More control from Cum From nose (1 Viewer)

Rastan

Potential Patron
I think it would be awesome to control the way cum goes out her nose in two ways

During cum in mouth or cum in throat By a trigger [nose_cum] or similar that causes cum flow out her nose in a much more compact blast from her nose than in vainilla, the way splat is generated in deepthroatactions when deepthroating.

During rough deepthoat you could have and control strands going out her nose in an auto way or by a trigger [nose_strands] in de dialog.

aztlan

Casual Client
Yes, it would be nice to have a dialogue command where you could specify an orifice and the amount and quality (texture, color, transparency, viscosity, quantity, speed, etc.) of cum to cum out of it.

However, I wonder if SBY's morecumspurtsV2 might indirectly help you though - if you cranked up the amount coming out of HIM there might be more in her mouth etc. to come out of her nose which might increase the probability of it coming out of her nose. You might also pay with the loader setting reducing the amount she can have in her mouth. But this is quite speculative and at best will be a random increase in the amount of stuff coming out of her nose.

Rastan

Potential Patron
I´ve tried it with the "settings" reducing the amount in her mouth without good (for me) results, but I´ve not tried it with morecumspurtsV2.
I´m going to mess a bit with it and will post if I find something usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.