MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more (1 Viewer)

Sorrow89

Potential Patron
Re: Real Shoes - Xmas Update: 20 new shoes and mods

cheerz moralmeus , also do you know what thread I can find the fla template

rumpy

Potential Patron

moralmeus said:
Make that +1 new shoe. I couldn't resist your suggestion Rumpy. The white gym shoe has been added in the Flats section.

by the nine...that is perfect...thank you

Sknaht

Potential Patron

These are great, especially the templates. They are fun and wakcy!

karlpaws

Potential Patron

Any chance you could branch out from foot wear to neck / wrist collars, and do something that would resemble stocks?

Just something blockish around her neck or wrists that we could position with animtools would be useful.

moralmeus

Content Creator

Thanks all. I've been taking a little break, but will start again soon enough. Maybe I'll branch out in the future, but for now I'll continue with shoes and related imports. Got to learn more first.

BTW, I'm approaching the 100 attachment limit, so I may have to do some reorganization and post pics as group shots or something. Unfortunately I'll loose the feedback of counting "views" and seeing what people want more of, so y'all will just have to let me know.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - Happy New Year!

2 new "fun with shoe templates" entries to ring in the new year. May SDT have a great 2014!

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

want to share a new years tradition: every new years eve we germans watch this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVd_VLO9xcc even though I know it, it still makes me laugh after so many years. hope you enjoy, happy new year :)
Story: Miss Sofie turns 90 today but she burried her last best friend 25 years ago, so her Butler James is inpersonating them. I can't say more, just watch it:)

moralmeus

Content Creator

My german is a little rusty, but... Sehr witzig! und Alles Gute im neuen Jahr!

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

cookiemonste said:
want to share a new years tradition: every new years eve we germans watch this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVd_VLO9xcc even though I know it, it still makes me laugh after so many years. hope you enjoy, happy new year :)
Story: Miss Sofie turns 90 today but she burried her last best friend 25 years ago, so her Butler James is inpersonating them. I can't say more, just watch it:)

Wow! I never knew a movie from 1968 could be so hilarious. Danke!

moralmeus

Content Creator

Luablood said:
which hair did you used for the chrismas present and the wine barrel character on the "fun with shoes template" ?
eternealdark said:
How can i find the hair in the Wine cellar mod ?
There have been a couple requests for the hair file that I used in the Wine Cellar mod. Took me a bit to find it again as I don't write any of this stuff down. However, it's 1220-claire-reagan.png from the "Last Window" folder in Anonymous' Archive.

moralmeus

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:
Which mod did you used on the cake?
That would be 1289-tsunetsuki-matoi.png in the "Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei" folder of Anonymous' Archive. However, I modified it slightly to get rid of the sideburns.

Attachments

• hair.png
    hair.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 313

moralmeus

Content Creator

I can't seem to find it now. Searching for corset doesn't bring it up. It must be part of a costume made by Dante or someone similarly prolific. Anyone else know?

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Real Shoes - January updates

I like your gym shoes. Would it be possible to make some that would use the color shaders?

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes - January updates

Yeah, I really should branch out and try to use the color shaders. Soon as I have a little time to experiment with the tutorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.