explanation helped

I'm happy you guys like my mod, I'll give either sindels next outfit a try or see how it is with Sheeva, but I think sheeva will be same as mileenas bandage costume, and may not be doable without mesh editing
you guys pick what next one should be

ibukilove

Potential Patron
thnks for these mods guys. Now that you can reveal the tits more, can you update jade cos1 and maybe mileena cos2 ? thanks

Mharius

Content Creator
Well I modded Sheeva's Alternative Outfit, not the greatest of models, but a solid result I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.