MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more (1 Viewer)

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - 100 heels, boots, flats, and wedges

viknix, I have uploaded some zip files

mathaius, I've added tan leopard print heels and black and white heels

And there's a couple more to bring us to a nice round number of 100 shoes.

SunDial29

Potential Patron

Thanks for making my suggestion into action.Keep up the great work and i hope we are going to more of it.

Thanks again

mathaius

Potential Patron

I love you Moralmeus.
In a manly and completely heterosexual way, but I love you.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - update 7/1/14 - 100 heels, boots, flats, and wedges

New fun-with-shoe-template import -->Tail-gating.

Summer means going to watch a game and partying in the parking lot beforehand.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - update 7/1/14 - 100 heels, boots, flats, and wedges

Don't know if I should start a new topic or change the name. It's been "Real Shoes" since the start, but I just added an RGB stocking mod with vertical stripes at the top of the thread. Perfect for steampunk settings.
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• steampunk.jpg
    steampunk.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,974

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Real Shoes - update 7/17/14 - and now steampunk stockings!

Interesting. I wonder what makes that design of stocking "Steam Punk" - but it does seem to give off that vibe.

Where's the background from? (Or could you post it or a link?)

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - update 7/17/14 - and now steampunk stockings!

Aztlan, I added a link to the background. I don't know why, but vertically striped stockings seem to show up in a lot of steampunk costumes. Here's some inspiration:
image 1
image 2
image 3

Aztlan, since I removed the link to the library background from the main post, here it is:

Attachments

• BG.png
    BG.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 313

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: MoralMeus Imports - more than just shoes!

I've renamed the steampunk stockings to the much sexier vertical striped stockings. It's encouraged me to expand beyond shoes, so I'm renaming this thread and adding some new stuff. More to come.

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: MoralMeus Imports - Major Update - more than just shoes!

Thanks for the background!

You ought to put "(aka Steampunk)" after "Vertical Striped Stocked" to remind people where they come from.

Seeing your Shinguards made me think that a pair of "Knee Pads" would be very useful for SDT!

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Hey, first off thanks for all the cool stuff. Question tho, can I add the Shinguards in the Moreclothing Mod / Settings and if so how? I tried CustomFootwear and CustomeLegwearB with no luck. Thanks in advance.

moralmeus

Content Creator

@Baddad3 - The shinguards are an ankle mod, so they should be CostumeAnkle, but that's not an option listed for Moreclothing v2. Give it a try, though. I don't have a configured copy handy at the moment or I'd try it myself.

@aztlan - "aka" has been added. Hmm. I could try kneepads as a LegwearB mod. That should work.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

moralmeus said:
@Baddad3 - The shinguards are an ankle mod, so they should be CostumeAnkle, but that's not an option listed for Moreclothing v2. Give it a try, though. I don't have a configured copy handy at the moment or I'd try it myself.

@aztlan - "aka" has been added. Hmm. I could try kneepads as a LegwearB mod. That should work.
holy asjfjsfk these ankle mods are actually ankle mods, and not just miss-used bottoms!
CostumeAnkleCuffs, by the way. or you can just not specify the modtype since you will be adding all 1 modtypes of the mod
(i may have accidentally left out the documentation for that in V2)

moralmeus you might want to note that the ankle mods require the loader.

moralmeus

Content Creator

@sby - OK, that explains a lot. After installing your MoreClothingMod v2 (thank you, BTW) I noticed all the different Costume types that didn't exist in the SDTmod.fla so I altered it myself to allow legwear imports, but I couldn't get ankle imports to work right. Then I downloaded your alternate loader template (thank you again), and found you had already done the work for me.

What's the protocol here? I hadn't even thought about ankle imports being loader only. Do I need to create a separate loader imports thread? I was hoping to keep them all together, but would understand if standards dictate otherwise.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

moralmeus said:
What's the protocol here? I hadn't even thought about ankle imports being loader only. Do I need to create a separate loader imports thread? I was hoping to keep them all together, but would understand if standards dictate otherwise.
as long as you have those little notifications about the loader, you will probably be fine.
when you start getting people to say things like 'mods don't work', then that is a good indicator that you could use a separate thread xD.

or modguy will come around and think "i am bored, and i want this in its own thread" if he believes otherwise.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Thanks! I didn't realize just not specifying would actually just automatically put them where they belonged! It didn't occur to me because that's just too easy. And BTW I went back and checked and you did have that in the instructions all along. Sometimes I am a little reading challenged I guess. Thanks again to both of you. This is fun!

Bazinga

Potential Patron

Very nice job. What mods are used in the snowfort screenshot (the sweater, the hair...)?

moralmeus

Content Creator

I got the hair from the archive. The file name is 2397-knit-girl-.png
I honestly can't remember where the outfit is from - but they did a good job.

Bazinga

Potential Patron

Thanks. Found the sweater, it's by Dante (in his loader thread)

wands

Potential Patron

Not quite shoes! Fantastic! I have not tried them yet but the pop up cake! I love it! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.