Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Added downloads for Truly Naughty Skarlet (Skarlet, the Chosen Girl) and Slightly Naughty Skarlet: Old (Skarlet the Chosen One) to the first post.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Hey Fleet, are you going to reload masterofx's work too? Or do you want me to start a different topic and reload them?

Edit at this point your only missing Mharius Mileena B and Scarlet jade

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hey Fleet, are you going to reload Master fox's work too? Or do you want me to start a different topic and reload them?

Edit at this point your only missing Mharius Mileena B and Scarlet jade

Do you have Master Fox's specific permission to upload? If so, a separate topic would be better.

xellos49698

Content Creator
I had been hoping masterofx would respond to the PM Alex sent them, but nothing has happened. I PM them again myself today. Hopefully, masterofx will eventually see it and write back.

I'm really glad Mharius stopped by to give permission. All you have to do now is pull his Mileena B and Scarlet jade mod on http://nudefix.mycloudnas.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 and his work will be fully restored with him getting the credit he deserves.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've added Scarlet Jade and Naughty Mileena as downloads to the first post.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Masterfox eh?

Who's that? Anyone i know? :)

Anywho... I recieved the PM and replied saying it's fine by me to reupload it, guess my PM didn't go through or something.

If you guys still have the mods you can upload it, if you guys don't have it anymore, i'll be able to upload it again on the weekend i hope. At any case, all of the files are on 4shared: 4shared folder - Mortal Kombt KE Nude Mods

Someone before said you need an account to download, i've checked it as a guest and you don't need one to download, only thing you do need as a guest is to wait a few seconds, other than that can download without restrictions.

Peace

X

xellos49698

Content Creator
masterofx I'm sorry about the misspelling. I just correct your name in all my posts and the topic title where your MKKE mods were reloaded. Thanks again for permission to reload here.)

Z

zlobu

nice skins
can the girl from Shao Kahn be skinned? (see attachment)
also, made a short list with all the female characters and their skins:
Sindel costume 1
Sindel costume 2
Kitana costume 1 - has sexy edition skin (also has some kind of protection who id like removed ;))
Kitana costume 2 - has sexy edition skin (no protection but has panties :()
Kitana mk2
Kitana mk3
Jade costume 1 - has sexy edition skin (same kind of protection)
Jade costume 2
Jade mk2
Jade mk3
Mileena costume 1
Mileena costume 2 - has sexy edition skin
Mileena costume 3
Mileena mk3
Sonya costume 1 - has sexy edition skin (too bad boobs aren't revealed :rolleyes:)
Sonya costume 2 - has sexy edition skin
Sheeva costume 1
Sheeva costume 2 - has sexy edition skin (same kind of protection and too bad boobs aren't revealed :rolleyes:)
Skarlet standard (can't choose costume for her) - has sexy edition skin (same kind of protection)

Best,
z

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    757.1 KB · Views: 2,452
R

Radik

HELLO windows 8 users, can somebody explain me details how it work on windows 8? I do all intructions , but still does'not work. Just seems like nothing change.

Juls

Casual Client
I have windows 8 and the best way to get the mods to work is to set the windows kompatability settings to windows 7 and it should work.

NML

Potential Patron
Attached Files

Is there even a single screenshot for all of these? Even in the archive files there are no screenshots whatsoever, so how are people supposed to know what they're installing?? Especially between, "Sonya The Dominating Blade", "Sonya Blade S1" & "Sonya Blade S2" = Differences??? "Naughty Jade" & "Scarlet Jade" = Differences??? "Skarlet%2C the Chosen one" & "Skarlet%2C the Chosen Girl" = Differences??? Whether are those for their alternate costume or their default costume???

beck11

Potential Patron
Is there even a single screenshot for all of these? Even in the archive files there are no screenshots whatsoever, so how are people supposed to know what they're installing?? Especially between, "Sonya The Dominating Blade", "Sonya Blade S1" & "Sonya Blade S2" = Differences??? "Naughty Jade" & "Scarlet Jade" = Differences??? "Skarlet%2C the Chosen one" & "Skarlet%2C the Chosen Girl" = Differences??? Whether are those for their alternate costume or their default costume???

Wow, looks someone didnt get to cut the Christmas Turkey this year. Just back your shit up and replace it with the originals once you've previewed the mods. And if you think that just a tad bit too much work then think of how much work went into making the mods and you'll eventually get around to it.

NML

Potential Patron
Wow, looks someone didnt get to cut the Christmas Turkey this year. Just back your shit up and replace it with the originals once you've previewed the mods. And if you think that just a tad bit too much work then think of how much work went into making the mods and you'll eventually get around to it.

LOL, I don't celebrate Christmas. I always back all my shit up, because I'm not that stupid. He/She could've just pressed one simple button ("PRT SCRN") while making those mods, then put all of them (mod files and screenshots, instead of the "Grand Message" text file) together in the archive file. Besides, masterofx (his/her thread) can do it. Why can't he/she? It would've been convenient for the users to select what they want without the need to download all of them, then try them all one by one. Since you're that free to suggest such thing, why don't you be Santa's good little helper and do it. :)

beck11

Potential Patron
LOL, I don't celebrate Christmas. I always back all my shit up, because I'm not that stupid. He/She could've just pressed one simple button ("PRT SCRN") while making those mods, then put all of them (mod files and screenshots, instead of the "Grand Message" text file) together in the archive file. Besides, masterofx (his/her thread) can do it. Why can't he/she? It would've been convenient for the users to select what they want without the need to download all of them, then try them all one by one. Since you're that free to suggest such thing, why don't you be Santa's good little helper and do it. :)

So whats the big deal? Install the mods, press "print screen" to your hearts content then reback all your old files. Win, win. :)

Merry Christmas.

NML

Potential Patron
So whats the big deal? Install the mods, press "print screen" to your hearts content then reback all your old files. Win, win. :)

Merry Christmas.

The big deal is, what if someone else like me who need screenshots to download the mods came along? The same thing will repeat itself, so it's best to prevent it. As they say, "With great power, comes with great responsibility". This is sure isn't my work, it's sure as hell isn't my responsibility either. Like I've said, if you're so free on your hands why not you do it. Win, win for everyone. :)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
@NML,
The site that originally hosted these mods (nudecreator.org) permanently closed. Screenshots were posted at nudecreator, and the screenshot links were posted here. Unfortunately when nudecreator closed, all of the links were broken. Mharius has stated that he believes he no longer has the mods. We (Xellos and I) obtained permission to re-upload the mods to GVZ from nudefix (that site does not have screenshots).
I don't have the game, so I am unable to make screenshots for you. By the way, it took Xellos and I a great deal of effort to download and re-upload these mods (I have a very slow internet connection).
Screenshots for some of the mods are at these links.
http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/mortal-kombat-sexy-edition-1230/index17.html

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/mortal-kombat-sexy-edition-1230/index20.html#post19095

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/mortal-kombat-sexy-edition-1230/index22.html#post19244

I know this does not fully satisfy your requirement, and for that I am truly sorry.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.