Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (6 Viewers)

neokim

Potential Patron
hello

any chance to have a xbox 360 jtag conversion ?

or at least do you know a method to try it ?

thanks

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Funny Marius, i was working on Sheeva too but first costume, bit by bit as time allowed.

So here's it is, i'm personally not 100% satisfied with it, but for me it's impossible to be 100% satisfied with my work no matter how good it would be.

Weekend coming up so i'm gonna have some time to work on some new or old skins, i'll let you guys pick something for me, either an old mod that need rework or a new one that doesn't have a mod yet, but one that allows the requested edit, and wouldn't need mesh editing.

No screenshots this time
icon_razz.gif

Enjoy!

Download!

ibukilove

Potential Patron
hey mharius, thanks again for these great mods, ok i know this is the weirdest request that you get but can you please give the girls an anus to make them look more realistic ? i see you made it on sheeva, so update that on jade and mileena and all ? i know it sounds weird :o but please...cant believe i asked this...

EDIT: no it was the one from masterofx ( first costume)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
I believe there was another person that requested such a thing before you.
In the end I decided against it, mainly for the added time to do such a thing.
Not sure it would work with all of the models either.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
hey mharius, thanks again for these great mods, ok i know this is the weirdest request that you get but can you please give the girls an anus to make them look more realistic ? i see you made it on sheeva, so update that on jade and mileena and all ? i know it sounds weird :o but please...cant believe i asked this...

EDIT: no it was the one from masterofx ( first costume)

I'm surprised anyone noticed that, i didn't really think anyone would, when playing i usually never have time to look at that :))

Well since no new model has been chosen and nothing has been requested for old models (except marius's models, can't touch those and redo them unless he gives permission, and i don't see the point in starting from scratch if there already is a mod for it) guess i'm gonna take this weekend off :P

ibukilove

Potential Patron
no masterofx please dont stop, i love your mods, about requests i have so many so i dont know where to begin you know :D
what about mileena first or second costume revealing tits thats one request from me... i mean if its possible

also since mharius took the pants from your sonja mod off you could give her ass that "realistic touch"
you know what i mean..:o

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Well Mileenas i believe is Mariu's If he gives me green light to tweak his work i can give it a try, can't start unless he says so, maybe he wants to edit them himself. Or i could start it from scratch, i'll look into it tmr.
I could also try and do Skarlet, and make her fully nude, not sure if it's possible but in theory i think it should, haven't "played" with her yet :)
Eitherway, by the end of the weekend i should have another one ready, since more people requested exposed breasts for the previous mods, guess i'll give those a priority until i look into skarlet

ibukilove

Potential Patron
great my friend thanks ! i hope you surprise us with something this weekend ! keep it up !
and to Mharius, i really hope he has nothing against it if you work on his mods. Mharius ! we need your green light !

Mharius

Content Creator
Good to hear AlgaeEater. ;)

@masterofx
As long as you give me credit for the original work you can rework my mods.
I am working a bit on Sklarlet and I probably will release another version of her in the near future though.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Well here's Mileena's first costume:
View attachment 13837View attachment 13838View attachment 13839View attachment 13840

Download Mileena's First Costume!

Hope you guys enjoyed the mods, it's time to call it quits though. Doubt many people are still interested in this. Thanks to everyone who downloaded it and commented, means a lot to a modder :)

I might edit this one a bit more when i have time and see if i can remove the seams, i've tried a lot of things but can't seem to fix that, might be a mesh thing, if however it's possible to make the textures look better i'll release an updated version.

Till then, the usual,
Enjoy!

X

P.S. Thanks Mharius, i'll keep it in mind next time :)
For Mileena's First Costume i did her for scratch, didn't see any mod for her

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
lol, there's just not much demand for this, it's just you and a handful of people. The interest for MK subsided and the hype is gone.
Maybe i'll keep at it but i'm not sure yet, will see how time allows it.
I haven't really played MK anymore in a month, just did the mods for you guys, and for you all i'll see if i can fit anything else in.

johnbao

Potential Patron
@masterofx, can't wait for your better textures of her and other girls with that beautiful pubic hair smiles.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sorry, to see your stopping, but I certainly understand. Modding takes a lot of time and effort. I appreciate your latest mod. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.