MoralMeus Imports - shoes and more (1 Viewer)

moralmeus

Content Creator
You can find over 100 different imports here, still mostly shoes, but I'm slowly working upwards and adding imports for the rest of the body.

Shoes
Below are dozens of shoes. I've broken them into 5 categories with downloads available as zip files. As you might guess, I'm into steampunk stuff.

Steampunk Shoes - (steampunk.zip)
A couple of these have been posted in my other categories before.
steampunk.jpg

Heels - (heels.zip)
heels.jpg

Boots - (boots.zip)
boots.jpg

Wedges and Clogs - (wedges.zip)
wedges.jpg

Flats - (flats.zip)
flats.jpg

Not quite shoes!
Using the shoe template it's possible to create quite a lot of interesting situations.

Bathtub (swf) + background - squeaky clean
bathtub.jpg

Cauldron (swf) + background - she's a demon; she can take it
cauldron.jpg

Wading Pool (swf) + background - because it's hot outside
pool.jpg

Present (swf) + background - what do you get the man who has everything?
present.jpg

Popup cake (swf) + background - cream frosting
cake.jpg

In bed (swf) + background - face fuck mode only... problem with that?
bed.jpg

Suitcase girl (swf) + background - just pack the essentials
suitcase.jpg

Magician's assistant (swf) + background - I can make the whole thing disappear... (paired with Dante's slick Wedding Tux import)
magic_trick.jpg

Pool toys (swf) + background - pool boy's revenge
floaties.jpg

Wine cellar (swf) + background - a very good vintage
wine_barrel.jpg

Santa's sack (swf) + background - Merry Christmas everyone!
xmas.jpg

Snow fort (swf) + background - All your snow fort are belong to us
snowfort.jpg

Calendar girl (swf) + background - and a Happy New Year
newyear.jpg

Trash can (swf) + background - Now everyone wants to take out the trash
trashcan.jpg

Warp pipe (swf) + background - Here we go! (paired with Dante's awesome Super Mario Brothers import)
mariopipe.jpg

Wishing Well (swf) + background - And on the 7th day Jack's wish came true.
wishingwell.jpg

Giant Slayer (swf) + background - Yes, it's a shoe... (crude, but set right arm to free and penis as big as you can make it - *hint* loader + penisrangev3.swf)
giant.jpg

Tail-gating (swf) + background - Face fuck mode only. Pound hard and watch the car rock.
tailgating.jpg

Anklets - loader required
Not really just anklets, but anything between the knee and the foot.

Ball and chain - download
ballandchain.jpg

Gold chain anklet - download
gold_anklet.jpg

Gray legwarmers - download
gray_legwarmers.jpg

RGB legwarmers - download
legwarmers.jpg

Leather spats - download
leather_spats.jpg

Shinguards (w/ RGB shading) - download
shinguards.jpg

Velvet ribbon anklet - download
velvet_anklet.jpg

Misc (Stockings, Collars etc.)
Only a few so far...

Vertical Striped Stockings (loader required) (aka steampunk stockings) (w/ RGB shading) - download
vert-striped-stockings.jpg

Windup Key - download
windup-key.jpg

Red Lace Choker - download
red_lace_choker.jpg

Brown Bustle - download
brown_bustle.jpg

Pink Bustle - download
pink_bustle.jpg

Layered Tutu - download
layered_tutu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yatsuki

Potential Patron
Re: Espadrilles

Other than being a little pixelated and rough around the edges, these are really good. You should continue to practice, you have REALLY great potential. Nice work!

Clayman8

Content Creator

copy-paste the image in flash and over a new layer,trace the wedges over :)
Its a really good start,but this way you'll get sharper and cleaner lines. Multiple layers will also help you get effects in like the straw-like texture of the shoe. Keep it up,the forum is actually in need of shoe mods i think

moralmeus

Content Creator

Thanks for the advice guys. I've never used Flash before and have zero artistic skills, so tricks and tips are my food and drink. More shoes under development.

Clayman8

Content Creator

moralmeus said:
Thanks for the advice guys. I've never used Flash before and have zero artistic skills, so tricks and tips are my food and drink. More shoes under development.

follow the tuts on the site if you have any doubt as well as those available in the SDT flash file,these helped me a lot when i first tried to do stuff :)

Square

Potential Patron

So that's what they are. I've been wondering since I saw a B.A.D. Advice video.

moralmeus

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes (espadrilles, clogs, mules, pumps, booties, slippers and so on...)

Title has been expanded from "Espadrilles" as I've branched out into other shoe areas. Took some advice (thanks Clayman8 and all the tutorial writers) and have improved my technique.

Enjoy.

deadreaver

Content Creator
Re: Real Shoes (espadrilles, clogs, mules, pumps, booties, slippers and so on...)

I really appreciate these. Its always nice to see more shoes/heels :D

moralmeus

Content Creator

Thanks Deadreaver. I just added three more and I'll keep them coming.

sdtgreattgame

Potential Patron

Great job with the shoes you just made my day with these.

mathaius

Potential Patron

since you're very good at c/p can you fill some requests here too?it would be really appreciated!
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4436.0

moralmeus

Content Creator

SCLover did a great job with the sandals. I'm looking at the others, though as you know from your own experiences, anything with a peeptoe is difficult. Something else that's challenging is a shoe with raised elements that are the same or similar color to the rest. It gets lost when displayed on her feet. So, for example, when I tried doing the fuschia-shoe it came out very flat looking and not worth keeping. I'll keep trying.

moralmeus

Content Creator

Small update.
2 pairs of gym shoes, soccer cleats, a pair of pumps, and 2 pairs of boots.

Enjoy.

moralmeus

Content Creator

That's a humongous list! A lot of good shoes in there so I'll definitely crank some of them out. Thanks for the encouragement.

moralmeus

Content Creator

A couple more shoes, a bathtub, and a cauldron. As far as SDT is concerned, they're all shoes...

mathaius

Potential Patron

BatHwoman lol!

Clayman8

Content Creator

Dat bathtub...

is actually a great idea...
I like that.

f93

Casual Client

The bathtub is pretty funny.
I could almost see the cauldron being used for a dialogue in which a girl desperately offers a blowjob to the cook of a cannibal tribe to escape being cooked alive. I'll add it to the file of dialogue ideas that I'll probably never get finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.