MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more (1 Viewer)

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: MoralMeus Imports - A couple bustles

Been gone for a bit, but here's a couple new mods. I've added a pink and a brown bustle under the Misc. category.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Steampunk stockings? And a bustle? Thank you, man, they're great!

moralmeus

Content Creator

Added a two-layer tutu under Misc. I'll make it RGB-compatible as soon as I can remember how (and get a bit of time). Have fun.

aldrete

Potential Patron
Re: MoralMeus Imports - A couple bustles + a tutu

The real shoes are great - thank you very much.

Is there any change that you would consider making a low-top version of the Chuck Taylor shoes?

moralmeus

Content Creator

Could do. I might have to lose the logo, however. If I have some spare time I'll look into it.

moralmeus

Content Creator

here you go aldrete

[attachimg=1]

link --> Low-Tops

Attachments

• lowtops.jpg
    lowtops.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,654

moralmeus

Content Creator
Hmm. They're working for me, even logged out of my Mega acount. Is it just these two or are you having problems with all Mega links?

SDTfinder

Potential Patron
i tryed to download oter links. Its doesnt work too, but i need only two files. Could you use other share resource (not Mega), please

Elsa69

Potential Patron
Mega links aren't working for me :/ (guessing others are experiencing the same from what has been said above), can we get these links reposted and updated so everybody can enjoy? (I like quite a few of them but am unable to download any)

tmb

Casual Client
Be sure to click on the little "Download through your browser" blue link, NOT on the big red "Download with MEGASync" button. It's working fine for me.

S

SpicyMeatBall141

In those previews, there are torn up stockings and other types of legwear. Where can I find those?

moralmeus

Content Creator
I use sby's legendary moreclothing loader import. There is a lot of legwear there. Otherwise I just did a lot of searching and reading of posts in the imports and loaders sections. Of course, this was back on the old site so I don't know what's still available.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Greetings!

Sorry to make this my first post, but I have noticed that MEGA returns an internal error (for them) on the Wading Pool swf when that link is loaded. Could you possibly re-upload it and update your link? Thank you so much for the time and detail you put into these mods!! <3

stuntcock

Content Creator
Greetings!

Sorry to make this my first post, but I have noticed that MEGA returns an internal error (for them) on the Wading Pool swf when that link is loaded. Could you possibly re-upload it and update your link? Thank you so much for the time and detail you put into these mods!! <3
That file is available on the Downloads tab. Several of the mega.nz links on the first page are broken, so I'd advise you to check out Moralmeus' Downloads first -- the file that you are seeking may be available on the Undertow fileserver.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
That file is available on the Downloads tab. Several of the mega.nz links on the first page are broken, so I'd advise you to check out Moralmeus' Downloads first -- the file that you are seeking may be available on the Undertow fileserver.
Thaaaank you so much for having the patience to point out my blindness... I am a long-time off-and-on lurker. Trying my hand at penis mods soon...but transitioning to undertow has been awkward on everyone it seems. I am still reprogramming myself to remember that tab/filesystem exists! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.