Moreclothing won't load completely (1 Viewer)

Azazel121

Potential Patron
hi so I'm using the loader and I have the moreclothing mod in the init folder along with everything that should be there and I added MoreClothingV5_1.swf to the mods.txt. when I start the loader it starts loading the moreclothing mod and it gets to mod #59 and stops, it wont go any further than that. when I first got it, it loaded everything fine, but now it just stops there, any ideas?

stuntcock

Content Creator
"#59" is not inherently meaningful. It's simply the 59th mod specified in your moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file. If you're using sby's Loader Bundle then it would be hooker_boots.swf. If you've downloaded additional clothing mods and added them to your config file (or commented out some of the default entries to improve your startup time), then we won't know which one is causing problems.

Ensure that TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf precedes moreclothingV5_1.swf in your mod loading order.

Post a screenshot of the error state.

Run Loader.swf through the Flash Player Content Debugger, get a stack trace of the loading error, and post it here.

If you've modified your moreclothingV5_1settings.txt file then post it here.

Azazel121

Potential Patron
hi, I tried listing TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf DIRECTLY before moreclothingV5_1.swf in the mod.txt and it seems to have loaded properly. I actually have it listed twice now, once as /default written before it and another time directly before moreclothing. I hope that fixes it permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.