More Swimsuits Mod (1 Viewer)

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
yuusgd.jpg
Custom Skin Normal maps were used in this image.

About:

This mod allows you to select more costumes for most of the female cast, allowing more characters to use certain kinds of swimwear. This mod adds costumes and does not overwrite existing ones! Across the entire female cast, there are 35 more options in total. This mod doesn't require uMod or GeDoSato but can be used in conjunction. This mod will NOT Frankenstein characters proportions or change their body proportions based on the costume. Much effort was made to each addition fits naturally into their repertoire of costumes!

Many thanks to Velocihaxor for the guide regarding character body types and proportions, and thank you Xentax forums for the modding tools that made this mod possible! Look at this guide Velocihaxor made to see what guidelines were used for the creation of this mod!

Requirements:
You must have a custom launcher with a manipulatable launch.ini, such as from 3DM or Reloaded. More information about installation in the readme.

The password for the archive is "420691".

Attachments

DOA5LR_More_Swimwear_Mod_1.0.7z
40.6 MB · Views: 7,571

Manning

Potential Patron
Requirements:
You must have a custom launcher with a manipulatable launch.ini, such as from 3DM or Reloaded. More information about installation in the readme.

Sorry to be a bit of a pain, but could someone sort of do bit more pointing where to get these, PM details/links if necessary. Thanks for any help.

nomog

Potential Patron
Sorry to be a bit of a pain, but could someone sort of do bit more pointing where to get these, PM details/links if necessary. Thanks for any help.

I actually had a really hard time finding the 3DM launcher as well. You should find it when you search for "Dead or Alive 5 dlc pack download". I just extracted the files I needet for this mod to work and deleted the rest...

- - - Updated - - -

You must have a custom launcher with a manipulatable launch.ini, such as from 3DM or Reloaded.

First of all this mod is amazing, thanks!
I have some questions though:
When I use that launcher it creates a new save for my game. All my progress is gone, Is it possible to use my original save file?
If I buy DLC on steam, will I be able to use it with the custom launcher?
How about the online mode that will be added later, will that work with a custom launcher?

holdenmcclure

Content Creator
I actually had a really hard time finding the 3DM launcher as well. You should find it when you search for "Dead or Alive 5 dlc pack download". I just extracted the files I needet for this mod to work and deleted the rest...

- - - Updated - - -

First of all this mod is amazing, thanks!
I have some questions though:
When I use that launcher it creates a new save for my game. All my progress is gone, Is it possible to use my original save file?
If I buy DLC on steam, will I be able to use it with the custom launcher?
How about the online mode that will be added later, will that work with a custom launcher?

It's very doubtful that any mods will be safe to use when Online comes out, but we'll never know that until that day comes. As for your save, I'm not sure if there's any save file compatibility because I've been using a custom launcher since day 1 and don't have a regular save through Steam. If I were you I'd try tinkering with the save files in your documents directory under Techmo Koei. Your old save file should still be there under "1" or something I think.

djlild7hina

Potential Patron
Thanks for this! Can't wait for more costumes for other characters. Mila's hoodie doesn't work really well for the other girls since they have long hair lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.