Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (4 Viewers)

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
finally got this game and started pouring over the files all i have to say is WTF ??? why do companies license unreal just to alter the engine in such a-- backwards ways to make modding impossible ??? This is the worse case of "customizing" unreal i've ever seen , the internal file structure doesnt even look similar to unreal's on this game yet the game clearly uses that engine. I get the impression that developers hate the modding community in general. One of unreal's key features is how easy it is to mod with out extra 3dsmax (or blender ) plug ins. i can add models to most unreal games easily, but i'm not even sure where to begin with the custom file system they used on this game.

Dushbagolo

Potential Patron
Demonhorde665 i wish you can figure it out so you can make some bad ass mod for this game it really needs more mods!!

Mharius

Content Creator
Interest for this game seems to really have died down quickly.
I guess it wasn't that popular with the pc crowd?

NotMe

Content Creator
Interest for this game seems to really have died down quickly.
I guess it wasn't that popular with the pc crowd?
It has a few annoying issues (slowdowns on good PC's and region-locked online) and the dev's haven't said a word about fixing them or not. I think that's the problem.

.ScorpiO.

Potential Patron
Hi Mharius, thanks for perfect skins. You really are perfect. I have one question. would it be possible to make alteration to Jade's alternate costume in the same way as you already made for her prime costume. By the way. I think Jade is the most perfect and hot modification and it would be nice to see it on her alternate costume. by that I meen removal of her pants, if possible reduce some of her "bra" and mainly let the "skirt thing" i do not know what is it called, be as it is on prime costume. The second question: Do you plan to make Kitana's mode? If so, could it by in the same way again as jade?

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
Strange I've had any slow down on this game at all , but I am sporting a uber PC.; I'd say its just because this franchise doesn't have a history on PC, but that doesn't fly as an excuse becasue Street fighter never had a PC folowing either and look how well SF4 and SSF do on PC . oh and I haven't had any issues runign this mod of Win8 not sure why others are. my pc specs: AMD Vishera (pile driver) FX 8350 (8 core) stock clocks (4.0ghz), 16 gig ddr3 PC 1866 ram, Asus Sabertooth Rev 2.0 main board , Powercolor radeon 7870 MYST edition vid card (tahiti core same chip as a 7950 much faster than a regualr 7870). I run this game with all settings max and 8x AA and never see frames go below 60 fps.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Really, that's kind of shocking that there isn't more interest with all the various mods coming out for this. Variation of characters, playable bosses, etc. Although, I do have to say, I'm a little disappoint that there are not topless nude female character mods.

This might be a stupid question, but why is it so difficult to have female breast's exposed in mkke? Is creating a shredded costume really impossible? (I apologize if I'm bring up an old topic)

Mharius

Content Creator
Presenting:
Naughty Kitana: Torn and Exposed;
+No Panties
+Totally exposed pussy
+Revealed Breasts
+Strangest desires

Download Now

ScorpiO inspired me to make a quick mod release, after all Kitana was were it all began.
So she should have a fully modded outfit!

Hi Mharius, thanks for perfect skins. You really are perfect. I have one question. would it be possible to make alteration to Jade's alternate costume in the same way as you already made for her prime costume. By the way. I think Jade is the most perfect and hot modification and it would be nice to see it on her alternate costume. by that I meen removal of her pants, if possible reduce some of her "bra" and mainly let the "skirt thing" i do not know what is it called, be as it is on prime costume. The second question: Do you plan to make Kitana's mode? If so, could it by in the same way again as jade?

I too like the modded Jade Outfit, it's definitively sexy.

Sadly the alternative Jade Model is pretty poorly done, like many of the models.
They really took every shortcut they could.
This makes modding them pretty unsatisfying.

@xellos49698

My last Kitana mod is the direction you wanted, I assume.

Other than that one of the problems is that the clothes are part of the model itself, so fully nude breast would have weird bumps. It also doesn't help that the models are pretty low quality in general.

And then no one seems to be willing to spend too much time into making such a mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
Both Sindel models actually suck pretty bad, so not much motivation to work on them.

I might take another look at Skarlet, her current outfit mod is very subtle. If there is any interest for her.

beck11

Potential Patron
Both Sindel models actually suck pretty bad, so not much motivation to work on them.

I might take another look at Skarlet, her current outfit mod is very subtle. If there is any interest for her.

Of course. She's practically naked already, why not help her cross over that line :p

Shame about Sindel, I voted for her in the poll but looks like she's not got the right elements for a nude mod. She's kinda my fav characters to use as well which is a bummer.

Thank for the mods, appreciate them.

Last edited by a moderator:

banzaigtv

Potential Patron
Thanks for the Kitana nude mod. But I think that the sash needs to go since it is constantly blocking her pussy which is annoying.

.ScorpiO.

Potential Patron
well it would be better in my oppinion to left the sash there but make it little narow, just like the one of Jade, which has exactly right proportions.

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron
Hey man, just thought you might like to have someone thank you without using it as a thinly veiled excuse to make a request. Just installed the new Kitana mod. Great job!

Mharius

Content Creator
@beck11
If there is enough interest for here, I might attempt it anyways.
Just not sure how good the result would be.

@Kitana Sash
I can't remove it nor make it smaller, else I certainly would.

@LiquidShadow
Thanks are always welcomed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.