Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (3 Viewers)

chase123

Potential Patron
@Masterofx thanks for an excellent skin, and really hope you don't stop :(

Regarding the hype of MKK, this thread specializes in a certain type of mod which quite a few people are interested in. General modding for MKK is still veeeery active.

Mortal Kombat 9 Modding Universe
This one turned to pc mods has over 450 pages with several pages getting added daily, new tools coming out and new parts of the game being explored.

Same can be said for this one
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC modding thread
Over 260 pages with loads getting added every day

And there are quite a few more, modding for this game is coming along very nicely, your skins are amazing and we'd love to see some more. If not thanks for all you've done

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Well, true for general modding, but even there it's usually the same people.

If i have extra time and won't know what to do with it, i'll work on more MK Mods :)

Till then, i tried fixing Mileena, but seems it's a UV map thing, to properly fix it and find the right places where the maps go on the model would take too much time and too much trial an error, and the fixes wouldn't be noticeable in a actual fight, however i did some minor tweaks to her, made her skin a bit more smooth and re-added the top thing at her pants/socks whatever they were... that was the most noticeable seam on the model in my opinion.

Enjoy!

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

ibukilove

Potential Patron
masterofx, can you please put the update to another filehoster or as a direct download ? im not registered on that one you posted. Thanks.
And please dont stop :D

Mharius

Content Creator
Giving masterofx a million thanks but not a single one to me?
I clearly have been replaced and should delete all my mods! ;)

ibukilove

Potential Patron
mharius, i check every now and than, waiting for new mods from you man. You started this, so you know how thankful everyone here is :D. Btw i thought you was working on a skarlet mod or something. Will you surprise us with something new ? :rolleyes:

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron
Ha, great job both of you. Between you two, you got almost every female costume in the game. A valiant effort, to be sure.

S

shiruken

Well, true for general modding, but even there it's usually the same people.

If i have extra time and won't know what to do with it, i'll work on more MK Mods :)

Till then, i tried fixing Mileena, but seems it's a UV map thing, to properly fix it and find the right places where the maps go on the model would take too much time and too much trial an error, and the fixes wouldn't be noticeable in a actual fight, however i did some minor tweaks to her, made her skin a bit more smooth and re-added the top thing at her pants/socks whatever they were... that was the most noticeable seam on the model in my opinion.

Enjoy!

Download

great work masterofx! but why not edit her thigh highs back in if the legs are such a problem? it looks strange with just the pink band at the top

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
great work masterofx! but why not edit her thigh highs back in if the legs are such a problem? it looks strange with just the pink band at the top
If at least 2 more people request this, i'll work on it.

masterofx, can you please put the update to another filehoster or as a direct download ? im not registered on that one you posted. Thanks.
And please dont stop :D

Download Mileena

Giving masterofx a million thanks but not a single one to me?
I clearly have been replaced and should delete all my mods! ;)

I owe you the biggest thanks Mharius, i started off with your mods. So thanks a lot for all your effort!

Also would like to thank everyone here who said thanks and commented, every comment is greatly appreciated and made me keep going further.

I'll look around which char doesn't have a nude mod at all and try to make one, if you guys already know of one and save me time looking around, post it here.

Have a good day all!

spidera1

Potential Patron
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by shiruken
If at least 2 more people request this, i'll work on it.

I request this :D

ibukilove

Potential Patron
@masterofx, first thanks for the link. Exept Scarlet, i think we have all characters nude in some way but the thing is there could be more things to be done on them you know. Just for example the second costume of mileena or the second costume of jade could be made almost full nude, when i look at what you did with mileena or sindel. But would be great if you start with scarlet first :)

johnbao

Potential Patron
give every girls pubic i'll like it much lol well thanks Mharius for the shaved ones and masterofx for the pubic ones.... no one left out now.

Mharius

Content Creator
Truly Naughty Skarlet:
+Wetter see-through panties
+Revealed pussy
+See-Through Top
+Truly Untested

Download Now!

Skarlet was sad with her current outfit and sexed it up a bit...
Now there is a good reason why she is the chosen girl to be ......!
(Insert your favorite word)

Let me know if it works correctly.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Well as requested, i added the leg thingies back and some other changes, no more seams should be visible now.
I've experimented with the textures and it wasn't a UV problem, was and is a mesh problem. Tried loading the models and working on them but no luck, the current tools don't support MK, but i've found some other solution to get rid of the "imperfections", added some clothes back, tried to keep it at a minimal and still make it look good, hope you guys are happy now and no more extra requests :p

Download Mileena "Fixed"

Also i've made another "personal touch" mod which i call "Red Biting Hood" .......Grandma... what big teeth you have...

Download Mileena Red Biting Hood

I've made them separate this time in case someone wants the original colors but with the current modifications. Just making sure nothing left out for future requests ;)

Since Marius made a slightly more nude Skarlet, guess this is the end for MK NP modding :)

I'll still lurk around in case something pops up. I still have to do per request a standard mod for Sindel without the "Succubus" touch

As always,
Enjoy! :cool:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.