Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

F

froslo

wonderful mods her thanks much for mharius and masterofx for the hard work.I hope you can make more mods from the girls:D

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Being curious, which costume do you guys like the most? From the Mileena Vanilla and Red version.

Also, which one you guys like the most from all the mods?

ibukilove

Potential Patron
i like the mileena, sonja and kitana mods the most. I dont know what the difference is between the red and vanilla of mileena cause i didnt try the red version yet. If you would ask me what i wish would be, if you could do jade original OR alternate with revealed tits and maybe 'special touches' like sheeva :D or if you remake mileena second costume with revealed tits. Second wish would be full nude scarlet. I know i want too much but i really like your mods.

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
I appreciate the hard work you put into this mod masterofx. What i like about the mod is the most natural looking models, like for example the first version of nude mileena you made, which i still use. It did not have glossy skin, and the areolas felt more realistic looking to me. I would prefer to see see through, rather than the middle of the breast sticking out, if nude is not possible, like for example Jade with see through nipples. I like the bottomless version of Sonya you did too. It is possible to add more breast bounce too ?

Last edited by a moderator:

johnbao

Potential Patron
good work guys keep it up... and can any pro modder can make it looks like this one?

mileena.jpg

this one will be the best for the games if anyone could do lol

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
So.......any new mods incoming? :P just asking. Really wish you can mod the default costumes Mharius, it would be great to play with them in story mode

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I have been unable to download any of the linked files. Does anyone else have this problem?
rMagna.

The links in the first post of this topic point to nudecreator. That particular site has closed. At this point it is unclear if the site will reopen.

xellos49698

Content Creator
I have back ups of almost everything here, but I sure Mharius will reload his work. Nude Creators just went down two or three days ago.

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
Can anyone reupload the mods in the first post please? i cant believe i didnt download them earlier :(

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Can anyone reupload the mods in the first post please? i cant believe i didnt download them earlier :(

I suggest you send Mharius an e-mail or private message. He has not logged onto GVZ since August. The mods are his, and our site rules don't allow uploading someone's work without their permission.

banzaigtv

Potential Patron
It's officially over. This thread has ended and no new updates. I'm removing this site from my IE favorites. Farewell, guys.

xellos49698

Content Creator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.